• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

May Interuppted [Rated R for adult themes]

UltaFlame

I'm weird accept it
iunno maybe is cuz i dont really like May... but i not goin to go any farther on that subject.

anyhoo when u get the next chapter i dont know what I may do. I may post, or follow through on my closet reader possibilty.

DarkLegend

The Grand Draconian
A question that has been bugging me for my dedicated readers...

IS DREW CRYING TOO MUCH?

UltaFlame

I'm weird accept it
iunno, i've never had something like that happen, to me or a close one. I can't really say if he is or not, i think i heard that its a very stressful time and in private i would say that people would cry more often than they let people know... i think... I dont know. i isnt practices or learned or anything as such in anyway on the subject ask someone else please...

DarkLegend

The Grand Draconian
Chapter 5: Failure To Act

Ash, Misty and Drew ran into the balcony while Caroline and Brock tended to May in her ward, this left Saori and Robert alone in the waiting room. Saori silently stared at Robert yearning for attention as he placed his palm on his forehead and pondered the recent occurrences in his otherwise normal life. As he thought, his eyes spotted Saori staring back at him, he asked her, “Hey! What’s wrong?” Saori replied, “N… Nothing…” Robert smiled at her, “C’mon… You can tell me. I know that you are either hiding something or something is troubling you.” Saori looked longingly into Robert’s eyes, he was the only one she could trusts with hearing what she had to say and not turning on her, she had a special place in his heart for him and hoped he had the same. Robert spoke again, “If you’re uncomfortable with talking about it, then…” Saori literally jumped and grabbed his hand, “Listen… there is something important I need to tell you… And I need to know whether I can trust you or not” Robert was clearly bewildered at this; Saori was acting rather odd, what could be so important and why was his trust that important. Shifting these thoughts aside he asked her, “Saori, what’s wrong?” Saori responded by exclaiming, “Robert! It’s my entire fault! I am responsible for everything that has happened until now!” Robert, bewildered by her comments retorted, “What? Nonsense! How could you be responsible? In fact it was you who…” Robert stopped dead in his words realizing something strange. With seriousness in his voice and dreading the reply he asked her, “Saori! How exactly did you know what Harley was going to do to her? How did you know that he would rape her in his room?” Saori bowed her head down in shame and replied to his piercing questions, “It all started just before the final match of the Kanto Battle Frontier”…

FLASHBACK

Saori was in the locker room pacing her things when suddenly she saw Harley approaching her. Normally she would have ignored him but as he neared her, she felt something strange about him. Like he was a totally different person, a diabolical air seemed to surround him. He crossed his arms and inquired her with a voice that almost made her jump, “Saori! Your mother is the INTERPOL head representing Hoenn isn’t she?” Saori collected herself and replied in a blank, uncaring tone, “Why do you want you know? Got yourself in trouble or what?” Harley’s face contorted as he rebuked her, “Spare me the drama and answer the bloody question.” This was it, Saori realized that in no way could this be Harley, he was totally different. No longer was he the clumsy goofball with his so called ‘devious’ schemes, this Harley was cold, calculating, cruel and serious. She replied with a yes and Harley or someone who looked like him continued, “Do you know the full effects and time of effect of the drug ‘DR-27’ better known as the mind warper?” Saori was shocked to hear the name Harley just uttered, ten years ago a mafia don managed to hire some scientists by threatening to kill them and synthesized a drug for the wild raves and other anti-social activities he organized. The ‘mind warper’ as it was called decreased thinking ability and increased aggression in the human psyche. It was injected into the blood stream causing the human mind to ‘warp’ as it were and making them aggressive & crazed on the level of suicide-bombers. After the drug-entered circulation, what followed was a massive war for control of the streets as violent riots raged for days on end. This event was wide spread all over Hoenn and people were afraid to walk the streets.

