• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

May Plot Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

TotallyNotCrt

Interesting that Morty is there. I mean, Ho-oh I get because of the Ultra Warp Ride, and Pikachu is the mascot, but why Morty? Will he show up in this arc?
It's a commemoration clearfile for Kyoto. Ecruteak City's real life equivalent is Kyoto. Ecruteak's Gym Leader is Morty.

lolipiece

Pictured: what browsing Serebii does to a person
Staff member
Indeed.
Not every piece of artwork is meant to be a tease of future events.

BenLee really not taken

Hey everyone, Bhrjr here.
Are we going to have a new BW2 chapters on the 2nd week of the month?
Maybe.
There’s really nothing much that we know about the release schedule. From Sunday Webry, it seems chapter 19 is shown for free until the 19 of April, where maybe, near that time, news about the next chapter may also be revealed.

Redstar45

The Anime/Special's canon know it all.
Maybe.
There’s really nothing much that we know about the release schedule. From Sunday Webry, it seems chapter 19 is shown for free until the 19 of April, where maybe, near that time, news about the next chapter may also be revealed.
Didn't gf promoting houhou because whole thing about m21 ?

Redstar45

The Anime/Special's canon know it all.
If you didn’t know:

Webry Spe Update: 19th in Japan / 18th basically everywhere else

CoroCoro Ichiban Spe SM Update: 20th in Japan, 19th in America

Autograph signing: 21st in Japan
Thanks @TotallyNotCrt we do appreciate it !

shoz999

Back when Tigers used to smoke.
I wonder if Ghetsis will blow up and go insane like what happened at the end of the BW2 games. Adventures take on Ghetsis doesn't really strike me as a sociopath who gets easily angry. I have a hunch that that he'll just escape with the Shadow Triad and redo his plans again without going berserk.

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
I wonder if Ghetsis will blow up and go insane like what happened at the end of the BW2 games. Adventures take on Ghetsis doesn't really strike me as a sociopath who gets easily angry. I have a hunch that that he'll just escape with the Shadow Triad and redo his plans again without going berserk.
still wondering what the heck happened at the end of BW2 and why the shadow triad said "he can't do anything anymore" during the icirrus city rematches

shoz999

still wondering what the heck happened at the end of BW2 and why the shadow triad said "he can't do anything anymore" during the icirrus city rematches
The Shadow Triad said that because Ghetsis's mind has suffered a complete mental breakdown after years of planning have been put to an end by a child not once but twice. Because of his mental state, he isn't capable to lead Team Plasma anymore. What I find interesting about that scene is even after Ghetsis literally loses his mind, the Shadow Triad are still very loyal to him. That's why I'm curious how it will end for Ghetsis in Pokemon Adventures because this Ghetsis is calm and hasn't shown anger in his appearances. He doesn't seem like the kind of guy to suffer from a mental breakdown.

shoz999

I think I got overtly excited there for a mintue lol. As someone who enjoys art, I'm pretty excited that Mina is making her debut.

Status
Not open for further replies.