• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

May 7th: PM2019 065 - Dragon Battle! Satoshi VS Iris!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dephender

Gizakawayusu
Staff member
Mini summary thing:

n4p6wGW.jpg

One day a letter arrives for Satoshi. It's a battle invitation from hiss former travel companion Iris!!
FOCUS ON THIS:
Satoshi and Iris' emotional reunion...!!
Satoshi has a Dragon match with Iris, the girl who aims to become Dragon Master!!

Last edited:

Master Pikachu 11

The episode is already short on time with some of it dedicated for just the reunion and some reminiscing. Having TR be there would just squash any chance of a good battle and the episode being decent.
I agree and I doubt they will show up when they are not needed here, which is why they will appear in this week’s episode instead.

ImBeVillain

No more six members
In the end, Ash and Iris reached the championship eight.

In round 1/8, Iris suddenly calls out to him: Hey Ash, wouldn't we better be able to show our Pokemon before the fight??

Ash: Sure.

* All his 6 pokemon out *

* Dragonite *
* Goodra *
* Naganadel *
* Flygon (on borrowed from Goh)
* Garchomp (evolved) *
* Noivern *

Iris: Damn, I'm not fighting anymore. I'm going out now.

Last edited:

Morax

King of heroes

In round 1/8, Iris suddenly calls out to him: Hey Ash, wouldn't we better be able to show our Pokemon before the fight??

* Dragonite *
* Goodra *
* Naganadel *
* Flygon (on loan from Goh)
* Garchomp (evolved) *
* Noivern *

Still waiting for the punchline.....

Dragonsoldier77

Bittersweet Satisfaction

* Dragonite *
* Goodra *
* Naganadel *
* Flygon (on borrowed from Goh)
* Garchomp (evolved) *
* Noivern *

Why would he even borrow flygon? Aside from that being lame for a competition, vish is also there just to make a full dragon team.

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
Are we also forgetting that Aoi Yuki voiced the Eevee in Let's GO Eevee?

Also I thought Madoka was her most famous role?

Aoi Yuuki also got to play Buster Borr on SSSS.Gridman which end up becoming quite popular (specially the "assist weapons" characters which Yuuki's character was a part of)

Morax

King of heroes
I was thinking that maybe May and Serena won't come back
Depends on what you mean by "come back". If you're talking about meeting ash then that would ruin the kiss and I don't think writers would want that, they'd prefer to keep their audience on a cliffhanger until the anime ends cuz that's how you make money.

She can however return for a special episode like brock/cilan and cilan/clemont where Ash won't get mentioned. May and Dawn have no such restrictions but then you'd have to create another side tournament like the wallace cup which is pretty unlikely since gou and koharu have nothing to do with it.

UnovaMaster

Depends on what you mean by "come back". If you're talking about meeting ash then that would ruin the kiss and I don't think writers would want that, they'd prefer to keep their audience on a cliffhanger until the anime ends cuz that's how you make money.

She can however return for a special episode like brock/cilan and cilan/clemont where Ash won't get mentioned. May and Dawn have no such restrictions but then you'd have to create another side tournament like the wallace cup which is pretty unlikely since gou and koharu have nothing to do with it.

So what you're saying is

Have Serena meet Goh in an episode where Ash is not feeling well enough to fly with Goh to Hoenn

Status
Not open for further replies.