• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

May, We Harley Drew'd Ya! (456)

Wow--didn't expect Harley with a Wigglytuff...but it kinda fits him. It acts all innocent until something ticks it off--infinite Doubleslap hell 4 U!:D

Drew with an Absol is badàss. But you'd think he'd have got a Kanto Pokémon before this...

I had a feeling that Aipom would show again...but not this soon! I guess Ash's definitely getting the little guy now(I expected this from the start)!^_^

The girl's from the town in Destiny Deoxys? That's pulling one outta their butts...:p

CyberCubed

Yeah, ok!
HOLY CRAP!

[img139]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v627/MayHaruka/1150381981600.jpg[/img139]

Guys, he's finally cracked! LMAO!

Holy ****!

Joe

Lost Fan #4815162342
XFD!!! Mayley?! O.O; That's fecking hilarious!!

Also, about Combusken appeal; awesome. Combusken usually has some of the best appeals. =D That Fire Spin one ages ago rocked. Nearly killed May, like, but still. xD

ZoraJolteon

King of the Marsh
*waves WTF flag*

I think that there might be video communication with this year's Hoenn Grand Festival, and some sort of sibling rivalry thingy going on, but this is rather shaky.

Thriller

Its almost time
Yep Harley's lost his mind ._.

My guess is if Aipom follows it'll constantly try to steal Ash's hat.

Lol at Wigglytuff and Harley. I hope that Mystery Pokemon of Harley's is my Tannee Wannee <3.

And I guess I'll be the first to comment on Drews Absol. Overused, simple as that. A Johto Pokemon would have been better.

Alfonso

Derpgull
ZoraJolteon said:
*waves WTF flag*

I think that there might be video communication with this year's Hoenn Grand Festival, and some sort of sibling rivalry thingy going on, but this is rather shaky.

Hmmm, so the Houen Grand Festival is taking place at the same time as this? Doesn't that mean a year has passed since the last one ended?

Hmmmm.

Let's hope we'll see some cameos from older coordinators who have made it to the Houen one. Eriko! <3

jolteonjak

*swoons for Noland*
ZoraJolteon said:
  • Aipom in opening now wears Ash's hat.
  • May appeals with Combusken
  • The new girl's hometown La Rousse
  • Aipom shows up and steals Ash's hat.
  • Drew appeals with Absol
  • Harley appeals with Banette
  • Harley battles with Wigglytuff and ???, May with Munchlax and Eevee.

This is intersting. When I first saw Harley having Wigglytuff, I immediately thought of the Wigglytuff from "Lights, Camera, Quacktion." It kept Doubleslapping everyone. I hope his is the same...or very similar.

Drew with Absol...that was totally unexpected and very welcomed. I never saw that coming.

What the hell else can May do with Combusken appeal-wise? I'd've rather seen Eevee or Squirtle appeal (so you Squirtle haters can't complain when it battles).

Aipom is back, huh? This'll be interesting.

Dreamcoat

Pikachu said:
I'm confused, which information is true again?

The list below:

ZoraJolteon said:
  • Aipom in opening now wears Ash's hat.
  • May appeals with Combusken
  • The new girl's hometown La Rousse
  • Aipom shows up and steals Ash's hat.
  • Drew appeals with Absol
  • Harley appeals with Banette
  • Harley battles with Wigglytuff and ???, May with Munchlax and Eevee.

Golden Darkness

Spikeshell Trainer
Alfonso said:
...La Rousee? Wasn't that the place from the Deoyxs movie? o__o

Harley has with WIGGLYTUFF?

Oh dear. Oh deary, deary me. At first I was disgusted, but now I just can't just laughing. They really want to drive a *certain point* about Harley across, don't they? *chuckles* I was pretty depressed cause I'm cleaning my room, but damn, this has put a smile on my face.

...Still. It doesn't really... fit him, does it? I mean, there's the whole stereotypically camp/feminine Pokemon route you could take, but Harley's Pokemon have always been kinky/creepy. I don't know. It makes me chuckle, but I'm not whether Wiggly actually fits into his team overall. Hmmmm.

I guess they just wanted to go down the whole girly Pokemon road, heh. XD Still, Wiggly is underused and I imagine Harley's Pokemon are all male, so... let's hope this was has a huge b*tchy streak and uses Doubleslap.

*hopes Marik does the human version of Wiggly soon...* Mmmm. Pretty in Pink.

Oh, and Nintendo Theatre? Expect a warning for spreading false information.

Well, not all of it was false.

The stuff about the girl being named Saori and the girl knowing Drew was true.

Nintendo Theater's appeal info was the only thing inaccurate.

Vivian comes all the way from Hoenn to appear as a Judge

I saw nothing about Saori's hometown being La Rousse city, but it mentioned as Drew's. Hard to tell with the imperfectness of the translator and all.

ZoraJolteon

King of the Marsh
Wait, scratch that last comment. Vivian's introduced as a Guest Judge who hosts the Hoenn Grand Festival.

EDIT: Jynx!

Russian May

CyberCubed said:
HOLY CRAP!

[img139]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v627/MayHaruka/1150381981600.jpg[/img139]

Guys, he's finally cracked! LMAO!

Holy ****!

WTF!?!?! Harley's gone completely crazy! Can't wait to see the episode!

Ashy Boy

Paul's #1 Rival
CyberCubed said:
LUDICROUS!!! HAS HARLEY LOST HIS MIND????

I know Harley really hates May but still he looks very stupid.

Kabuto

little punks!
I think the writers finally proved Harley is gay. First Wigglytuff and now this, xD. Seriously, he probably is going to fake May's appeal or something.

Last edited:

Fizban

Propaniacs
At the Shinou Grand Festival, everybody will be dressed like May. Including the judges.

"Ya, suki desu ne kamo"
"ARE YOU READY KAMO?!"

I'm glad they are starting off the Festival with a bang.