• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

May vs Zoey, Dawn vs Kaito [Matchups revealed]

CyberCubed

Yeah, ok!
This is the second round so I wonder who May, Zoey and Dawn beat before this?

I hope we get to see the battles even if its quick montage.

neptune_84

It's go time!
i think it is gonna be good, but dawn is gonna have a rough time cos she will get a boost when she beats the guy that beats ash, but when she sees zoey loose to may it will give her concerns. i do think dawn is going to win this contest. there is alot of hype over it and she has not won a contest for ages.

Dark Cacturne

The Road To Victory!
Here's what I think:

When Zoey battle May it's either going to be Shellos, but would be greater if Finneon battled May's Glaceon.

When Ash battles Kaito, maybe it will be Buizel vs. Crawdaunt and then he would beat the crap out of Buizel.

When Dawn battles Kaito I think it's going to be Piplup vs. Kingdra (I hope so)

And Dawn vs. May: Wartortle vs. Piplup...

Hmm I'm curious which pokemon that Kiato is going to use - maybe a Kingdra as mentioned above? Haven't seen that fella since Clair's gym.

uber gon

Accept Change
Satoshi will lose to Magikarp.
:)
And it will be an epic loss.
Afterwards, TR steals the Magikarp, then it is kicked off a raft in the middle of the ocean...
I think you know what will happen next.

Heh, that'd be a neat trip to memory lane.:p

Pkmnlover

I want Johto NOW!!!
People, this is a water type only contest! There won't be Glaceon or any of that. Plus, I thought that in contests you use only one pokemon in the battle rounds and if you want a different one in the appeals. So they will each only use one pokemon for each battle and it will be the same. May will use Wartortle, Dawn will use Piplup, and Ash will use Buizel. Which one Zoey uses? Finneon or Shellos will do. I just can't wait to see May open a can of whip*** on Zoey. This has got to be the best episode ever if that know-it-all gets beat up like a noob by May.

!Go MAY! We love you!!!!!!

(Unfortunately May will have to lose to Piplup because poor Dawn will probably quit if she gets like her 3rd loss in a row.)
This may be off topic but I never though I'd miss May this much): Come back May!!!

Dude that sucks, oh wells I hope May beats the crap out of Zoey. I hope Zoey says some thing how Ash shouldn't be in gyms and contest in front of May and she gets ticked off about it. I want some one to get Zoey off her high horse. Ask for that guy who
beats Ash, I at least hope he uses a strong Pokemon agianst him to win. I'd love it if he used Buziel evolved form, than it could form some sort of a rivalry between the two.

An00bis

Wicked Witch
I was expecting May VS Zoey and Dawn VS Ash, but this is close enough.

Why is everyone so hyped about Kaito, its not like he's the son of the "Phantom" charecter from Hoenn or anything.

This is the first one shot Coordinator we had in Sinnoh. It only took like ... eight Contests to get one.

Cloyster for the Mystery Man, plz.

Which one Zoey uses?

It's pretty safe to say she'll use Finneon since that's esentially the reason she caught it.

CyberCubed

Yeah, ok!
This new character may not even be developed. There's a lot of battling going on in these eps, plus May is here, so I think this was a bad time to introduce a new character.

I suspect he'll just be a background coordinator with little to no development who only exists to beat Ash.

IcyKerpymon

Lan challenges you!
LOL, Misty appears and beats Zoey because Zoey was the one who made that Porygon thing...[and then Porygons appear again] XD
Or May recieved a letter from Misty "Pwn Zoey's butt! She was the one to cause the Porygon incident"

To Dark Cacturne: This is a Water Type Contest, May will use Wartortle, not Glaceon :D

shac

some random guy beats Ash...was not expecting that. I thought May would beat Ash and clear her name of the last drawn match they had back in AG. Anyway, I do wish this Kaito guy uses some good water pokemon-maybe an octillery;have not seen those in ages...or, a seadra/kingdra, as someone here previously mentioned.

fishyfool

And a nice chianti
Finally proof that Buizel sucks.

Chances are that the random guy has a mysterious Phione.

An00bis

Wicked Witch
I suspect he'll just be a background coordinator with little to no development who only exists to beat Ash.

Here's a thought; maybe it's a Coordinator that they meet and battle during DP76? Surely May must not have been the only one to travel halfway across the world to meet Wallace.