• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

May 7th: PM2019 065 - Dragon Battle! Satoshi VS Iris!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
I think Goodra fits her but having the same Pokemon as Ash is kinda lame, I wanted Tyrantrum. If Iris gets new Pokemon I hope Gary gets new Pokemon too.
Im still not amused with how they decided to still skip having her own the pseudo native to her region, let alone the line itself.

Spyro39

So, Iris is confirmed to be a champion.

Well, this thread aged extremely well.

Sham

The Guardian of War
So, Iris is confirmed to be a champion.

Well, this thread aged extremely well.
That thread aged like milk do you see how many people were in denial?

Spyro39

That thread aged like milk do you see how many people were in denial?
Yeah, I do, myself included, but the OP was almost correct (didn't happen in Alola, but in Journeys). But that thread was like 4 years ago. At that time, there were no signs of anime Iris becoming a champion since she never expressed interest in it. I am glad to be proven wrong though.

Last edited:

LucasMV

Ash is about to get creamed 1000% lmao.

R.I.P
I mean, if Iris is a champion, he should. But then again, Iris becoming a Champion in the first place also seems a bit strange.
If this episode featured Iris inviting Ash to see her battle against Alder for example, most people would probably expect Iris to lose since Champions are always shown to be so far above the rest.
Yet Iris somehow became one (maybe defeated Alder?), so who knows what that means about how the anime portrays Champions from now on. They might finally make them human and defeatable.
I’m rewatching the preview and has Pikachu ever looked that happy when he reunited with an old companion of Ash?
I remember Pikachu having almost the same reaction towards Misty during SM.
Is it a sin for Satoshi and his friends to share the same Pokémon? Our hero and Iris don't travel together anymore, so I don't see any problem with both having Goodra.
I know, it even happened with Go catching pokemon Ash has caught in the past, like Heracross. But that's understandable since he just catches whatever he sees.

I'm just saying that I would rather have Iris have a Pokemon completely unique to her. Like Haxorus or Hydreigon (also Unova native). Rather than 3 of Ash's pokemon. Give some love to the other species, that's all I'm saying. Keep it fresh.
Also the fact that Ash is probably not gonna mention his own Goodra, like he didn't mention having a Hawlucha when he fought Bea, doesn't quite feel right. But that's just me anyways.

k6666

Pikachu Fan
Ash totally 100 % going to win , is like korrina again
Well I’m glad if i prove to be wrong tho , but the set up , the summary and the episode setting is almost like korrina

Twilight-Kun

Pokemon World Champion
I LOVE THAT
Can't wait for the twist that she traded gible for a fully-evolved pokemon though

I mean, it's not like characters need time to bond with their pokemon in order for them to be strong, right, Dracovish, Dragonite, Scyther, Gengar and the rest of Go's fully-evolved pokemon he keeps forgetting about?

The magic of offscreenland solves all problems!

D

Deleted member 384931

Can't wait for the twist that she traded gible for a fully-evolved pokemon though

I mean, it's not like characters need time to bond with their pokemon in order for them to be strong, right, Dracovish, Dragonite, Scyther, Gengar and the rest of Go's fully-evolved pokemon he keeps forgetting about?

The magic of offscreenland solves all problems!
The power of offscreenland is amazing!
It would be a letdown is she traded her Gible for a Freaking Goodra, who does that?

Status
Not open for further replies.