• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

May/Haruka Fan Club V.2

Status
Not open for further replies.
My favorite episode ATM is Mean with Envy. May is getting ready to make her last ditch effort to get her last ribbon needed to join the Grand Festival. Starting with her Skitty running off, battling team Rocket with the Help from a great looking Houndoom, and lots of different pokemon in action. That's a big reason I like the anime is seeing my pokemon in action. It's adds character IMO. Mr.Sukizo President of the pokemon fan club as a judge. Good to see him. Mays leafstorm + Blizzard makes some frozen chunks of ice and Skitty used double slap to destroy them. Skitty was so excited to destroy them. It fit her active personality. Ending with the final 4 matchup. Sets up another good episode.

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
Maybe if there is some special or something for the 20th anniversary of the franchise next year we could possibly see May. It would be nice to see her return for something in Pallet Town maybe, like a reunion or something. It would be cool if she had a mega too.

OfCorsola

Brock and Misty!
I guess I'll start a new topic question:
What is your favorite May focused episode and why?
My favorite May focused episode is probably the Battle Frontier episode Time Warp Heals all Wounds. I liked it because most of the episode focused on May and it had a great plot imo and we saw May get an Eevee at the end of the episode.

I also loved the movie Pokemon Ranger and the Temple of the Sea because it seemed like she was the star of the movie, the plot was great, and I loved how she showed her emotions in it as well as bonding with Manaphy.

Probably any episode with May competing in a contest. It's just that every episode with her and contest, strong character development is present. It's just like she's growing contest by contest. After all, her first contest she's seen sparked up her career, when she had NO idea what she wanted to do with her pokemon career. I wish I could end up like her--ya know, land in something you love.

Also, yeah, she was great in the last movie she was in!

Bot06

Hello everyone. I request permission to join.
I love May and I'd like to cooperate with club rebuilding, in order to make it more popular.

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
Does anyone like the movie that May starred in, the Pokemon Ranger/Manaphy movie? I loved how her character was portrayed in it as well as how much more matured she seemed since the beginning of her journey back in the beginning of the Hoenn series. I also liked the emotions she showed as well throughout the movie.

Does anyone like the movie that May starred in, the Pokemon Ranger/Manaphy movie? I loved how her character was portrayed in it as well as how much more matured she seemed since the beginning of her journey back in the beginning of the Hoenn series. I also liked the emotions she showed as well throughout the movie.

I havnt seen the movie but I want to check into it now. Watching her grow thru out the Hoenn Region will make this a nice treat to enjoy.

I've been watching the AG anime these days and I'd like to join this club to contribute in it.
I have to say that with AG being the first anime that I seriously watch, I really love May's character and how well she has developed into a skilful coordinator compared to the beginning.
About the Manaphy movie, it actually re-aired in my country's cinemas a few months ago and I gotta say it was awesome, showing lots of May's caring and sweet personality.
Also, am I allowed post some screenshots of May from the anime? Because I'd love to share it with the fellow May fans that are here in this club and get this club flowing. Thanks!

Bot06

These are my caps from tv episodes and movies. I'm new here so please tell me if i'm doing something wrong.

Attachments

• May1.jpg
    May1.jpg
    15.1 KB · Views: 679
Last edited:

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
These are my caps from tv episodes and movies. I'm new here so please tell me if i'm doing something wrong.

The image showed up, did you have anything else?

Anyways I found this gif while browsing through some May pics; I hope you guys like ^_^

70f68c5e226c5a957326b1350853fc284fe541f3_hq.gif

Bot06

I'm having problems to upload pics. It doesnt allow me to post more than 1 per day. And I have no preview :(
Anyway... I like this:
May6.jpg

From the movie of Jirachi:
May4.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
mayhigh_zpsg9durzlp.png

I got this glorious pic of May from one of the episodes. I just love seeing this goofy side of her.

OfCorsola

Brock and Misty!
mayhigh_zpsg9durzlp.png

I got this glorious pic of May from one of the episodes. I just love seeing this goofy side of her.

That's a cute picture. You know that's what i love about May! The goofy side, it spontaneously adds to her character giving her a realistic touch. We all are not perfect and we all make mistakes. She has that heart that she knows what it takes its in her heart and she still tries even though once wont work thrice will definitely worked.

OfCorsola

Brock and Misty!
Here it comes one more. This one is one of my favorites. Enjoy!
View attachment 15336

Awh! May looks adorable there. I'm really happy that the writers decided to give her a bulbasaur. I think this was due to the release of FR/LG at the time, but it was an interesting touch to May's team.

Also, I updated the OP if any one wants to check it out!

Status
Not open for further replies.