• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

May, We Harley Drew'd Ya! (456)

firestar319

The Marauder
I always knew Harley was weird in some odd way. Dressing like May was just icing on the cake

Ash-kid

Ash-kid
The first step in the GF was great, May and Combusken were awesome.

And it was funny to see Harley in May's costum....

8/10

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
Well isn't that a total shocker? Kanto's Grand Festival takes place at the Indigo Plateau. Though I guess it's the only place big enough to hold such an event in Kanto.

Loved to see Jessie work as the announcer alongside the other announcer girl (I forget her name). Meowth with a Hitler mustache was a bit much though, I would've thought they'd edit that out for the US airing. More of Aipom's shenanigans and then we get the best part; the Appeal rounds.

May's appeal was boring though, I was surprised her and Combusken were allowed to proceed to the next round. The new rival Solidad and Lapras really made a great impression too. My favorite scene: HARLEY DRESSED AS MAY! It was so adorable! 9/10

Willow's Tara

The Bewitched
It is nice they had Ash actually remember he was in the Pokemon League there.

Nice battles, finally at the GF and lol at Harley dressed up as May, if I didn't think he was gay and wasn't or looked like over 18 I would say he liked May. Interesting that Brock has met Solidad before, rarely do we meet other people that were friends with one of the main cast in a while.

It is me or was Vivian's voice not that great? (Sounded different from Lillian, guess you can tell the difference for sure now).
It was funny when Jessie imitated Lillian with Lets get busy.
I like Soildad's Lapras appeal, I like it when they actually do that looks beautiful other then just jump out or wiggling out.

Lance The Champ

The Aura Guardian
Harley in May's costume was totally funny and how embarrasing for May

Only really good appeal on this episodes was Solidads Lapras.
How did everyone else make it with those lame excuses for appeals anyway?

Looks like May, Drew, Mayley and Solidad are all moving on to the next round the Grande Festibol!

G50

No longer posting
This episode was cool. It was great to see Lapras do an appeal. It was an awesome attack. It was cool to see Combusken used for the Appeal Round for the Grand Festival. It was interesting to find out that Harley has a Wigglytuff in this episode. I'm glad Drew decided to use Absol for the Appeal Round. Harley looked funny dressed up exactly like May.

79/100

couplesupporter

James FAN!
Hmm I really like this episode too. I defiently think harley is gay now, he has to be!! Solidad is awesome like this season's robert.... Now I'm thinking what it would be like if Robert meet Solidad that would be an interesting combo.

Hmm and I like Lapras more then ever.

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
I liked Harley in May`s outfit

MegSuicune251

Pokemon's #1 Fan
Not giving any spoilers...just saying I was scarred for life when I first saw this episode. O.O

Vernikova

Champion
I liked this episode's title. Very clever. Anyway, this was an ugly episode to look at. It's almost not worth watching to be honest.

*~Silver*~

In the beginning of the episode when May was running down that hill and the narrator said, "Our favorite coordinator" I was thinking, That doesn't look like Drew to me...

So Drew is my favorite coordinator. Deal with it. xD

--

It wasn't the best episode... It was okay, but not the best I've seen from the show. And for being right after the The Battle Within Ash or whatever it was titled where Ash got possessed... Yeah... xD

Estellise

peachy
I love this episode! It's probably one of my favourites in the entire AG arc. Solidad was absolutely fantastic in this episode! <3 ...At least, I think so....

The best part was...

NPT

Just a member
May finally arrives at Indigo Plateau, where the Grand festival is going to take place. It's nice that Ash actually remembered that he was in the Pokemon League here.
Aipom managed to locate Ash, then it stole his hat again and ran off .... But a girl's Slowbro helped Ash got his hat back. The girl introduces herself as Solidad, who defeated Drew in his first contest. I liked how Solidad turned down Brock, I thought she was a cool character.

It was funny when Jessie imitated Lillian with Lets get busy.
I liked Soildad's Lapras's appeal, freezing water with Sheer Cold to create a pillar was a smart move.
May's appeal with frisbee was bland and boring, she could've done a more creative appeal. Drew's appeal was not good either.
My favorite part of this episode is when Harley enters the stage, dressed up like MAY! That was hilarious and downright creepy at the same time.
Also, It was shocking(and disturbing) when Mayley blew a kiss at DREW in the end!

What a coincidence, I was thinking "When does that Solidad character make their appearance in the show?". I seem to have a knack for asking myself these questions right before these characters appear.

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
Funny episode imo. Harley cracked me up in this especially when he appeared to be wearing May's attire. I also found the Aipom mini side plot to be funny as well. It was nice to see Drew, Solidad, and Harley again. 9/10

JudySpell

Banned
Harley dressed up as May was amazing and I liked Soledad's appeal with Lapras. But Aipom stealing Ash's cap was such an unneeded plot point. 7/10