It took 3 long and painful years as well as the death of hundreds to stop this war, including the death of her father. All traces of the drug were destroyed and the don was later killed in a police encounter. It was over but it left a deep wound in the minds of people. Thankfully, it healed over time and people erased the dark event from their minds. However, recently there were rumors that a small shipment of this drug had resurfaced, the police acted quickly and destroyed but were shocked to learn that a sample was missing. It was highly unlikely that Harley would have managed to procure it but what Saori saw in front of her were the initial symptoms of it. Harley smiled, the shock on her face told him that she knew what he was talking about, “You’re smart Saori… you are very smart. A small shipment of this drug was found but not by the police as the papers would tell you. The head of Team Rocket, namely Giovanni, procured it. He was going to use it on his best agents to make them like super-soldiers, however he saw that after a small amount of time they went completely insane and were uncontrollable. Plus, the effects were permanent. As you can guess he was very upset with this development and was going to destroy all of it… until I came into the picture. There I was, defeated and humiliated by an underage Drew wh0re. I wanted revenge and who better than the greatest criminal mastermind in the world to ask from. I asked him to get May killed or better yet, let me do the dirty work, all I needed was the tool and the perfect opportunity, as a bonus, I could also drop that green haired rat! He denied it and said he had a better idea. He started to tell me how the best way to defeat an opponent was not to kill him physically but kill him from the inside, mentally.”

Harley started to walk towards Saori as she backed up against the wall in fear, “He then showed me a syringe full of a yellow liquid and told me that it would ‘release me’ as it were. I didn’t hesitate and agreed. He told me that he called the drug "DR-27" and wanted to use it on his own men but since his men went insane, he had no further use for it and told me that I could have as much as I wanted. When I heard the name, I wanted to run but Giovanni’s goons came up from behind and held me while he smiled and approached me with the syringe and the last thing I remember was waking up just outside the Rocket HQ with a sharp pain in my arm, where Jessie, James & Meowth found me. I was scared for the first time in my life, but then I stopped, in fact I stopped feeling anything at all. I ran as fast as I could, I just ran. I realized that time was short and I needed to know the exact nature of the drug. I did extensive research and found that I was doomed but then I remembered that a cure was synthesized for it. I searched through names of people who were directly involved in history’s greatest crime story and the person who came up as the leader was none other than Sergeant Michelle Solidad, your mother. All this leads me here and now I will ask of only one thing….” Saori was scared, on one hand Harley seemed as if he would choke her to death right now but his words contradicted this. Harley looked at her longing, a glimpse of sanity in his otherwise insane body language, “Please… Can you help me?”

Just then a thought passed over her, this story that Harley told seemed a bit too easy, sure the drug does or rather did exist but it seemed way too clichéd that it would find it’s way to someone like Harley. She saw him smirking for whatever reason and saw right through him, “Give up Harley! I know you’re bluffing” Harley’s face contorted into an expression of fear, “No! You don’t understand! This is absolutely true!” Saori started to mockingly laugh at him, “Right! I know what you are up to! You gave up on May and you are now looking for new prey. She became too tough for you and you thought that I was a gullible little girl, well guess what? I’m not buying. And even if a shred of what you have said is true, you deserve it! You totally deserve it for all those times you hurt May” As she spoke, she noticed that Harley’s face turned to one of anger and he screamed, “YOU *****!! HOW DARE YOU SAY KNOW TO ME!! I’LL … no… please no… I’LL KILL YOU!!!” Saori was unphazed and smiled with confidence, “Give up Harley! HA! This was your most pathetic performance yet. GOOD BYE!!” Saori started to move out of the locker room, into the hallway and the audience stands waiting to see the final match. As she left she heard Harley screaming, “SAORI!!! YOU WILL PAY FOR THIS!!! I’LL HAVE MY REVENGE!!! YOU’LL HAVE MAY’S BLOOD ON YOUR HANDS!!! HAHAHAHA!!!… no... why did… you do this? HAHAHAHA! … the drug is taking over… HAHAHAHA!!! … Drew! May! I’M SORRY! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!”

