• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

May Plot Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

e9310103838

B2W2 will be coming. :cool:

------------------------

It seems that Lack-two get a Escavalier and Whi-two get a Accelgor.

Last edited:

Moni_22

Not much happened, but at least Whi-two and Lack-two are finally moving, and Hugh seems to be solving his own issue. Do we know when the next chapter is going to come out?

Beat!

The Chords of Steel
For a chapter that is on the final stretch, not much happened. I was expecting one of the Kyurem forms to appear or Iris.

So finally Whi-Two is expanding her team.

lolipiece

Pictured: what browsing Serebii does to a person
Staff member
A cop gets the knight, a thief gets the ninja.

Though Whi-Two is technically part of the white Team Plasma, but it fits either way.

What is Whitley's team right now?

Foongus and Accelgor.

Maxim

Beyond repair
So, of course it's a half-chapter. Second half God knows when.

I don't want to curse things but there may still be a long way ahead of us...

Beat!

The Chords of Steel
I believe both Karrablast and Shelmet were caught on the spot, right?

Even though it's only half a chapter, it'still 18 pages long. I don't know why they just won't say it's a full chapter and leave it at that.

lolipiece

Staff member
Same. It's especially weird when we get half-chapters that end on what obviously are cliffhangers that technically get resolved in the next page.

Like, I've counted various chapter pages throughout different arcs, and I believe one of the shortest chapters ever was the chapter where Pika took care of Yellow's Caterpie, at about eight pages. And it's not the only one of that length.

BenLee really not taken

Hey everyone, Bhrjr here.
Same. It's especially weird when we get half-chapters that end on what obviously are cliffhangers that technically get resolved in the next page.

Like, I've counted various chapter pages throughout different arcs, and I believe one of the shortest chapters ever was the chapter where Pika took care of Yellow's Caterpie, at about eight pages. And it's not the only one of that length.
And, I’m pretty sure most of recent arcs since XY have had panels over 20. About the cliffhangers, maybe the scene will then pan out to White, N, and their deal with Kyurem. Or even Leo and Hugh’s sister, since they haven’t been seen for long.

So in speculation, when do you think second half of the chapter will arrive? At the earliest, I feel like it will probably would be late March, like 25th or 29th, or early April.

Lucky3

The way they're talking about it, it seems it's back on regular schedule, so monthly. April 15th is the safest bet.

It really does seem like this half chapters are conceived specifically like their own installments. It might be a way to have more things happening in less pages since there isn't a that much space left in the volume.

horrahforyou

Pokemon and Kamen Rider is life
Maybe we can start off with the Let's Go arc first. Sword and Shield arc will have a debut once the Sun and Moon chapter ended.

Last edited:

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
whatever happened to the ongoing n vs ghetsis fight? Anyways, still a pretty good chapter, but the first half (quarter? I mean, it's a half chapter, so I guess we can call it that) was kinda slow, but I loved the hugh segment

shoz999

Back when Tigers used to smoke.
tWQGrV8.png

Whoa, I never thought about Team Plasma's separate designs like that. The original Team Plasma members symbolize Reshiram's truth, the white portion of the Team Plasma symbol and the new Team Plasma members symbolize Zekrom's ideals, the black portion of the Team Plasma symbol. Actually, I never even noticed the black and white coloring behind the Team Plasma symbol or the fact that it held that much symbolic importance until now.

e9310103838

Since LGPE has the new Pokedex design, I think Kusaka should not want to miss this XD. Archer and Mina's plot also can be used in PMSP. ;)

lolipiece

Staff member
So Lack-Two mentioned the king that was buried in the Abyssal Ruins.

It could just be a quick reference to the games, but I wonder if they're going to outright mention the implied connection to N with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.