• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

May 7th: PM2019 065 - Dragon Battle! Satoshi VS Iris!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dragonsoldier77

Bittersweet Satisfaction
Neat. It already has over 4000 votes as well.

Huh so koharu is already above iris, who is above the alola girls not named lilie and bonnie.

Will steadfastly maintain that Serena won't be coming back.

Will also maintain that it's a good thing.

RafaSceptile

In case someone don't want to check the results in the site, currently those are: Serena 31.7% > Dawn 24% > Misty 12.5% > Lillie 12.1% > May 8.1%> Chloe 3.8% > Iris 2.9% > Lana 2.7% > Mallow 1.4% > Bonnie 0.8%

Lillie about May is a surprise, but I don't care much since although I don't like anime-lillie, I don't like May that much either.
Considering Lillie's popularity, the episode of her reunion with Mohn is not a bad idea.

Last edited:

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
Serena and Dawn in the top. As they should be.

I voted for Serena but it's really a tough call choicing between her and Dawn. I really love them. I also feel a strong attachment to May. She was the one who made me go back to the anime. For that, she'll always have a special place in my heart.

Dragonsoldier77

Bittersweet Satisfaction
God, is it too much to ask for 2 episodes?

one about the reunion with Mohn and the other a friendly battle between Ash and Gladio. I know Ash vs Gladio was recently, but hey, that's better than any random filler.
Apparently yes.

You will take one episode where ash and goh are suddenly with the aether family and save the day which ends any role the family has in the anime, and you will like it.

Serena and Dawn in the top. As they should be.

I voted for Serena but it's really a tough call choicing between her and Dawn. I really love them. I also feel a strong attachment to May. She was the one who made me go back to the anime. For that, she'll always have a special place in my heart.
I voted for Koharu because I thought she would be last, but what a surprise to see her in sixth position.

Red and Blue

God, is it too much to ask for 2 episodes?

one about the reunion with Mohn and the other a friendly battle between Ash and Gladio. I know Ash vs Gladio was recently, but hey, that's better than any random filler.
Actually I think a match between Ash and Gladion after Mohn's rescue is possible. Especially if Gladion himself is in the PWC

RafaSceptile

I'm not in the boat of being excited about Ash vs previous rivals battles. For example, another Ash vs Gladio battle doesn't add anything to their rivalry, other than having a fun time, which is not a bad thing. The only rival that I want that he has a battle against Ash is Alain, and that is just because Ash never won against him.

Almighty Zard

He has returned.
Anyways I think Iris has more to lose than Ash does in this battle since apparently its a dragon type battle and Iris is trying to become a dragon master, while Ash can rank up at anytime since he can easily jump up alot in the rankings offscreen .

And yet if she does win, Ash will likely get her back later on when the stakes are higher, so ask yourself would you rather she lose now? or later on when the stakes are higher and the impact is bigger?

because losing later would definitely have a higher impact on Iris than losing now.
Id rather Ash ranked up against Gary instead.

it doesn't matter to me, with as long as Ash has been doing this, and winning the alola league he is above the majority of the first 2 tiers, once he gets into the ultra tier, I expect his easy time to run out.

If Ash fights Alain, I want him to use Greninja, stronger now, even if we see it for the last time

I'd almost rather ash use his own charizard and let it mega evolve into the y form to get revenge for the poor showing it had by being used by Trevor.

but if Greninja came back I wouldn't mind it either...but if it does come back it better be permanent.

and i'm hoping to all that is holy Lana never sees AG.

Red and Blue

And yet if she does win, Ash will likely get her back later on when the stakes are higher, so ask yourself would you rather she lose now? or later on when the stakes are higher and the impact is bigger?

because losing later would definitely have a higher impact on Iris than losing now.

it doesn't matter to me, with as long as Ash has been doing this, and winning the alola league he is above the majority of the first 2 tiers, once he gets into the ultra tier, I expect his easy time to run out.

I'd almost rather ash use his own charizard and let it mega evolve into the y form to get revenge for the poor showing it had by being used by Trevor.

but if Greninja came back I wouldn't mind it either...but if it does come back it better be permanent.

and i'm hoping to all that is holy Lana never sees AG.
What's wrong with Lana seeing Ash Greninja? It's not like she would catch it since it still technically belongs to Ash

Almighty Zard

He has returned.
or Misty?

Misty's not as bad as Lana when it comes to certain things.

Let me put it like this if Lana saw Ash-greninja, it would not surprise me at all if she would wonder immediantly if she could form a similar bond with her primarina, leading to a mental image of primarina with her hair style, and other potential body features which would creep me the heck out.

What's wrong with Lana seeing Ash Greninja? It's not like she would catch it since it still technically belongs to Ash

it's what i just said above. I wouldn't expect either girl to actually take it.

Let me put it like this if Lana saw Ash-greninja, it would not surprise me at all if she would wonder immediantly if she could form a similar bond with her primarina, leading to an image of primarina with her hair style, and other potential body features which would creep me the heck out.
I would not want to see that

Status
Not open for further replies.