RETURN FLASHBACK

“… and… and that’s the story…” She turned towards Robert who had an expression of disgust on his face. Sitting in front of him was the one person who could have stopped a terrible crime from occurring but failed to act just because of a small technicality. To make matters worse, Saori just exhibited a degree of callousness and cruelty towards another person that he never knew existed. Harley was pleading for help and she turned a blind eye too just because of his previous behavior, she knew that the effects of the drug but abandoned him just because she thought he deserved it. Even if he did, she could have at least informed the police about it or even May and Drew or even him. Tears started to well up in Saori’s eyes as she attempted to justify her position but she knew it was of no use. He was immensely angered at her but thought best not to express it; if he did then Saori would kill herself. Robert grabbed her by the shoulders, looked piercingly into her eyes and continued, “SAORI! I hope you understand the seriousness of this situation! Do you know what would happen if Drew found out?” However, before she could answer, a voice spoke up, “I think it’s a little too late for that!” Saori turned and to her horror saw Drew, Ash and Misty standing a few feet away from her. Drew’s fists were clenched and he had reddened eyes. Saori stood up as he neared her and tried to explain, “DREW! Please listen to me! It… It… wasn’t my fault… you know Harley… he… he’s crazy! I mean…” Drew started to shout, “SHUT UP!! FOR GODS SAKE SHUT UP!” When Saori tried to speak again Drew tightly slapped her across the face much to the surprise of those around him. “WHAT DID I TELL YOU JUST KNOW!” screamed Drew, Robert had enough of this and spoke with all the seriousness he could muster, “That’s enough Drew! She is much older than you and you have known right to behave that way. Yes, she did something wrong but that doesn’t mean you forget your manners. You are now acting like…” Saori didn’t want Robert to continue that sentence and retorted with a shaky voice, “NO! It’s okay Robert! I… I deserve it” and she promptly runs off in the opposite direction.

Drew furiously moved his hand through his hair and asked Robert, “Why don’t you finish that sentence of your’s? What were you going to say? That I had become a lunatic like … like Harley?” Robert replied with authority, “Tell me. I know you care about May but don’t you even have a shred of sympathy for Harley. We just found out that he was under the influence of a deadly drug and you are behaving like he is the villain.” These lines hurt Drew and he viciously replied, “SYMPATHY?! Are you kidding me? That son of a ***** does not deserve sympathy from anyone. He should have known better not to meddle with Team Rocket. And for your information, I did not slap that traitor because she didn’t help Harley, I slapped her because she betrayed all of her friends like it was some kind of game.” Robert was disgusted at Drew’s comments, “So basically you are condemning a man too his doom just because he played a few pranks on your girlfriend! Wonderful MR. DREW ALMOND! The world needs more people like you. And by the way, I’m shocked that you so readily turned against someone whom you considered a sister. Amazing! Without her you wouldn’t even BE here Drew” Drew retorted, “YES! SAORI WAS LIKE A SISTER TO ME! BUT I’M HERE BECAUSE OF MICHELLE SOLIDAD WHO ADOPTED ME WHEN MY REAL PARENTS DIED!” Ash and Misty were shocked at this new revelation. Drew now started to cry, “I… I loved her so much… She taught me everything I know… and now she betrayed me! I’ve come full circle Robert” Before Robert could reply however Brock poked his head out from the door and rebuked them for making such a ruckus right next to May’s room where she was sleeping. Without any further altercations, the group dissipated.

Last edited:

athrunzalagsd

<-I'm Hannah Montana
Spare me the drama and answer the bloody question
Uncensored obscenity, quite a mistake. Other than that, awesome fic! Well organised paragraphs and exciting yet emotional storyline. Keep it up, I can't wait to see your next chapter!

DarkLegend

The Grand Draconian
Thank you for your comments...

Uncensored obscenity, quite a mistake. Other than that, awesome fic! Well organised paragraphs and exciting yet emotional storyline. Keep it up, I can't wait to see your next chapter!

Well it is an R rated fanfic but then again I'll take your comment inrto consideration...

