• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

May 7th: PM2019 065 - Dragon Battle! Satoshi VS Iris!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
I'm not in the boat of being excited about Ash vs previous rivals battles. For example, another Ash vs Gladio battle doesn't add anything to their rivalry, other than having a fun time, which is not a bad thing. The only rival that I want that he has a battle against Ash is Alain, and that is just because Ash never won against him.
Ash vs Gladion would be fine if it's a full 6v6 final showdown like it should have been in the first place. Otherwise just make Ash's opponent Kiawe, we were robbed twice of that. The League and the return....

If Gladion's just going to be a one or two against Ash then no thanks lmao. I saw enough of Silvally and Lycanroc battling Ash and those are some of my favorite Alola Pokemon! We need to see Ash battle Turtonator and Marowak~

Red and Blue

Imagine having a man-made chimera as your Pokemon, but the backstory-less red doggo who used to belong to the Christmas Cake kahuna is your real ace somehow.
Honestly given their similar hairstyles I'm surprised he didn't have Midnight Lycanroc in the games

charinija

Pokemon Master
I thought Iris might not bring her Dragonite.

If two Dragonites collide, Ash is likely to be the winner.

The reason for this is that Iris's Dragonite is cool. He's very strong and angry.

Ash's cute always wants to hug everyone.

I think they'll bring Ash and give Ash's Dragonite a strong image even if it doesn't look like it.

I think Axew will win if Axew plays a match with Dracovish.

But if the two Dragonites play a match, I think they will win for Ash.

Ash's Dragonite is a good choice to convey the message that all but the cool Pokemon are strong in the anime.

Morax

King of heroes
Well, we need the mandatory "Is he your boyfriend?" trope that every series has. Only in this case:

Koharu: Is Ash your boyfriend?
Serena: Well, ye...
Ash: We are childhood friends
Serena: :mad:
That's not how it works, ash stays silent while the girl blushes furiously.

As for the topic of serena returning I don't think that's happening at all. They don't want to ruin the kiss.

Status
Not open for further replies.