• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

May Plot Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

ReiZerou

It might take a while till "Pokémon the Comic" will start serializing, because starting a brand new magazine isn't so simple. You gotta advertise it and make it known before the launch, because the first issue has to sell really well. It sounds really great though, because if it's going to be a monthly or even bi-monthly, it will greatly increase the amount of chapters we will get.

I think it will be launched at autumn at the latest, and I also hope there will be lots of other Pokémon manga debuting in the magazine! Still hoping a new manga from Shigekatsu Ihara.

lolipiece

Pictured: what browsing Serebii does to a person
Staff member
I really hope it's monthly. We really need something to start B2W2.

Platinum fan.

RetiredPokemonMaster
We still don't have any BW2 chapter news yet, right? I want to get interested but BW2 in general never interested me much. I still rather just move on to X&Y but I don't want to have that attitude because I'm sure BW2 will be good...right?

Dreamingflower

Trying out new games
It might take a while till "Pokémon the Comic" will start serializing, because starting a brand new magazine isn't so simple. You gotta advertise it and make it known before the launch, because the first issue has to sell really well. It sounds really great though, because if it's going to be a monthly or even bi-monthly, it will greatly increase the amount of chapters we will get.

I think it will be launched at autumn at the latest, and I also hope there will be lots of other Pokémon manga debuting in the magazine! Still hoping a new manga from Shigekatsu Ihara.

Pokemon the Comic will be launched next month and the Red round will be published in that magazine. It's mentioned in the official website of Pokemon Special.

I also hope it's monthly. Kusaka needs to put an end to the BW arc sooner or later.

Macromind101

Okay so three magazines working together to speed up the process of releasing Pokemon Special rounds. I thought of something that may happen in the future that could make it so that the XY chapter isn't delayed while the B2W2 chapter isn't put to an abrupt halt and we don't have to wait two years for the volumes to catch up before we see the entirety of the B2W2 plot. Here it goes:

The first two original magazines (don't know what they're called, sorry) finish up the BW chapter while Pokemon the Comic first releases the Red chapter next month and then it gets started on the B2W2 chapter. By the time the BW chapter is done, X & Y will probably be out. So the two magazines get started on the XY chapter while Pokemon the Comic continues (and hopefully finishes) the B2W2 chapter. Does anyone find this plan appealing?

Status
Not open for further replies.