• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

May/Haruka Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mizu Kasumi

The Mist
Welcome to the guild new members. ^^

I think Sapphire, Misty, Ash, Brendan and Drew are the closes to her?

Chelc

Makuta, please do not use a bunch of random smileys either. -_-; You may not be able to join/post here if you do not follow our rules and Serebii's rules. Please read the rules or PM someone to help you out. ^^;

Who is the closest anime/manga girl or boy who is similiar to May?

Hmm...let's see. I think she is a lot like Usagi from Sailor Moon. ^^

Who is the closest anime/manga girl or boy who is similiar to May?

i think flannery or brendan ...... they are all determined and can do anything when they put thier minds to it ... and i have many more reasons!!

LISTEN TO HOSHIKO AND THE OTHERS THEY KNOW WHAT THEY ARE TALKING ABOUT !!

Mizu Kasumi

The Mist
New members, please do listen to Hoshiko and the others. They're only doing the best for you. =)

sweethart_772002

Sea Ruby Trainer
DragonMaster13 said:
Sure. ^_^ It seems to me the writers "wrote off" May's ditzyness...

Yay ^^ thanks!

"Wrote off?" What do you mean ;_;?

Chelc

sweethart_772002 said:
Yay ^^ thanks!

"Wrote off?" What do you mean ;_;?

I think he means that like, she isn't as clumsy and stuff anymore. XD I kinda miss that part of her. lol.

Sure you can join, welcome Badwolf86 ^^ Just...please, please follow the rules! It will make me so happy! :D

Also, thanks Ash-chan and - Kasumi - for that~! Here's a pretty fanart for you guys. =D

d-283.jpg

Mizu Kasumi

The Mist
Really really cute pics Makuta.

No problem Hoshiko. I thought we should give you a break. Lol.

Since I haven't watched more than 10 episodes of the Hoenn season, I don't notice that May dropped her clumsyness. Lol. But she does learn fast. Yep.

Chelc

^Yup, or else you'll be banned forever by me. >=D Or DM13, or K-Chan. We wouldn't mind, really. Maybe all of us. The fun! ;)

Just FYI, here are people who might be off to banland if they aren't careful.

~ Makuta (2/3 now. I know you're new, but I told you to read the rules/listen to other members. You haven't. One more strike, you're out. I'm not trying to be mean or anything...but if you need help you can PM ME anytime. Ok?)
~ Badwolf86 (I have a feeling you are really badwolf42, who was banned. Hmmm...?)
~ RED1992 (1/3 - Stay on topic, plz.)

If you abuse the rules 3 times, you will receive a week ban from the club. If you do it again, then a month, etc. Understand?

I'd love to thank - Kasumi -, ashgirlsmaymisty, mailman_tongue32, Icy_Mew (I think you did something lol) and devilrose for helping out new members. It really means a lot, and if I could give you something...I would. XD; *May throws random gifts to each of you*

wow thanks hoshiko we just thought of helping you guys out ... anything for the club ! *recieves gift*anyways i'll stir up a new topic to prevent spamm!

topic: what do you think may's job would be when she grows up ? tell why you think that will be her job and tell why she would pick it !
i think she would want to become a pokemon master , a gym leader, or a coordinator
my reasons:
coordinator: cause she likes winning the contests
gym leader: to have the expieriences her dad had
pokemon master: to have a great accomplishment
her reasons:
coordinator:to win pretty ribbons
gym leader: to take on her dads job after his retirement
pokemon master: big accomplishments and it would be a good journey and a lot of fun !

well thats my answer !

Chelc

You guys are welcome ^_____^

topic: what do you think may's job would be when she grows up ? tell why you think that will be her job and tell why she would pick it !

I can imagine her becoming a Master Coordinator. But the only way she can become this is if she...yanno, keeps competing in Contests and stuff. Which, she will. She's very determined and she'll reach her goal. ^^

I think this will be her job, 'cuz, well, it's her dream right now. But I know dreams can change. ^^;

She'd pick it because it suits her well and she really enjoys it. :)

hoshiko- great answer , yea it is her dream

but for some reason i like her better as a trainer trying to become a pokemon master and her liking brendan ~~ i dono i am wierd but i guess the episode before she decided to become a coordinator i thought she would be a trainer and when i got sapphire thats how i played her as a trainer sometimes competing in contests but mostly getting badges and winning the pokemon legue and likeing the white haired trainer brendan ... well thats how i pictured it sorry if this is sooo long ..

anyways i will stop now and get back to the topic , yes her dreams are good maybe they will change maybe they wont well for now she is happy being a coordinator , i dont see why she wouldnt in the future -- thats part of my answer !
well thats all i got to say for now sorry if i spammed !

Chelc

ashgirlsmayandmisty said:
hoshiko- great answer , yea it is her dream

but for some reason i like her better as a trainer trying to become a pokemon master and her liking brendan ~~ i dono i am wierd but i guess the episode before she decided to become a coordinator i thought she would be a trainer and when i got sapphire thats how i played her as a trainer sometimes competing in contests but mostly getting badges and winning the pokemon legue and likeing the white haired trainer brendan ... well thats how i pictured it sorry if this is sooo long ..

anyways i will stop now and get back to the topic , yes her dreams are good maybe they will change maybe they wont well for now she is happy being a coordinator , i dont see why she wouldnt in the future -- thats part of my answer !
well thats all i got to say for now sorry if i spammed !

Aww, you're not weird. You just like following the games. The games are really cool, so I don't blame you. ^^ I can't really imagine May as a trainer now that she is is a coordinator in the anime, but I think she'd make a great one! Brendan is very awesome (and hot XD), and I <3 Hoennshipping! I hope they meet someday in the anime (with Wally)! I have a feeling they were all friends or something, and I'd love to know about the past they all had together! :D May is hiding something! XD

I think it'd be great if Max was a researcher/gym leader. I just can't imagine him without May by his side. XD She is always there for him and I love the relationship they have.

You didn't SPAM, so don't worry about it. ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.