• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

May 7th: PM2019 065 - Dragon Battle! Satoshi VS Iris!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kazuniya

read/watch dungeon meshi
Dawn should be definitely higher up, it's just that Misty, May and Iris are specifically more battle-oriented whereas Dawn is more contest-oriented. But I don't think she's weak or anything.

janejane6178

Kaleido Star FOREVER in my heart <3
Absolutely do not think Dawn is that low lmao
Dawn on the same level of that water useless girl? Lillie is higher than Serena? What a joke.

Aryash Bajaj

Say I'm fat again!
Power ranking like this are extremely inaccurate because we don't even know what half of those are doing right now.

Who says that May doesn't have Mega Blaziken ? Or Dawn doesn't have an Empoleon ?

Hey, maybe Serena caught Rayquaza, why isn't she in the first place ?

Soniman

Break the Limit
Dawn should be definitely higher up, it's just that Misty, May and Iris are specifically more battle-oriented whereas Dawn is more contest-oriented. But I don't think she's weak or anything.
I definitely think Dawn was a solid third before they upgraded Misty to OP Mega Stone gym leader, definitely think she's a little better than Lana at any rate

DragonKahuna

Dragon Master
1. Iris
2. Kasumi
3. Haruka
4. Hikari
5. Suiren

-Power Gap-

6. Lillie
7. Mao/Serena (swappable)
8. Serena/Mao

There it is. There’s the objective power ranking.

1 Iris
2 Misty
3 May
4 Dawn

-Power Gap-

5 Lana
6 Serena
7 Lillie/Mallow
8 Mallow/Lillie

janejane6178

That water girl was shown to be a decent battler :)
Also Lillie atleast finished a battle lmao and showed some skill when battling Gladion. She deserves to be above Serena
So what if she finished it? And she lost. I will take a few un finished battles than 1-2 battles with an un evolved pokemon, That takes most of its power out of a gimmick called z move. I want to see her battle without it, would be funny

Btw, atleast Serena earned her Pokemon, Lillie was just handed an egg and a ** mythical.

SerGoldenhandtheJust

Deluded Dreamer
1 Iris
2 Misty
3 May
4 Dawn

-Power Gap-

5 Lana
6 Serena
7 Lillie/Mallow
8 Mallow/Lillie
On what basis is Lillie below Serena when Serena never even finished a battle and Lillie actually showed analytical skills when battling Gladion?? Plus she has magearna

Also why is everyone ranking dawn below may when may literally got defeated by her.
The definitive list should be
1) Iris
2) Misty
3) Dawn
4) May
5) Lana
6) Lillie
7) Serena/Mallow

SerGoldenhandtheJust

Deluded Dreamer
So what if she finished it? And she lost. I will take a few un finished battles than 1-2 battles with an un evolved pokemon, That takes most of its power out of a gimmick called z move. I want to see her battle without it, would be funny
She still showed analytical skills and strategies during the battle, she also has a magearna and a z move is fair game as all gimmicks are, the argument gimmicks don't count when they are a part of Pokémon battles is dumb. Lillie having a Z ring counts in her favour, not your arbitrary made up rules

janejane6178

She still showed analytical skills and strategies during the battle, she also has a magearna and a z move is fair game as all gimmicks are, the argument gimmicks don't count when they are a part of Pokémon battles is dumb. Lillie having a Z ring counts in her favour, not your arbitrary made up rules
Ok so Lillie wins cuz she was gifed with a z move and a mythical? Good that being with connections help

SerGoldenhandtheJust

Deluded Dreamer
Ok so Lillie wins cuz she was gifed with a z move and a mythical? Good that being with connections help
She literally earned that Z crystal and the right to use Z moves with it. She has formed a bond with magearna. She has shown analytical skills. She defeated a salamence without z move. She pushed back a Tyranitar. Serena being stronger than Lillie makes no sense and is baseless

Also to your earlier comment that Serena earned her mons, she was literally gifted fennekin lmao just like Lillie was gifted her mons. What matters is forming a bond with it

janejane6178

She literally earned that Z crystal and the right to use Z moves with it. She has formed a bond with magearna. She has shown analytical skills. She defeated a salamence without z move. She pushed back a Tyranitar. Serena being stronger than Lillie makes no sense and is baseless
Lets agree to disagree cuz I am not going to keep with this argument

Status
Not open for further replies.