• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

May, We Harley Drew'd Ya! (456)

~Flareon~

EDIT: I saw the episode pictures already. And it's cool that Drew and Harley got new Pokemons, then they met a coordinator named Saori and she has a Lapras and a Slowbro. And May got through the preliminaries.

Last edited:

The Big Al

I just keeping Octo
Harley's dressed like May LOL.

Alright, I've about had it up to here with Aipom. If I was in the anime that'll be one dead monkey.

Jessie's outfit was certainly...loud. I guess she's disguised as a reporter but damn does she look ugly.

Vivian makes her return so we get double the commentary.

The episode it's self was rather bland. Outside of the generic Brock antics, there wasn't much to draw me in (though these are just the pictures and this is the Grand Festival which I'm not too fond of).

Korobooshi Kojiro

Funnnngaaaaa
I have a gut feeling this Aipom thing will carry on through the GF and Ash will catch it during the GF.

Jessie I think may be a joke off Tommy February 16th from her look in the Lovely Boy Music Video...

S

Shadowcat

Okay...

First of all, Drew's Masquerain appealed. Absol was seen at the end of the episode. 99.99% chance of Absol appealing for the second round. *coughs* *points to Episode Pictures*

And that Harley pic posted... Harley appeals looking like that. And it's weird. Banette appeals. And ZOMG, Roselia + Slowbro combination in the beginning of the episode.

Anyways, there seems to be somesort of platform where Water Pokemon performed. It's a pool-like thing and Soari's Lapras appeals there. AND... I like her appeal. Using Surf/Water Pulse/Waterfall to cause a big splash and freezing it with Sheer Cold. Meh, I think this post bores everyone to death.

Kabuto

little punks!
I guess Harley didn't fake May's appeal but appealed looking like May 0__0. I don't know what he's trying to do but he is only making a fool of himself. Still comical though.

FireHead Hank

Matt Fanboy
I always knew that Harley is wierd but THAT wierd? I mean he always had something creepy in his personality, but the May disguise takes the little bit of creepy coolness totaly away....not good.

Lapras' appeal was awesome and Absol is a nice Pokemon for Drew.

Aipom is NOT funny.

CyberCubed

Yeah, ok!
So there are two appeal rounds in this Grand Festival too, I thought May/Harley were supposed to be in battle at the end?

Drew appeals with Masquerain first and then Absol second. Combusken's appeal was very bland.

I need to see this dubbed, Contests are much better when you actually understand the character interaction.

Lupin

Legendary Pokémon Coordinator
Ok, everyone is laughing at Harley dressing up as May, but do we know the reason why he is doing it?

Korobooshi Kojiro

Funnnngaaaaa
I also loved Harley's mysterious cloak at the beginning, and he gave Max a rose?!

Maybe Harley wants too act like a May fan to throw her off, and because he loves to make her mad.

And Aipom rules! I mean randomly attacking Ash is funny.

Jo-Jo

blows stuff uhup
This episode looked a little dull from the pictures, Harley's scenes aside. I gather most of the interesting stuff was in the dialogue. Does anyone know what was going on in the penultimate scene, when Harley ran over to May and Saori in his costume and pointed to Drew and stuff? Actually, I have no idea why Harley was in that outfit in the first place. Unless he did it for the lolz. ...OK, I can understand that.

So was the May-disguise Harley's big plan for this GF? By his usual standards, that isn't very ambitious. :p And what was the exploding purple rose in aid of?

I heard somewhere that the next ep would go directly into the May/Harley battle, but the pictures show that isn't the case. Guess we've got more appeals to sit through. Absol should be worth watching, though. Plus, May/Drew scenes. Yay!

ZoraJolteon

King of the Marsh
Wow, Frenzy Plant Venusaur was actually appealing. I'd been assuming someone on Pokeani was just commenting on May's previous battles.

CyberCubed

Yeah, ok!
[img139]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v627/MayHaruka/099.jpg[/img139]

Am I the only one who finds Saori really attractive? She's really hot, and its a nice change of pace to swoon over a woman for once rather than a 10 year old girl. Whoa. :eek:

Last edited:

Korobooshi Kojiro

Funnnngaaaaa
Not really, she kinda bothers me. I do like she has a Slowbro though.

I'm starting to find Harley oddly sexy in that May outfit, a little too much though for my taste.

B

BrokenDreams

Does anybody know how many coordinators challenged the GF in Kanto?

Jo-Jo

blows stuff uhup
Saori's very cute. I'd look a bit like her, if I were an anime character... and, y'know, attractive. And oh yeah, how adorable was Jessie in that TV presenter outfit? Her bunches! <3 And the glasses - and the reeeeally tiny skirt (how does it stay that shape?) - and James and Manene trying to placate her with cups of water - d'awwwwww. XD

Dark Cacturne

The Road To Victory!
This episode was awesome, only I think harley's May-Diguise was stupid. But I cannot wait for the battle with wigglytuff and cacturne vs Munchlax and Eevee.

Thriller

Its almost time
Harley wasn't dressed like May all throught the ep was he? Good God. This will screw May up entirely. May will think he's idoling and worshipping her. When he really wants to destroy May once she's off guard.