FireAngel

I really like this story, can't wait to see what will happen next! ^.^ You're a great writer.

athrunzalagsd

<-I'm Hannah Montana
Well, yeah I guess bloody isn't as bad a word as compared to the f-word or the b-word...so since it is a rated R fic, I think it may be appropriate.

DarkLegend

The Grand Draconian
OMG! MY beautiful fic is all the way down here (read page 3 in threads)?
It's not that bad is it?
You want bad... go read the pokemopolis.net fanfiotions

Anyway,
I hope you enjoyed the twist I put in!
Now one more question!

Should Saori be punished? If yes then how? And if no, then why so?

***Latios***

I FOUND THE KEYS!!!
good fic.
but it tought harley to be more of a homo than a guy who rapes girls
well, you ssorta brung out what may have been stuck inside him for along time

(i hate the way harley looks and i hate him)

athrunzalagsd

<-I'm Hannah Montana
Perhaps he is a homo who has a fetish for girls, which means he must be a lesbian-homo LOL

DarkLegend

The Grand Draconian
good fic.
but it tought harley to be more of a homo than a guy who rapes girls
well, you ssorta brung out what may have been stuck inside him for along time

(i hate the way harley looks and i hate him)

He may and probably is homosexual but that does'nt stop off from taking advantage of little girls. He would'nt have had the guts to do something like this had not the drug been administered too him...

trickedoutmetagross

NIXON'S BAAAACK!!!
I'll clear this up with the following sentence. I think Harley was a woman in the Japanese Anime, but they made him a dude as comic relief here. On a note more relevent to the Fic, good job. This is probably border line with Heroes in my opinion because it makes me feel. That is not something I would normally say. 10/10 so far.

Last edited:

Taylor Ray

Newest shiny
I have been a closet reader of this fic, but I decided with that last chapter to come out.

I have liked this fic, but in the last chapter there was a lot of mistakes with the word know. I can not tell you exactly where, but there were many.

Can't wait for the next chapter.

DarkLegend

The Grand Draconian
Finally some decent reponse :)
Thank You All!!

I'll clear this up with the following sentence. I think Harley was a woman in the Japanese Anime, but they made him a dude as comic relief here. On a note more relevent to the Fic, good job. This is probably border line with Heroes in my opinion because it makes me feel. That is not something I would normally say. 10/10 so far.

It's the other way around actually...
The Japanese Harley is a gay charecter while in the international version they turned him into a girl...
Apparently homosexuals are comic relief in japanese cartoons...

I have been a closet reader of this fic, but I decided with that last chapter to come out.

I have liked this fic, but in the last chapter there was a lot of mistakes with the word know. I can not tell you exactly where, but there were many.

Can't wait for the next chapter.

I dont know what you are talking about! lol!
Anyway, thanks for your comments...
And I hope you an point out the mistakes so I can cross check....

DarkLegend

The Grand Draconian
I'm Back With A Bang!

Chapter 6: Revelations

Next morning, the group was rudely awakened at 10 AM as May’s doctor informed them that the “news” had spread, meaning that the entire ruckus that could be heard coming from outside was of an army of reporters from different news channels trying to get the latest scoop, gossip and anything else to increase their ratings by one more percent. Drew, Misty, Ash and the doctor went downstairs to face an ambush of cameras, flashes, microphones and motor-mouth reporters. The hospital security and the police who had arrived moments earlier just managed to keep the stampede at bay. Ash turned to Drew and saw that his face was boiling red, “What the hell is this? Do these guys think this is some kind of joke?” he hissed. The kind doctor tried her best to speak up but the noise was deafening. It got even louder now that a very familiar looking man was trying to push through the crowd, the reporters began to surround him and ask all sorts of questions. Thankfully two guards managed to fish him out of the chaos and the man’s identity became obvious. The doctor immediately recognized him, as did the others, he was a celebrity after all. He grabbed her shoulders and asked in a voice of desperation, “Where is she? Where is my daughter?” “Come with me” she replied as she lead him upstairs into May’s ward. Meanwhile, Caroline and Brock are conversing….“What will happen to her know? I am scared for her.”, asked Caroline to which Brock replied, “Don’t be Ma’am, your daughter is in good hands. I have traveled with May for a long time and what I have learned is that she’s a fighter… she wont give up this easy” Brock beamed as he said those words making Caroline feel a bit better. She thought of all the trustworthy and loving friends she had made and was thankful for it. However, there was one who stood out. Drew, he seemed exceptionally close to May and considering the way he reacted to the current situation suggested something a little deeper and special than friendship. She would enquire about him but was suddenly interrupted by a rap on the door, she opened the door and gasped, “NORMAN!!”

