• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

may is not 100% confirm gone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gigusei

Aww... hell, now we have May fans speculating about her coming back and Misty fans speculating about Misty. Then they are going to be moanin' about both of 'em getting replaced by eachother... Greeaaat.

Locker

Banned
i like the new female trainer too, i wish they'd use the male dude from Diamond&Pearl too;328;

Yugito

Now I think of it, it seems that Male trainers from Advance, DS and onwards won't be given a chance to be shown in the light of anime. I can just picturing them in the backstage pleaing the director to give them their debut appearances. XD

Locker

Banned
yup, thats the same thing they did with Brendan, the male hero from Ruby/Sapphire&Emerald

Probably we won't see him because his look...well.... isn't interesting :/

Light Bulbasaur

Comin' On Down!
Don't forget, it's not only Drew who's going to Johto. It was also Harley and Saori as well. That's three of May's rivals, not to mention the two recurring ones, that would be out of the picture. Often the pokemon anime has made a big deal about following your rivals. Ash often followed in the footsteps of Gary; the Indigo League, Johto, and now Shinou. The same is said for May. Drew and Harley were going to Johto, and they were the ones to tell her about it, so she would want to go there as well. Drew was going because Saori (his big rival) was going.

It's all about the rivals. XD

darkjigglypuff

Borderline Troll
Now that I don't have Advanceshipping to distract me, I can focus on
MEWTWO!!!

GreenKirby

GreenKirby
YES!!! OWNAGE!!!!

Finally! My least favorite pokemon character of all-time is leaving! Good ridance, she was very annoying pest anyway, most episodes of that involve her majorly was a borefest. Nearly all her rivals were bad (Harley being the sole exception) and most of them only lasted 2 episodes with a cameo at the grand festival. She was a downright terrible character and went stale very rapidly. That and she likes bashing my favorite pokemon.

I don't even want to talk about her fans!-_-

However, I think I will miss Max. He was a good character. I hope he suceeds very well.

DuquÊ?

Too lazy to pick a pic
May, Max and Brock are out! End of discussion! Yay for Ash's new companions!

Locker

Banned
Naw...don't think so

Judai-and-sho

The Best of the Best
I would actually like a May/Max/maybe Brock series. I think it would be very intresting. I think it would go over pretty good. Hey, you never know. Also, I could see May returning, maybe 1 year into Shinou(for us anyway) having come in 2nd in the Johto Grand Festival and now she wants to try her hand at Shinou's contests. It would make sense. They can easily have May do Super Contests in Shinou without actually becoming a part of the main cast. May and Misty are two totally different animals, so you cannot say whether or not May has a shot of returning based off of Misty.

striker

I AM THAT IS
DAMN if we pray hard enought she might

(holding hand a praying now)

Locker

Banned
well a new Pokemon Chronicles season could come out;munchlax;

Jay star

Coordinator Lover
Did may say in the last episode we see her she was going to johto ? just everyone is saying about her going there, and i know she hasnt been there so she could do but was it ever confirmed anywhere?

Status
Not open for further replies.