1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey Guest
    As I'm sure you're well aware, sites aren't free to run and so we run leaderboard adverts to fund the site. These ads are often specific game ones run by Sega etc.
    To make sure we get relevant ads as much as possible, could you fill out this survey my ad network is running? It's 100% anonymous and will just help us keep relevant ads on the site
    https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/8GL2ZTK
    It's open til April 3rd
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

May Plot Discussion

Discussion in 'Pokémon Manga Discussion' started by e9310103838, Mar 14, 2019 at 2:54 PM.

1. e9310103838

e9310103838 Well-Known Member

B2W2 will be coming. :cool:

------------------------

It seems that Lack-two get a Escavalier and Whi-two get a Accelgor.

Last edited: Mar 14, 2019 at 3:32 PM
  2. Moni_22

Moni_22 Well-Known Member

Not much happened, but at least Whi-two and Lack-two are finally moving, and Hugh seems to be solving his own issue. Do we know when the next chapter is going to come out?

3. Beat!

Beat! The Chords of Steel

For a chapter that is on the final stretch, not much happened. I was expecting one of the Kyurem forms to appear or Iris.

So finally Whi-Two is expanding her team.

4. ellifeedn

ellifeedn Thinker

What is Whitley's team right now?

5. lolipiece

lolipiece イケメンマーマネ Staff Member Moderator

A cop gets the knight, a thief gets the ninja.

Though Whi-Two is technically part of the white Team Plasma, but it fits either way.

Foongus and Accelgor.

e9310103838 likes this.
  6. Maxim

Maxim Retired Pokefan

So, of course it's a half-chapter. Second half God knows when.

I don't want to curse things but there may still be a long way ahead of us...

7. Gamzee Makara

Gamzee Makara Let people enjoy things...

When did she catch a Karrablast?

8. Beat!

Beat! The Chords of Steel

I believe both Karrablast and Shelmet were caught on the spot, right?

Even though it's only half a chapter, it'still 18 pages long. I don't know why they just won't say it's a full chapter and leave it at that.

9. lolipiece

Same. It's especially weird when we get half-chapters that end on what obviously are cliffhangers that technically get resolved in the next page.

Like, I've counted various chapter pages throughout different arcs, and I believe one of the shortest chapters ever was the chapter where Pika took care of Yellow's Caterpie, at about eight pages. And it's not the only one of that length.

10. BenLee really not taken

BenLee really not taken Well-Known Member

And, I’m pretty sure most of recent arcs since XY have had panels over 20. About the cliffhangers, maybe the scene will then pan out to White, N, and their deal with Kyurem. Or even Leo and Hugh’s sister, since they haven’t been seen for long.

So in speculation, when do you think second half of the chapter will arrive? At the earliest, I feel like it will probably would be late March, like 25th or 29th, or early April.

11. Lucky3

Lucky3 Well-Known Member

The way they're talking about it, it seems it's back on regular schedule, so monthly. April 15th is the safest bet.

It really does seem like this half chapters are conceived specifically like their own installments. It might be a way to have more things happening in less pages since there isn't a that much space left in the volume.

12. NeoDude-5000

NeoDude-5000 Well-Known Member

They better finish BW2 this year before Sword and Shield rolls around

13. horrahforyou

horrahforyou Pokemon and Kamen Rider is life

Maybe we can start off with the Let's Go arc first. Sword and Shield arc will have a debut once the Sun and Moon chapter ended.

Last edited: Mar 15, 2019 at 5:28 PM
  14. mehmeh1

mehmeh1 Well-Known Member

whatever happened to the ongoing n vs ghetsis fight? Anyways, still a pretty good chapter, but the first half (quarter? I mean, it's a half chapter, so I guess we can call it that) was kinda slow, but I loved the hugh segment

15. shoz999

shoz999 It's a Brooklyn episode. So turn on the subtitles.

[​IMG]

Whoa, I never thought about Team Plasma's separate designs like that. The original Team Plasma members symbolize Reshiram's truth, the white portion of the Team Plasma symbol and the new Team Plasma members symbolize Zekrom's ideals, the black portion of the Team Plasma symbol. Actually, I never even noticed the black and white coloring behind the Team Plasma symbol or the fact that it held that much symbolic importance until now.

mehmeh1 likes this.
  16. BenLee really not taken

BenLee really not taken Well-Known Member

Why are people still expecting Let’s Go arc?

17. horrahforyou

horrahforyou Pokemon and Kamen Rider is life

Because it's a gen VII core game, that's why.

18. ellifeedn

ellifeedn Thinker

I'd expect at best a Oneshot chapter for Let's Go.

19. e9310103838

e9310103838 Well-Known Member

Since LGPE has the new Pokedex design, I think Kusaka should not want to miss this XD. Archer and Mina's plot also can be used in PMSP. ;)

20. lolipiece

So Lack-Two mentioned the king that was buried in the Abyssal Ruins.

It could just be a quick reference to the games, but I wonder if they're going to outright mention the implied connection to N with it.

shoz999 likes this.