Caroline stared into her husband’s eyes, his face strained with the grief. “MAY!” he shouts as he move towards her bed, May wakes up with a start and barely has any time to react as her father kneels down beside her and tightly hugs her, “Dear God! Darling what have they done to you” He caresses her body lovingly as if he had touched his own flesh and blood after many years. All the feelings he had for her emerge all at once; tears fall from his eyes as he contemplates the pain and suffering his ‘little girl’ must have gone through. All the while May remains deathly silent, as if she was unable to recognize her own father. Norman holds her pale face in front of his, May blankly stares at him for one moment, her face starts to wrinkle as tears flow down her rosy cheeks and then, “OH DADDY!!” she literally jumps on to him and starts to cry, she starts to cry endlessly as if a pressure valve was just opened and now all the emotions were gushing out like steam. Everyone else just watched in awe as May released all the agony she had experienced as tears, she clung tightly to her father, not wanting to let go. Her doctor would not have normally allowed this but she did out of pure compassion. May continued to cry some more until she literally cried herself asleep into her father’s protective arms. Norman placed her on the bed again with his hand caressing her scalp. He enquired with a heavyhearted tone, “Who did this Carol? Who did this to her?” Robert immediately came forward and offered to explain everything to which Norman enquired, “And you are?” Robert flushed; cursing himself for being impolite he introduced himself as Robert Jacobs.

He continued, “I am one of May’s closest rivals and friends sir and the one responsible for this heinous crime is none other than Harley. I am sure May must have told you about him. He had the audacity to take advantage of an innocent little girl and deserves to be severely punished. Thankfully, a friend and I caught him in the act and though he escaped we immediately informed the police. I… I am sorry however because she was with me before this happened and I consider myself guilty” Norman smiled at the unthinking honesty of this man, he was well groomed and his mannerisms proved it. Norman smiled at him and replied, “Your not guilty Robert… You did what anyone else would. In fact I should thank you, if you weren’t there then god knows what else that monster would have done to her. We really need more selfless people like you in this world. I hope that Harley gets what he deserves. I don’t want him jailed… I want him dead… Again thank you!” Robert let out a sigh of relief feeling that he had gotten a massive weight of his shoulders; he had no intention of carrying this burden. Just then something hit him, he turned back to look at Drew who was white as a ghost, Robert realized that what he had just said made him a hero in front of Norman’s eyes. He turned around and saw a pale-faced Drew, staring at him accusingly as if asking him, “Why did you do that? Why?”

Drew ran outside… just ran… Robert followed suit leaving all but Ash and Brock bewildered. Robert ran across the hallway and found Drew sitting slouching against a wall. Robert went up and sat down next to him. Drew blankly stared at the wall and solemnly spoke up, “Why me Robert? Of all the people… I just let go for one moment… and everything fell apart… Why?”Robert didn’t know how to reply. He started to speak but was interrupted by Drew, “I think god hates me… I don’t know why but he does for sure… I’ve been orphaned, abandoned, mocked and now betrayed… I didn’t expect this from Saori… and especially… You!” Robert was visibly shocked at Drew’s accusing him of being a traitor and attempted to justify his position, “Listen Drew… I…” “D… Don’t say a word… DON’T! Have the courage to admit the fact that you saw an opportunity and you took it! You wanted her all for yourself… I thought I could trust you…” interrupted Drew. Robert was shocked; Drew now thought that everyone was trying to hurt him. He spoke up, “Listen Drew! Your acting childish, it’s not my fault that I look like a hero in front of May’s father! FOR HEAVEN’S SAKE! This is not a courtship contest. It’s just about you, May and Harley. Nobody wants to separate you two, we all know that you’re made for each other. You an always trust me Drew, you always considered me a friend and a brother and I am. The last thing I would want is to separate you two” Drew started to laugh mockingly, “You lie pretty well Robert! (He stands up and stares him down) YOU’RE A LIAR!! I’m not the one acting childish here! You all think that I’m too harsh for May don’t you? You think I’m the type who would just lock her up in a room and beat her day and night don’t you! BUT YOUR WRONG!!” Robert had enough and stood up to face him, “DREW! Do you know what you are saying? STOP THIS MADNESS NOW!!” Drew lunged at him but Robert slapped him across the face making him fall onto his back. Meanwhile, Misty runs up to them and completely blown away by what was happening, she retorted, “What the hell is going on here? Robert! Drew! What happened here?”

Robert was unsure of how to reply to Misty’s query; it was a terrible position to be in. Misty had a bewildered expression on her face and Drew just lay still on the floor crying. Just then something struck him. There was something peculiar in Drew’s behavior, the way he was acting was understandable however his mannerisms were like something he was familiar with. The way Drew silently lay on the floor crying with an expression that seemed to want release, as if he wanted to be dead so that all the pain and suffering would disappear was just like… May’s. Of course he thought, cursing himself for it. Harley knew all along what he was getting into, he knew that if one of went down, the other would follow suit. His two main rivals literally eliminated, like hitting two birds with one stone. “But then why did he fall apart in front of Saori, begging for help. Perhaps he realized things would be going out of control for him and he would be driven insane. That meant he only half way knew of the consequences and when his own life was in jeopardy he folded like a royal flush. He didn’t deserve anyone’s sympathy. He condemned himself and Saori did the right thing by not helping him. We all owe her a grave apology ” thought Robert. He bent down made Drew sit up and hugged him, Drew was also a victim in this, and “I’m sorry Drew… I’m sorry…” Misty interrupted the sad moment by stating, “Have I got some news. They caught Harley!” At the mere mention of the demons name Drew stood up, his face contorting to one of anger, he grabbed Misty by the shoulders and asked her, “Where is he?” Misty was surprised but not intimidated, “He’s being kept in custody at a district police station nearby, about 20 minutes drive from here.” Drew let her go and turned to Robert, “Can you take me there?”

After some time, Drew and Robert were in his Mercedes E-Class driving to the police station. Robert occasionally glanced at Drew and saw that his face was full of anger, quite the opposite of the one he had when sitting on the hospital floor. He wished to warn him, “Listen Drew, I know that you are furious at Harley, we all here but don’t do anything rash, don’t let your anger cloud your better judgment. Harley’s is already paying for his misdeeds, driven insane by that drug and being constantly hounded by the police as well as society.” Drew simply stared at the road in front of him. He suddenly spoke up in a rather grim tone, “I don’t think that will be enough Robert, I want to make him suffer. I want him to relive every moment of pain that he inflicted on May only this time, he will be one being violated.” Robert was fearful for Drew, it seemed like the moment they reached the station, and he would jump out and strangle Harley to death. And considering the mental state Harley was in, he would try to do the same. They reached the police station and took permission from the head inspector to see Harley. However as they were entering the lockup, Robert got an important call and Drew went in without him. Drew entered Harley’s cell accompanied by a police officer. “This piece of **** here is an odd one, he completely insane” Drew wasn’t interested in his comments; he just had an old score to settle with the rapist sitting quietly on the bed. The officer left Drew but stayed nearby. As Drew entered, Harley turned to face him and made a dirty smirk, “Hey there lover boy! Come to punish me? Want me to sit in a corner with a white cone on my head?”

