• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

May, We Harley Drew'd Ya! (456)

Kabuto

little punks!
And lol at the people saying Wigglytuff is good for Harley because its a b*tch. That was only ONE Wigglytuff in that episode. Others we've seen such as Nesha's in Mewtwo Strikes Back weren't bad**s like that one was.

I have great expectations of the Wigglytuff owned by the b*tchiest guy in the pokemon world.

Torchic23

gee that's swell
Everyone wants to be May these days :rolleyes:

Geez, that pic was funny, I love the look on Saori, May, and Combusken's faces. The Wigglytuff is a ver ygood choice for Harley, with his girlish nature. (Or gayish)

I'm glad Drew got Absol, a very nice choice for him

Thriller

Its almost time
Rancid Meat said:
I have great expectations of the Wigglytuff owned by the b*tchiest guy in the pokemon world.

Do you see Harley constantly bashing May and everyone? No, he schemes to foil his rivals. Is that any b*tchy? Nope.

And I don't care what people think, I still think Absol for Drew is boring and uninteresting.

Kabuto

little punks!
Do you see Harley constantly bashing May and everyone? No, he schemes to foil his rivals. Is that any b*tchy? Nope.

And I don't care what people think, I still think Absol for Drew is boring and uninteresting.

He bashes May alot! And getting revenge can be an even more b*tchy method of doing things.

Absol was the best choice besides Dunsparce or Gardevoir because of its lack of screentime and coolness.

Wow. Drew with Absol! Huzzah! Now that's a MAGICAL MYSTERY POKEMON!
Harley with Wigglytuff? I won't believe this till I see the episode pics. But if it's true, :club:

And that picture made my eyes burn.

Kabuto

little punks!
And that picture made my eyes burn.

As digusting as it is, you have to admit its funny. The writers are really experimenting with harley which is an excellent thing since we don't see that with any other character.

CyberCubed

Yeah, ok!
As S.Suikun said, they should have had Harley stuff his chest with padding or something so he wouldn't be flat chested and to be comparable with May's.

Crystal Clair

As S.Suikun said, they should have had Harley stuff his chest with padding or something so he wouldn't be flat chested and to be comparable with May's.
With the way May's being drawn lately, it wouldn't make much of a difference. I just showed my mom a bunch of pictures of May from the most recent episodes and asked her if she thought May's boobs were big.
She said they were kinda flat
btw, I'm lovin this Harluka getup. Now I know some people can pull off the Hull Mosquito look.

GladiariaAlata

Fortree Aerial Acer
Oh. My. God.

Now I understand why the preview last week only showed Harley's Banette but not the coordinator.

Harley was using that "Mayley" look (I call that "Harika", or "Harlica") on the appeal stage. (Source: http://members2.jcom.home.ne.jp/friend-ship/index.htm)

HoennMaster

I must say that Absol for Drew is cool (why not a Kanto or Johto pokemon though), but having Wigglytuff for Harley is just way to weird! I love that pic though! How funny!

vaporeon89

power of vapor
Can anyone tell me the attacks Drew's Absol used??

Please, it would be interesting...

;134;89

Sunain

Pokemon Master
WARNING: While viewing this image, make sure not to sit too close to the screen and that the room is well lit. It is recommended that you have defibrillator standing by and ready for use. Gravol is also suggested. This picture is intended for mature audiences. Viewer discretion is highly advised.

[IMG200]http://img225.imageshack.us/img225/1258/killme3lh.png[/IMG200]

Last edited:

Russian May

Sunain said:
WARNING: While viewing this image, make sure not to sit too close to the screen and that the room is well lit. It is recommended that you have defibrillator standing by and ready for use. Gravol is also suggested. This picture is intended for mature audiences. Viewer discretion is highly advised.

killme3lh.png

OH...MY...GOSH!!!
Harley is insane!

vaporeon89

power of vapor
Finally seen the ep
Well, this round was the preliminary, no? Because later appear Drew's Absol begining an appeal, if I'm not wrong.
Well, the appeals were good, specially the Harika moment
Good ep, can't wait to see the next one

,134;89

Chatsy

Perverted Ash fan