1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

May Plot Discussion

Discussion in 'Pokémon Manga Discussion' started by lolipiece, Mar 19, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lolipiece

lolipiece Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Hopefully, when Coronis comes back, he'll be able to clarify things.

[img139]http://24.media.tumblr.com/f52e6bf47b2f7a1c07c33becd56d0091/tumblr_mjwf1j9GH61r1alb2o1_1280.jpg[/img139]
    [img139]http://24.media.tumblr.com/7bc0aa56f70fac586b9159efc9752169/tumblr_mjwf1j9GH61r1alb2o2_1280.jpg[/img139]
    [img139]http://24.media.tumblr.com/a677c70bb4c090a21c2be18e9eaf682a/tumblr_mjwf1j9GH61r1alb2o3_1280.jpg[/img139]
    [img139]http://25.media.tumblr.com/28c8fde87747b6bd59250de5a3c702db/tumblr_mjwf1j9GH61r1alb2o4_1280.jpg[/img139]
    [img139]http://24.media.tumblr.com/16894f9aacc3cbe5a41eae21159dbdfd/tumblr_mjwf1j9GH61r1alb2o5_1280.jpg[/img139]
    [img139]http://25.media.tumblr.com/e66e26b05f47328f5b6818cb5e2de6de/tumblr_mjwf1j9GH61r1alb2o6_1280.jpg[/img139]
    [img139]http://25.media.tumblr.com/e607616cad65232f422d98460d730079/tumblr_mjwf1j9GH61r1alb2o7_1280.jpg[/img139]
    [img139]http://24.media.tumblr.com/352416c1f141acff4390385e4a805bf0/tumblr_mjwf1j9GH61r1alb2o8_1280.jpg[/img139]

So, for whatever reason, Cheren's Snivy still hasn't evolved.

But he does have a Boldore, which evolves into Gigalith, I guess. Sure is Blue's Machamp all over again.

And we were worried that Petashi was just filler. He's also shy around White?

So, the League is rumbling. We all know what's up for next month. Luckily we two chapters next month.

2. NeoDude-5000

NeoDude-5000 Well-Known Member

Maybe so that White's Serperior overshadows it?

3. knux-the-killer

knux-the-killer Well-Known Member

CHEREN'S SNIVY DIDN'T EVOLVE YET???
    That's not Best Wishes!
    Psss I know it's because of Amanda, but seriously there's nothing wrong with a servine!

4. Dreamingflower

Dreamingflower Trying out new games

Things are really heating up. Nice to see that Juniper will accept Bianca as her assistant. I still can't see a reason for Cheren to be upset, just because his Snivy hasn't evolved? Bianca seems to be completely fine that her Oshawott hasn't evolved.

I wonder why Petashi is all shy, maybe it has something to do with how Cheren treated him?

N will make an ******* appearance soon, finally I can't wait for Black to kick his *** and 'dethrone' him. Also I wanna see Ghetsis become complete mad and bashes N. Sorry N, but you kinda deserve it.

Also White's remaining Pokemon should evolve, at least Jessica, since she got that one the longest after Amanda of course.

5. e9310103838

e9310103838 Well-Known Member

I saw N's castle seems to be out.

And it said Black VS Cheren next, so, Black VS Iris is the finals......? ;392;

6. SmartD

SmartD Well-Known Member

Something is up with Cheren, but what? And N's base appears, things are about to get interesting.

7. ReiZerou

ReiZerou Well-Known Member

Seems like a really good chapter.

Petashi doesn't know how to speak to women in general, not just White. Petashi's self pronoun "ora" is also completely new to me, which is nice. They're talking about how Cheren defeated Petashi.

Black is so pissed off he wants to fight Cheren right away! The announcer says that they have to wait 30 minutes, but Black can't wait that long when one of his closest friends is acting so strange. It is definitely going to be the final match, because otherwise Iris would have battled Hoodman instead. Cheren sure is acting really really weird, though. I have a feeling that I know what's wrong with him.

