1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. We have received legal notice about the sharing of certain images for Pokémon Sword & Shield. Due to this, we have a new rule. If you post said images, you will be removed from the forums until 15:00 UTC on November 14th 2019. We have also killed the leak discussion threads for the time being. Thank you for your patience during this. If you have any queries, use the contact form
  3. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

May vs Zoey, Dawn vs Kaito [Matchups revealed]

Discussion in 'Animé Spoilers' started by Durden, Apr 18, 2008.

1. Durden

Durden .

Yes we need another Wallace cup thread.

Anyways, some new info have been revealed from a new scan, this is how PPK interpreted it:
    Logically, we will get a Zoey losing to May match, and a Dawn winning over some dude that won over Ash match.

What do u guys think of these matchups? Zoey getting asskicked by May will really be enjoyable to watch, and Dawn obviously wins over someone good (since Kaito beat Ash) so she can gain some confidence from there which will be a good excuse for May to win this arc.

Last edited: Apr 18, 2008
  2. Vavavoom

Vavavoom ...

Oh, nice. Sounds cool. I wonder which Pokémon will May use to beat up Zoey. x:

yay first post ;D

3. Dark Cacturne

Dark Cacturne The Road To Victory!

Yeah I really want to see the May vs. Zoey Matchup. I hope she'll kick Zoey's *** with her Glaceon.

May: "Glaceon, freeze the water!"
    Zoey: "Oh no! Shellos use Water Gun"
    May: "Dodge and use Iron Tail"
    Zoey: "No poor baby, get up plz"
    May: "Finish it with another Ice Beam!!!"

Zoey loses....May WINS!!! YIHAA!! :D

4. Korobooshi Kojiro

Korobooshi Kojiro Funnnngaaaaa

It's interesting to note Kaito in Japanese usually means "Phantom Thief".

It's a pretty common achetype in Japanese Anime, so I'm betting the character will probably have an air of mystique about him. Which I'm glad we're getting a one-shot coordinator who sounds interesting in Sinnoh for once.

5. DarkLegend

DarkLegend The Grand Draconian

BEST EPISODE EVER!
    In Geek Speak: LOL! w00t! MAY PWNORZ! THAT n00b ZOEY!

6. Rave

Rave Banned

I was thinking of Detective Conan when I first heard of this actually.

7. Korobooshi Kojiro

Korobooshi Kojiro Funnnngaaaaa

Yeah, I thought of the Kaito Kid that's in Juptoru's sig...but I don't think Conan invented the type. :p

8. DarkLegend

Why is everyone so hyped about Kaito, its not like he's the son of the "Phantom" charecter from Hoenn or anything. Then again, this is better than overstating the fact that May is going to beat Zoey in a spectacular fashion....

9. Rave

Rave Banned

I'd probably assume so too..

10. Red

Red PokémonGo & Chill

Sounds interesting, I'm glad Ash finally gets whooped. He's always winning, so I'm glad he didn't get far this time. So in the end I guess it will be May vs Dawn? Perfect.

11. DarkLegend

We knew it was going to be May VS Dawn ever since the title was revealed. What we didn't know was what happens in the previous matches....

12. GreenKirby

GreenKirby GreenKirby

So basically it's just another May truimps Contest from AG, only it's in Sinnoh. *yawn*

13. Cobalt_Latios

Cobalt_Latios Well-Known Member

Hmm, so Ash loses early on. Well, that kind of was to be expected. I wonder what Zoey'll say :rolleyes:. And this Kaito guy... there are only so many concepts that come to mind...

Well, can't wait to see. This is a definite must see.

~C_L~

14. uber gon

uber gon Accept Change

If Ash uses Buizel then I'm speculating that Kaito uses one really one water pokémon.

15. mimefan

mimefan Banned

I wonder if this guy has an Azurill.

16. uber gon

uber gon Accept Change

I wanna see Buizel get beat by a Floatzel.:p

17. dman_dustin

dman_dustin Well-Known Member

Great Ash loses to a guy that Dawn will beat........I have no comment.

18. Satoshi will lose to Magikarp.
    :)
    And it will be an epic loss.
    Afterwards, TR steals the Magikarp, then it is kicked off a raft in the middle of the ocean...
    I think you know what will happen next.

19. Valorous

Valorous Well-Known Member

Hey guys I'm new here and saw your thread.

Well i think that in the battle "Zoey vs May" it will be the experienced Beautifly (with psychic!!) against the newly captured Finneon of Zoey. Which will get pounded by the flying bug. What do you think about this?

20. It's a Water Type contest. No Beautifly. >: