• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

May Plot Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

BenLee really not taken

Hey everyone, Bhrjr here.

Moni_22

Doesn't seem like they're taking the antagonists too seriously lol I wonder why Sword is like that at the end, maybe because he realizes that he can't fix the rusty sword and shield? I've tried but can't understand the whole phrase.

BenLee really not taken

Doesn't seem like they're taking the antagonists too seriously lol I wonder why Sword is like that at the end, maybe because he realizes that he can't fix the rusty sword and shield? I've tried but can't understand the whole phrase.
Yes, he's saying that he can't temper them.
Also, it seems Rose knew about Bede all along. His act of indifference towards him was probably just so that Bede would distance himself from Rose. (So that he doesn't live his whole life tied down to the chairman, where Bede's now going to be an independent Gym Leader)

e9310103838

Yea, and the exact reason is unknown. It may be answered next round.

ellifeedn

Thinker
My guess is that there is a chunk missing from each of the sword and shield and Sword's specialty is fixing items, not remaking them from scratch.

BenLee really not taken

My guess is that there is a chunk missing from each of the sword and shield and Sword's specialty is fixing items, not remaking them from scratch.
We might also get a full backstory of Soudo in the next chapter, since his father seemingly passed away before he could complete Soudo's training.

Beat!

The Chords of Steel
Seems like there's not a lot of story left. How is the SS chapter finishing until October/November?
The only way i see it is if they dedicate several chapters to the Championship Tournament.

horrahforyou

Pokemon and Kamen Rider is life
Seems like there's not a lot of story left. How is the SS chapter finishing until October/November?
The only way i see it is if they dedicate several chapters to the Championship Tournament.
There's still Isle of Armor and Crown Tundra.
Unless if the authors decides to jump into the PLA arc instead.

Last edited:

e9310103838

Bede's Hattrem evolved and saves Rose who was defeated by Eternatus.
Everyone (Leon, Raihan, Hop, Marnie, Piers, Nessa, and Melony) fights Eternatus and knocks it down, but it seems to be changing form.
Sword wanted to forge the Rusted Sword and Shield, but he seemed to be poisoned by the poison (Eternatus's) left on the Sword and Shield?

Bede gets a lot of focus in Sword & Shield. Even though Hop and Marnie didn't get much attention (especially Marnie), they got involved in the battle with Eternatus. Still waitting for Hop to gain spotlight. Marvin also is (While he's not in the battle with Eternatus, I think he'll get the spotlight at some point). And Marnie has a Morgrem, so I guess her Morgrem might evolve into a Grimmsnarl in some point like Bede.

There seem to be three rounds left until the mini volume 5 is complete. I don't know if they will serialize Sword & Shield until mini volume 6 as usual or end it with mini volume 5 and spend the rest of the time serializing LA/DP remake or something new chapter?

And Yamamoto posted the drafts he drew before serializing Sun & Moon on twitter. It seems to be a tribute to a manga creator Fujiko A. Fujio who passed away recently. But I don't know if it contains other hints?

---------------

I forgot Zacian and Zamazenta weren't there yet, so they may hold on for more rounds. ;)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.