• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

May, We Harley Drew'd Ya! (456)

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
Begin! Pokémon Contest - Grand Festival!

It's time for the Grand Festival. May is eager to enter to try and best her place in the Hoenn Grand Festival. However she soon learns that her rivals Harley and Drew are also participating in this Grand Festival. The preliminary appeals are up first and May finds a whole new challenge in besting another co-ordinator and her elegant Lapras. Will May get through the preliminaries?

Visit The Episode Guide

Discuss

Okay, I've just seen the episode and wow, just wow.

I won't spoil much until a few more people have seen it but I can say it was extremely enjoyable, for me anyways, I'm a huge May fan...

Well, Team Rocket, thankfully, were not a giant plot device oin this one. Like most of the GF's and Tournaments, they stayed in the background and did normal, fun Team Rocket stuff.

Ashy Boy

Paul's #1 Rival
Nintendo Theatre said:
Well, Team Rocket, thankfully, were not a giant plot device oin this one. Like most of the GF's and Tournaments, they stayed in the background and did normal, fun Team Rocket stuff.
Why, you think Jessie would make another sad attempt to wreak havoc in the festival just like in the Hoenn region.

Alfonso

Derpgull
Nintendo Theatre, I VERY MUCH doubt you've seen the episode, so either cough up for information, or stop posting. The whole reason for this thread is for people to find out spoilers, whether they have or have not seen the episode. If people don't want to be spoiled, they don't look at this thread. Those that do look, want to know.

Of course, you haven't seen the episode at all, since the episode isn't anywhere up on the internet yet, unless you've got a super secret source that we and everyone at PocketMonsters don't know about. So either explain yourself, or stop with the crap.

Unless you're posting up actual information about the episode, don't post in this thread. The speculation thread is still open for speculation and general posting about the episode before information is released.

You want info, here ya go.

-The Lapras Girl is named Saori. Apparntley she's this season's Robert, she did a spectacular job during the appeal and got an extremely high rating from the judges.
-Saori and Drew, from what I can understand, apparently know each other from way back, and he really wants to beat her. I couldn't dicipher wether she was a famikly member or old firend, but when Serebii comes back, he can confirm it.
-As stated earlier, Team Rocket stayed in the background the majority of the the eppy. Thank god!
-May and Drew got past the preliminaries, duh.
-When Saori and May seem to have become good friends, not a harsh new rival like Harley.

Gravy

Contaminated KFC
How about some info that we couldn't figure out from the information we've had for the past couple of weeks?
You know. Like why Shuu sent out two pokémon at once, what Harley got up to or what Haruka decided to use for her appeal. [img139]http://www.serebiiforums.com/images/icons/icon14.gif[/img139]

Korobooshi Kojiro

Funnnngaaaaa
No offense, but pretty much all of that info was a given Nintendo Theatre. We know her name was Saori, that she knew Drew, it was kinda obvious everyone would make it through the prelims, and TR was barely in the preview. Plus, unless you live in Japan, I sincerely doubt you have seen it, or pictures.

So, can you tell us what's in the preview for next weeks episode? XD

vaporeon89

power of vapor
Can anyone tell about any new Pokemon or attack in this episode?

;134;89

Gravy said:
How about some info that we couldn't figure out from the information we've had for the past couple of weeks?
You know. Like why Shuu sent out two pokémon at once, what Harley got up to or what Haruka decided to use for her appeal. [img139]http://www.serebiiforums.com/images/icons/icon14.gif[/img139]

Here ya go:

-Harley past perlims right now, facing off against May. Bannette was his appeal
-Shuu, or Drew, sent out two Pokemon for a better chance at appeal, Roselia and Masquerain.
-May used Eevee in her appeal

Enough for ya?

Korobooshi Kojiro

Funnnngaaaaa
Okay, I'm gonna listen to you, but majide if any of those turn out to be wrong, well expect some negative rep from me.

But, I'll take my leave now until pictures come. But, did May get any of her oldies back?

ZoraJolteon

King of the Marsh
I always tell you to take my translations with a pinch of salt, but you'd probably be better off putting that salt into one of Nintendo Theatre's open wounds.

• Aipom in opening now wears Ash's hat.
  • May appeals with Combusken
  • The new girl's hometown La Rousse
  • Aipom shows up and steals Ash's hat.
  • Drew appeals with Absol
  • Harley appeals with Banette
  • Harley battles with Wigglytuff and ???, May with Munchlax and Eevee.

Alfonso

Derpgull
ZoraJolteon said:
  • May appeals with Combusken
  • The new girl's hometown La Rousse
  • Aipom shows up and steals Ash's hat.
  • Drew appeals with Absol
  • Harley appeals with Banette
  • Harley battles with Wigglytuff and ???, May with Munchlax and Eevee.

...La Rousee? Wasn't that the place from the Deoyxs movie? o__o

Harley has with WIGGLYTUFF?

Oh dear. Oh deary, deary me. At first I was disgusted, but now I just can't just laughing. They really want to drive a *certain point* about Harley across, don't they? *chuckles* I was pretty depressed cause I'm cleaning my room, but damn, this has put a smile on my face.

...Still. It doesn't really... fit him, does it? I mean, there's the whole stereotypically camp/feminine Pokemon route you could take, but Harley's Pokemon have always been kinky/creepy. I don't know. It makes me chuckle, but I'm not whether Wiggly actually fits into his team overall. Hmmmm.

I guess they just wanted to go down the whole girly Pokemon road, heh. XD Still, Wiggly is underused and I imagine Harley's Pokemon are all male, so... let's hope this was has a huge b*tchy streak and uses Doubleslap.

*hopes Marik does the human version of Wiggly soon...* Mmmm. Pretty in Pink.

Oh, and Nintendo Theatre? Expect a warning for spreading false information.

CyberCubed

Yeah, ok!
Hoo boy.

ZoraJolteon said:
I

• OH NOES!

[*]May appeals with Combusken

Eh, I would have prefered Eevee but ok.

[*]The new girl's hometown La Rousse

Isn't that the city from the Deoxys movie?

[*]Aipom shows up and steals Ash's hat.

Crap. They just HAD to waste screentime with Aipom, didn't they?

[*]Drew appeals with Absol

Awesome, couldn't have asked for a better Pokemon.

[*]Harley battles with Wigglytuff and ???, May with Munchlax and Eevee.

Wigglytuff? X_x

Kabuto

little punks!
Wigglytuff ?! Wouldn't have expected that for Harley. It does fit him well though. Drew has Absol eh? Cool, but I'd have liked Gardevoir.

B

BrokenDreams

So which is the true info, I mean it's to early. Plus I think they should have flashbacks of the first Indigo Championships since it was Ash's first tournament. Please no bash on my opinion.

Pikachu

NW Tourney Winner
I'm confused, which information is true again?