Drew just stood there, staring at him with a look of disgust on his face and then spat back at him, “Why did you it Harley? Why did you stoop so low?” Harley smiled, jumped up and placed his hands on Drew’s shoulders, “Drew! Drew! Drew! You still don’t get it do you… There comes a time in every man’s life when he gets tired of playing a fair game and must simply one day, as the great Henri Ducard used to say ‘You walk up behind them… and stab them in the heart’. I got tired of May, so I simply used my god given gift to humiliate May the same way she humiliated me countless times.” Drew was furious; he shrugged him off and screamed at him, “YOU SON OF A *****!! YOU DID’NT HUMILIATE HER! YOU VIOLATED HER! It was always between you AND me… Why did you add her to the equation?” Drew grabbed him by the collar but Harley seemed unphazed, “OOH! Is the big bad boyfriend of the ***** goanna hit me? I’m so scared… (Harley grabs Drew and thrown him to the ground, ready to pounce on him.) Listen PUNK!! You were the one who added her to the equation thus making her a victim! If you stayed your normal arrogant self then this would have ended peacefully but because you JUST couldn’t stop your hormones from wanting that nice piece of ***, I had to sacrifice my sanity just so we could settle our problems.” Drew was scared and furious at the same time, adrenaline pumping through his body as he spat back at Harley, “DON’T YOU DARE TALK LIKE THAT ABOUT MY MAY!!! I LOVE HER!!” Harley’s face contorted to one of frustration as he replied, “WELL GUESS WHAT LOVER BOY!! LOVE HURTS!!!” Harley put his hands down his trousers and took out a large blood soaked blade of glass and lunged at Drew.

But before he could strike, several baton-wielding police officers grabbed Harley and started to beat him into submission, the glass shard fell next to Drew’s face missing him by centimeters. Robert heard the commotion and burst in, and helped Drew stand up. Robert led a stumbling Drew out of he lockup and Harley continued to scream in pain, “AARGH!! DREW!! I’M NOT DONE WITH…AAA!! YOU OR THE *****!! ARGHH! I’LL GET YOU… OW! AND IT’LL ALL GO OUT WITH A BIG… AAA! (faints)” Drew was horrified by what he had just seen and heard, he was still panting and the only relief he received was Robert telling him that he got a call from the Hospital saying that May’s father has booked flight tickets for her and the rest. The flight leaves tonight. Drew smiled from the inside. May would be going home, where she would be safe, with him by her side.

kingferret53

A duel well fought..
Ummmm...interesting. I hope Harley dies. He always gave me the creeps *shudders*. Drew seems to be a bit to emotional. If I was him I would be after revenge and nothing else. When is the next one coming in? You've got my curiosity up now!

DarkLegend

The Grand Draconian
Ummmm...interesting. I hope Harley dies. He always gave me the creeps *shudders*. Drew seems to be a bit to emotional. If I was him I would be after revenge and nothing else. When is the next one coming in? You've got my curiosity up now!

Thanks!
Anyway, the sole reason for Drew being emotional is that he always exudes a tough exterior which makes him look arrogant and even untouchable.
However, his heart keeps looking for true love. He needs someone who hates his guts, someone who does'nt gush over him like some male god (as do most of his female fans), someone who has that non-perfect, rough and clumsy personality and especialy someone is who is the exact opposite of him in terms of style and grace. Yet this someone is confident of her abilities and constantly gives her 110% to better him. THAT someone is May. He loves her and constantly blames himself from the inside if she gets hurt in anyway. However, he also keeps teasing and taunting her just to see her reaction.
All the feelings that he kept locked up inside of him are now gushing himslef and he can barely control it. The fact that May's atleast alive is the only thing that keeps him going uptil now besides Robert's constant support....

athrunzalagsd

<-I'm Hannah Montana
Nice chapter, ignoring the overuse of obscenities, but it was awesome.
BTW, Drew IS crying too much. He also has a serious temper-control problem.