• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

May vs Zoey, Dawn vs Kaito [Matchups revealed]

Dax

Legend
Since Ash won the Tag Battle Tournament and is not an expert in contests it was a given he was going to lose even though he has super uber Buizel in his team ( I know, sarcasm).

I'm so excited to see Zoey lose. It will be a dream come true.

CyberCubed

Yeah, ok!
I wonder what kind of a fight Finneon will put up. Its just a fish, unless it evolves I don't think it'll be much of a battle.

uber gon

Accept Change
People, this is a water type only contest! There won't be Glaceon or any of that. Plus, I thought that in contests you use only one pokemon in the battle rounds and if you want a different one in the appeals. So they will each only use one pokemon for each battle and it will be the same. May will use Wartortle, Dawn will use Piplup, and Ash will use Buizel. Which one Zoey uses? Finneon or Shellos will do. I just can't wait to see May open a can of whip*** on Zoey. This has got to be the best episode ever if that know-it-all gets beat up like a noob by May.

!Go MAY! We love you!!!!!!

(Unfortunately May will have to lose to Piplup because poor Dawn will probably quit if she gets like her 3rd loss in a row.)
This may be off topic but I never though I'd miss May this much): Come back May!!!

Meh, I'm sure May will appear along with Misty when Ash returns to Pallet.

starterlover1

Emperor Coordinator
Meh, I'm sure May will appear along with Misty when Ash returns to Pallet.

I wouldn't be so sure. Misty is relatively nearby so she can be there when Ash returns. May's home, on the other hand, is an entire region away so...

Dax

Legend
I wonder what kind of a fight Finneon will put up. Its just a fish, unless it evolves I don't think it'll be much of a battle.

Considering outside of this it will have no other place to move I guess this little fish will have Misty's Goldeen fate.

starterlover1

Emperor Coordinator
^That has never stopped Misty before. Besides, May has not competed in the Sinnoh region officially, so she could easily go to Sinnoh for her own journey.

red2000

Liger Zero!!!
Everyone wants to see Zoey Crash and Burn, and Im no exception, that Lez finally gets whats coming to her and at the hands of non-other than the greatest returning character ever (no offense to Misty Fans), this is sure to be a Crowd Pleaser, as For Dawn she's gonna beat somebody who beat Ash, what else is new, as for Buizel they really need to give it a win Im sick of these damned Losses and Draws

CyberCubed

Yeah, ok!
I'm just still wondering how the Wartortle Vs. Finneon match will go. Its hard to picture a fish in a big battle like this, even in a field with water.

Not to mention isn't Finneon small, like Remoraid's size?

mystkmastkal

I'm just still wondering how the Wartortle Vs. Finneon match will go. Its hard to picture a fish in a big battle like this, even in a field with water.

Not to mention isn't Finneon small, like Remoraid's size?

finneon is probably just going to pull off water pulse and gust, and maybe some random move like captivate.

but the thing is i don't see how it can use a move like gust???

red2000

Liger Zero!!!
finneon is probably just going to pull off water pulse and gust, and maybe some random move like captivate.

but the thing is i don't see how it can use a move like gust???

If I remember correctly Lezzey's Glameow know Captivate, But I wouldnt be surprised If we got Aqua Ring, Water Pulse/Gun, Safeguard, Silver Wind

Ok, Side note does anyone else find it hilarious that they dumped one of the worst pokemon on the worst Rivals since Ritchie? I just Find that Funny

Korobooshi Kojiro

Funnnngaaaaa
As much as I love the evo Lumineon (probably one of the only "beautiful" Pokemon I really like, and one of favorite water Pokemon) I have to admit Finneon looks...well, rather tiny and pretty fragile.

I don't think the writers will have any trouble portraying it as decently powerful, but since Zoey has two water types who knows if she'll use Shellos for the Battle Round (since all prior Sinnoh Contests have given the choice of either 1 Pokemon for both rounds or alternating Pokemon for each round).

Or maybe she'll have a Gastrodon by now?

Isis-sama

Unless Kaito (seeing as it translates to Phantom Thief)

Unless, y'know (and I'm going into dark waters here that I'll never return probably), this "Kaito" is a certain character known for trickery and has a grudge against a certain character. :p

AUGH! That would be awesome. I'd love to see Harley again.

That being said I unfortunately don't think it's the case, this seems mostly to be a Sinnoh oriented thing except for May, so I don't think we'll see any of May's rivals show up, but we can always hope . . . .

That being said, the name "Phantom Thief" is suggestive, so maybe we'll get lucky and it'll be him, or maybe Jessie with Meowth disguised as Wooper or something.

uber gon

Accept Change
Everyone wants to see Zoey Crash and Burn, and Im no exception, that Lez finally gets whats coming to her and at the hands of non-other than the greatest returning character ever (no offense to Misty Fans), this is sure to be a Crowd Pleaser, as For Dawn she's gonna beat somebody who beat Ash, what else is new, as for Buizel they really need to give it a win Im sick of these damned Losses and Draws

Oh I'm sure we'll see Buizel kick butt soo. Particularly in the next gym and against Paul's Magmar.

Sushi

unspecified
Staff member
Super Mod
Err...not trying to ruin something here, but we've already had a Kaito on this show - and he looked like this:

[IMG139]http://i28.*******.com/ie2ss8.jpg[/IMG139]
Yes, it's the guy with the Swablu from the PokeRinger tournament. I'm not suggesting it's the same person, but my point is that Kaito is a completely harmless and common name. The word "Kaitou", which indeed means phantom thief, has nothing to do with it.