• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

May 7th: PM2019 065 - Dragon Battle! Satoshi VS Iris!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

satopi

Life doesn’t end, …it changes.
Alright last prediction, cya when Ash wins. I’ll be happy to see half of you throw tantrums and go REEEEEEEE soon :>
This saga has been consistent in making me rage quit so I accept this challenge!! Cya when they draw!:)

I just wonder if this means Chloe won't get to meet Virgil
I would really like for this to happen!

Sham

The Guardian of War
Anyway I have a question for y'all. Now that she's officially Champion do you think she's Ash's former companion who got the closest to their goal? I know Dawn and Serena are contenders but I think being Champion is pretty high up in being a Dragon Master since she idolized Cynthia with her Garchomp.

RafaSceptile

Ppl should be happy regardless of the outcome of the episode. Cause who knows When we will see her again outside Journeys?
The same can be said about Ash winning the Alola League but half of the thread were complains. I expect a similar result regardless of the outcome because:
  • if Ash wins "How can Ash win against a Champion with untrained Pokémon"
  • if Iris wins "How can Journeys mistreat Ash so badly?!"
  • if it ends in a Draw "How can Goh catch [insert species] in an Ash and Iris episode?!"

RafaSceptile

Anyway I have a question for y'all. Now that she's officially Champion do you think she's Ash's former companion who got the closest to their goal? I know Dawn and Serena are contenders but I think being Champion is pretty high up in being a Dragon Master since she idolized Cynthia with her Garchomp.
Definitely she is, until we see if Dawn already won a Grand Festival. Serena was supposed to try contests so Idk how much she will progress during all this time because it is a new thing for her.

satopi

Life doesn’t end, …it changes.
I think that title belongs to Dawn. She was very close to her goal. For some reason, I feel like being Champion was never her dream but it was the path she chose to expand her vision in how she saw herself. Regardless, she did a great job at achieving a high status in her own right and I’m so proud of her!

D

Deleted member 384931

We have only been talking about who wins and who loses. Shouldnt we talk about the battle itself?

Almighty Zard

He has returned.
Ppl should be happy regardless of the outcome of the episode. Cause who knows When we will see her again outside Journeys?

the problem is the battles potential outcome has overidden this so much, I wanted to enjoy Iris return, but now i can't do that because of people being so intense about the how the battle goes down more than anything.

We have only been talking about who wins and who loses. Shouldnt we talk about the battle itself?

kind of hard to do until the episode airs though.

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
Tbh I'd kinda still give it to Dawn because she was literally a sliver away from her goal. Unless being a champion does mean she became a dragon master

Status
Not open for further replies.