• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

may is not 100% confirm gone

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL THAT DOESNT MEAN SHES NOT COMING BACK.AFTERALL SHE HAS ;munchlax; A FOURTH GEN. POKEMON.

Okay, she has Munchlax. Who cares. I really think her Blaziken is more important to her staying than Munchlax. But ehh...she's leaving for sure.
I think Munchlax was just to show us a DP Pokemon, but we've already seen her have it for a while already. Maybe if she had got Munchlax during the end of AG, she would have stayed.

Both sides are really pissing me off

May fans, accept the fact May is gone from the main cast. Furthermore, stop making pointless theorys, such as she is going to compete in the Shinou grand festival. Also, she isn't gone for ever, and some people claim. There is no doubt she won't be in cameos, probably even an episode or two like Misty was. But your pointless bitching and whining won't solve anything

May haters, stop gloating about how happy you are that May is gone. You made your point, stop bitching about it

Last edited:
Both sides are really pissing me off

May fans, accept the fact May is gone from the main cast. Furthermore, stop making pointless theorys, such as she is going to compete in the Shinou grand festival. Also, she isn't gone for ever, and some people claim. There is no doubt she won't be in cameos, probably even an episode or two like Misty was. But your pointless bitching and whining won't solve anything

May haters, stop gloating about how happy you are that May is gone. You made your point, stop bitching about it

Hopefully this will all calm down once the epsiode is shown.

Though we'd still have some May fans crying and whining over the fact that she left. And we'd still have the May haters celebrating.

Akaba

L Kickin' the Noise
Hopefully this will all calm down once the epsiode is shown.

Though we'd still have some May fans crying and whining over the fact that she left. And we'd still have the May haters celebrating.

And then we have the third party, the loving of Haruka's leaving and hating of Haruka's leaving haters that hate both parties.

They can just be as annoying AS the other two parties.

hmmm

Scuffle of Legends
Bad news: May is going. Max is going too. Ash will have two, new friends: Hikari and the brown-haired guy. Its sad because May is my favourite character, but I have a hope that maybe she will return someday.

yes they will probebely meet up for some contest reasons.

Akaba

L Kickin' the Noise
Why contest?

No reason to be in Shinou, in the GF...if, you know - she doesn't do Shinou contests.

Pretty dang confirmed that she won't be doing any contests...for eh, the next three years or ever as her cameo's at the end of Shinou probably will just be like Kasumi's, maybe facing Kai/Hikari in a contest or something.

yes they will probebely meet up for some contest reasons.

Haruka will be too busy with Johto to do anything in Shinou, especially since they are nowhere near each other.

I mean, all Kasumi does is slack off at her gym and give away free badges, so she has an excuse to appear for some cameos.

Chris

Old Coot
Haruka's confirmed to be gone. Thread = pointless.

Status
Not open for further replies.