• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

may is not 100% confirm gone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry Haruka Horndogs, but....

She's dead, Jim.

dash142

Beginning Trainer
You know, when a girl says: Maybe/I don't know it ussualy means no... So like Brock did, she could come back later. Maybe she's in the Rival Episode?

starterlover1

Emperor Coordinator
We don't know there isn't any closure to her story. Let's actually watch the last episode to find out, then we can discuss why she left. Until then, we can still safely say she is gone from the main group for at least this section of the saga. Remember though, she only became a trainer to travel. Contests were just there because they needed them to be in the show.

Iota

She only did it to travel ORIGINALLY. Once she learned about contests, she made it her main goal. And the scan pretty much proves that may isn't going to be with ash anymore. Unless she pulls a brock and returns later on.

dark trainer

i hated her at first but she like misty i relised shes not that bad but if she realy does have a huge fanbase y is she being written of

Red

Not the color
I still don't understand why the writers choose to make May leave, she was the most popular character next to Ash.. But we never know.

MayisCool

Cascade Trainer
Money and promating the new D/P games were probley the bigest reasons, thow I wonder how the last episode turn' s out and what she really admits to other than probley going to Johto..

Last edited:

darza77

Banned
May is gone people she is dead like misty and in 5 years hikari will be gone to

Jay star

Coordinator Lover
Yeah, but this goal is very different from Ash's. He's the main character; she's not. If her goal takes her down a different path, then they have to separate. Just because she has a goal doesn't mean she has a golden ticket to join the group again whenever.

This post made no sense, cos if thats true then that means ash has no point in being in the show and it means that there is no point of there being a show that means that if having a goal means nothing theres no point in life.

darza77

Banned
This post made no sense, cos if thats true then that means ash has no point in being in the show and it means that there is no point of there being a show that means that if having a goal means nothing theres no point in life.

exactly no may= no show that is so tru, good god may is gone forever get over it

C.J. Ray

I wanted Shaymin! :(
Serebii, I don't mean to defy you, but promotional posters don't mean much. I mean, the first promo poster for the anime only showed Hikari, nobody else, so everyone was crying that Ash was being dumped and Hikari was the new protagonist. Now we see Ash, Hikari, and some other guy(could be the rival) and everyone's crying that May's dead.

Now, I know this new poster came out two weeks before the anime's due to launch, so it could be more accurate than the last one, but I am giving the benefit of the doubt until the Japanese Pokemon Sunday special before the debut of the D/P anime comes out. It said "Secrets of the New Anime", so they're probably going to show off major spoilers for the plot.

I refuse to retort to all you posters that laughed and say "May's dead, move on your MFG's, HA HA HA HA!!!", you hate May and want her to die a horrible death, so your words are nothing more than wishful thinking.

I'm not saying May will join Ash in Shinou. I'm sure that from what I saw in the preview, May and Max are going home and Brock's going home too, so Ash will be going to Shinou by himself, like he did at the beginning of AG. (I sure hope to Lugia that they don't get Pikachu sick again.) I'm just saying that until we get more information from official sources or somebody pricks the minds of the writers and asks why May, Max, and Brock are not going to be joining Ash in Shinou and they officially announce that May, Max, and Brock are being retired permanently(to the realms of fanfiction and reruns), we shouldn't be eager to see these guys go yet.

Lots of proof that at least May and Brock return:

* Pokemon that have not evolved yet(Eevee, Marshtomp, Bonsly, Munchlax), but I'm sure that Bonsly and Munchlax will never evolve in the eyes of many.

* May needs to participate in another Grand Festival and win it.

* Super Contests, which May and Brock could benefit from.

I won't say anything to defend Max, since the writers could write him out of the show completely because his role is all but dead and they aren't going to make him a trainer in the anime, obviously. I do like Max and think he should have his trainer story told, but the writers have the final say on him.

Akaba

L Kickin' the Noise
Haruka's gone.

Deal with it. As a Kasumi fan I will just sit back and laugh at the Haruka fans who are having the same thing happen to their favorite heroine.

Hahahahahahahahaha.

:)

Getting replaced by a Jindai clone.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

:)

Caseydia

Ace Trainer
I knew that she was going since they first showed Hikari. Noone seems to never listen to Caseydia for nothing. :sad:

Akaba

L Kickin' the Noise
I knew that since they first showed Hikari. Noone seems to never listen to Caseydia for nothing. :sad:

No one ever listens to Caseydia because no one has ever seen you before...

ZIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING

Posters do not prove much of anything when it's about people leaving. But still, I'm sure May and Brock are not coming back. It seems that May is going to Johto and Brock is going to wherever...maybe back to Pewter or still travel with May. But overall, I don't know what will happen...and really, I actually don't care as much about it compared to the other things in the show.

EDIT: And when I meant not coming back, I meant not being in Shinou, we will see them, just not in this group and not in this series.

darza77

Banned
Serebii, I don't mean to defy you, but promotional posters don't mean much. I mean, the first promo poster for the anime only showed Hikari, nobody else, so everyone was crying that Ash was being dumped and Hikari was the new protagonist. Now we see Ash, Hikari, and some other guy(could be the rival) and everyone's crying that May's dead.

Now, I know this new poster came out two weeks before the anime's due to launch, so it could be more accurate than the last one, but I am giving the benefit of the doubt until the Japanese Pokemon Sunday special before the debut of the D/P anime comes out. It said "Secrets of the New Anime", so they're probably going to show off major spoilers for the plot.

I refuse to retort to all you posters that laughed and say "May's dead, move on your MFG's, HA HA HA HA!!!", you hate May and want her to die a horrible death, so your words are nothing more than wishful thinking.

I'm not saying May will join Ash in Shinou. I'm sure that from what I saw in the preview, May and Max are going home and Brock's going home too, so Ash will be going to Shinou by himself, like he did at the beginning of AG. (I sure hope to Lugia that they don't get Pikachu sick again.) I'm just saying that until we get more information from official sources or somebody pricks the minds of the writers and asks why May, Max, and Brock are not going to be joining Ash in Shinou and they officially announce that May, Max, and Brock are being retired permanently(to the realms of fanfiction and reruns), we shouldn't be eager to see these guys go yet.

Lots of proof that at least May and Brock return:

* Pokemon that have not evolved yet(Eevee, Marshtomp, Bonsly, Munchlax), but I'm sure that Bonsly and Munchlax will never evolve in the eyes of many.

* May needs to participate in another Grand Festival and win it.

* Super Contests, which May and Brock could benefit from.

I won't say anything to defend Max, since the writers could write him out of the show completely because his role is all but dead and they aren't going to make him a trainer in the anime, obviously. I do like Max and think he should have his trainer story told, but the writers have the final say on him.

They are leaving get over it they will never ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever return ever

Akaba

L Kickin' the Noise
Almost everyone has seen my posts. I'm everywhere.

I am Akaba.

Akaba IS Everyone.

I've never seen your posts.

So yeah, you lose.

And also,

Get over it Haruka Horn Dogs, Masato Mashers and Takeshi Taco Eaters. They are gone. They advertised the latest show. Three new characters.

No shootin' Haruka, Takeshi or Masato. We would of seen them.

Akaba

L Kickin' the Noise
You are a sad Haruka Horn Dog.

I pity you.

And laugh at you.

But mostly laughing with pointing and saying, 'JINDAI CLONE, *****'.

Status
Not open for further replies.