• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

may is not 100% confirm gone

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is difference between Misty and May. Misty has nothing to do in the show. May is a coordinator and she has a very important goal.

..Which is why they made Misty an official gym leader, a reason to kick her off the show since she didn't do anything.
It sucks May is leaving though, I loved the contests and everything. Having something else to look forward to other than Ash's battling was a great way to enjoy the show more. Now since May is gone, who is going to do Super Contests? Anyone? I don't want a May-clone now.

..Which is why they made Misty an official gym leader, a reason to kick her off the show since she didn't do anything.
It sucks May is leaving though, I loved the contests and everything. Having something else to look forward to other than Ash's battling was a great way to enjoy the show more. Now since May is gone, who is going to do Super Contests? Anyone? I don't want a May-clone now.

Maybe the new guy will do them? :/

ForeverFlame

It would just make the contests so different.

I don't mean to be a pest in the time that your mourning over May's death and all, but the contests are going to be so different anyway. Super Contests allow the humans to participate with the Pokemon, and they perform by dressing up and doing some kind of act. That's alot different than conbining attacks, and battling.

Anyway, I think that the new guy will be either a researcher (So that Gary will have a proper rival, that actually does the same thing as him), or a breeder. But he could be a coordinator, too. That makes sence, really. If he and Hikari were both Coordinators, that would be an easy way to send them off to Hoenn or some place when Ash goes off to the Fifth-Gen Region - or back to Johto (Maybe to be re-united with May. Blah).

but the contests are going to be so different anyway. Super Contests allow the humans to participate with the Pokemon, and they perform by dressing up and doing some kind of act. That's alot different than conbining attacks, and battling.

Yes, I know about that. But I wouldn't like to see a new person taking over May's role. It will be weird and it would also suck.

Blaze Dragon

T3h Blazing Ranger!
Sorry for the May-obsessed people, but May is as died as Misty. Maybe May will have some Chronicles chapters and 1 or 2 cameos, but nothing else-she WON´T be in Shinou. And even if I liked May´s contests, I know that she is semi-died.

Rex Kamex

Sorry for the May-obsessed people, but May is as died as Misty. Maybe May will have some Chronicles chapters and 1 or 2 cameos, but nothing else-she WON´T be in Shinou. And even if I liked May´s contests, I know that she is semi-died.

You mean "semi-dead". And Chronicles is out of the question, since the Hoso series has ended.

Blaze Dragon

T3h Blazing Ranger!
didnt they say hikari would be going with 3 other people? satoshi, and the new guy...whose the third?...takeshi?
FALSE, There´s NOT a 4th person. Only Satoshi, Hikari and that new guy whatever his name will be.
MJC Cartoguy said:
You mean "semi-dead". And Chronicles is out of the question, since the Hoso series has ended.
Ups, yeah I mean that. Didn´t know about the Hoso´s ending

Feity

Storm Trainer
She might be a recurring character or something... Show up every once in a while, like Drew was last two regions.

Stage On

Aura guardian
All you people happy about May leaving... I can't wait to see your reactions about 200 or so so episodes from now when Hikari is replaced by the 5th generation girl before she can forfill her own dreams and character development.

At least when Misty left she got something she had wanted since the start of the show. She wanted to be a Water Pokemon Master and being a Gym leader is pretty much exactly that.

May's leaving and she hasn't even gotten to win a grand festival yet. Frankly it's too early to scrap her. It's be like sending Ash away with out him winning a league. If you're going to ditch a character at least let them achive part of their dream if not all of it.

Last edited:

Phillyboomerangs

Pinsir>Heracross
if she goes what is the point of her getting blazikien and eevee

Squirtle85

Ready, Set, and GO
if she goes what is the point of her getting blazikien and eevee

Blaziken to kick her out. Cool +Strong+ Final form= Potential spotlight stealer for the new fire starter.

But I still wonder, why kick her out without getting her dream? When I saw her grand festival I thought she was staying since she lost against that Woman. I been thinking that this wasn't planned since the beginning it was maybe something at the last minute, maybe a decision cause of the low ratings

dash142

Beginning Trainer
Why are Drew and Harley going to Johto anyways? Shinou has SUPER contests... May should stay on. Because It said Hikari would meet with 3 PEOPLE. Not 3 counting her... Takeshi needs to leave... It will be Hikari, May, Ash, New dude. 2 guys, 2 girls.

Locker

Banned
Let her go

;munchlax; would u all let it go, she gone, someone open a new thread about her goodbye, cuz shes out. wipe yout tears, stand up and remember its just a cartoonshow. if u think anymore of it, then u need to get a life...and just mabye she'll be back on a chronicle something.

thunderblade12

maybe japanese fans didnt like may..who knows. i dont understand why she got eevee. and why write D/Ps mascot (munchlax) out of the D/P anime? will ashes snorlax have an egg? will may give munchlax to ash as a parting present?(ash: pikachu, aipom, naetoru, munchlax, the new bird). same goes for bonsley. i dont know but they did have brock leave in AG just to return in episode 4

Judai-and-sho

The Best of the Best
All you people happy about May leaving... I can't wait to see your reactions about 200 or so so episodes from now when Hikari is replaced by the 5th generation girl before she can forfill her own dreams and character development.

At least when Misty left she got something she had wanted since the start of the show. She wanted to be a Water Pokemon Master and being a Gym leader is pretty much exactly that.

May's leaving and she hasn't even gotten to win a grand festival yet. Frankly it's too early to scrap her. It's be like sending Ash away with out him winning a league. If you're going to ditch a character at least let them achive part of their dream if not all of it.

Exactly, which is why Im in doubt as to May leaving forever. I wonder who the three people are that Hikari meets then if May isnt coming.

Status
Not open for further replies.