• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

May 7th: PM2019 065 - Dragon Battle! Satoshi VS Iris!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChampioN One

The chosen One!
I can think of two cases, either Ash wins or Iris loses. Draw is out of the question.

AsH KetcHHup

Ah, it seemed like Moltres was just part of a larger goal, and the rival recap made me think the writers may be teasing a battle in the future.

I had thought that Gary was the most likely candidate to capture Moltres, but if he is going to be a one-off then Moltres probably isn't being caught by anyone.
There's a scene of Go throwing a pokeball on the same ground Moltres is seen. Whether it escapes or not is a different question. I think it will be a capture but this will just enrage more people and the Go hate train gets bigger.

DuskAstral

I can think of two cases, either Ash wins or Iris loses. Draw is out of the question.
I see one more option. Iris wins the battle and that's it. Even if the prize is a promotion to the Hyper Class, Satoshi should lose (in my opinion it would be more sensible if his promotion to a higher class was decided by the fight against Bea).

Almighty Zard

He has returned.
I see one more option. Iris wins the battle and that's it. Even if the prize is a promotion to the Hyper Class, Satoshi should lose (in my opinion it would be more sensible if his promotion to a higher class was decided by the fight against Bea).

by this point Bea's probably already made it into the ultra tier, she was at 193 last time we saw her and that was when Ash had returned into the super class tier.

I wonder what feelings Iris will sense in Dracovish tho.

I don't know if i would want to know what goes on inside the head of chewie mc bite, but all means let her do it, and watch it cost her the match

Last edited:

Red and Blue

I'm ok with Iris winning(or if they tie), just as long as the battle is entertaining. Even if Ash loses here he'll get into Hyper Class at some point.

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
Just saw a Japanese conspiracy theory about how the missing voice cast lists might have been a deliberate attempt to avoid spoiling whether or not Kibago has evolved, since they don't have to list which character Tsuda plays now.
They wouldn't do that, though.... would they?
Um, didn't these voice cast lists start being incomplete way before this episode's, though? That'd be too odd to do for one Pokemon that won't show anymore...or as much...or beyond a little.

DragonKahuna

Dragon Master
Just saw a Japanese conspiracy theory about how the missing voice cast lists might have been a deliberate attempt to avoid spoiling whether or not Kibago has evolved, since they don't have to list which character Tsuda plays now.
They wouldn't do that, though.... would they?

Actually that did cross my mind somehow when the non-complete voice list was shared.

It seems like a puzzling coincidence!?!

janejane6178

Kaleido Star FOREVER in my heart <3
Its so obvious it evolved. We didnt even see it in Iris hair in the trailer. They even added a bait ahowing an axew.. I know their tricks already

Status
Not open for further replies.