• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

May smiles emoticon Pixel art

scrapbook

My Emo Friend
um just something that i did today, i tried my best with shading, but i think it turned out cute. and also please dont steel. i know i also got lazy, and didnt do much motion with it besides the mouth

Last edited:

weirdy

PokeBreeder Willis
good may but instead of only the mouth and the blush rushing in make her move a little more. other than that its really good

HakuBlue

Up and away
Oh wow, that's pretty good, and I really like your style; Simple, but good. Though I kind of think that the blush became a lil bit too excessive near the ending frames.What program did you use to color it with?

Dattebayo

Banned
I've seen a few similar to this at DeviantART, not bad.

scrapbook

My Emo Friend
I used photoshop7 to color this, and yah i did kinda rushed in with the blush, but im just fiddling around with the animation part in photoshop