So, we have the final matchups.
    The first round: Black VS. Looker, Hoodman VS. Marlon, Cheren VS. Petashi, Iris VS. Zinzolin
    Second round: Black VS. Iris, Hoodman VS. Cheren
    Final round: Black VS. Cheren

Hey, Fennel has that Dream Mist bottle with her. I wonder what she's gonna do with it. I have no idea~

8. matt0044

matt0044 Well-Known Member

Get high? I always though Dream Mist could be a drug.

9. e9310103838

Yea, I did not take this into account.

That mean the two plot in last month was carried out at the same time?

This will be rare in the progress of the unfinished plot interspersed non-coherent timeline. ;042;

10. Almighty Zard

Almighty Zard He has returned.

Either hoodman did something too him...or that might not be him.

Keep in mind N also used a Boldore in the first Black and White games after all.

11. knux-the-killer

knux-the-killer Well-Known Member

Yeah, unlike in the games, this Cheren is not obsessed with being a champion or something, he's quite friendly and polite. At first I thought he would be upset for Alder's absence but that doesn't make too much sense...

Last edited: Mar 19, 2013
  12. Platinum fan.

Platinum fan. Enlightenment

I'm late to the party. It looks like Cheren's gotten a attitude change and to be honest, I like it. This will flesh out the character and make for a interesting story. I'm more interested in seeing Black battle Cheren then I am anyone else who isn't named N. But yeah this Cheren story looks very interesting and I can't wait to see what the problem is. It might have something to do with Snivy not evolving, if that is so I wonder why it didn't? Is Cheren not strong enough? Guess we got to read on and find out.

13. e9310103838

I see the contents said, Hoodman did not collect eight badges to enter the league. (The malpractice of league......)

But Marlon is not going to report him because he admitted that he is strong.

And when White surveyed in the time, Black has battle finished to Iris. So, Black VS Cheren is finals. ;321;

14. Blue Saturday

Blue Saturday too fly

Awesome, seems like a really fun chapter. So glad with the personality change Cheren got, they made him interesting, in-game I thought he was kinda bland and this seems like an improvement to inevitable character development.

15. Red_the_knight

Red_the_knight Pokemon Warrior

Geez, Cheren. I'm still suspecting Cheren almost acting like Saskue (not for revenge but for something else) with Snivy not evolving. Only Boldore evolved into Gigalith (just like the game) but not an evolution of Snivy? If this is supposed to be a final match, then I won't like how will this turn out.

16. Macromind101

Macromind101 Well-Known Member

Hmmm...Hoodman didn't collect the badges? Maybe he got past the receptionist then by stealing the eight badges when he (Colress) had the Unova leaders under captivity. I wonder if Zinzolin did the same thing. He doesn't strike me as someone capable of defeating all the gym leaders.

WTF Iris didn't make the finals??? Okay then, I guess both Black and Cheren has to turn down the Champion position for Iris to get it (I don't think they would consider Hoodman (Colress) as a candidate for Champion after they find out that he didn't legitimately obtain the badges and with him being in leagues with Ghetsis and all).

17. lolipiece

lolipiece Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Can't she just get the position afterwards?

Does the three year thing even exist in Unova? Could be different here.

18. Dreamingflower

Dreamingflower Trying out new games

Or maybe Kusaka decides to give Black the champion tittle. It's been such a long time since a dexowner became a champ. Red is the first and the only one. It wouldn't be such a bad idea if Black would become the second Pokedex owners champion.

19. matt0044

matt0044 Well-Known Member

Iris could be Drayden's successor at the Gym. I mean, Special's known for these kind of liberties.

20. spikyearedpichu

spikyearedpichu Dawn of the XY Era

What are the chances of that Cheren being N is disguised using Zorua's illusion? (Snivy being Zorua and Boldore being Gigi)

Which caused Black to find his truth of saving his best friend and the rest of the gym leader!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.