• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Maypsyco's Variety Shop

What do you think of my shop

• I like it.

Votes: 107 80.5%
  • It sucks!

Votes: 26 19.5%

• Total voters

Eevee_Master

♥Eevee♥
Can I have a purple Eevee?

Eevee_Master

♥Eevee♥
Aw... I'm sorry ='(

octoboy

I Crush Everything
Redsoxpsyco said:
and octoboy, I can do trainer mixes.

Then, can I please have an aroma lady/tuber boy mix? thank you. (I want aroma lady as the base)

Last edited:

Hyper Shadow

sorite sene please
text:If pokemon was more like real life...
Scott would have to pay the Frontier Brains.
in it could you put all the frontier brains sorrounding scott some where in the battle frontier and would it be possible to put speech bubles in it if so make one of the frontier brains say "Wheres the money?and make scott say"Well....Ummm" and could you make it look like he is sweating

thanks!

Redsoxpsyco

SarahPalinClubsSeals
TheTurquoiseTauros! said:
^Sorry, I just got back from the real funeral for my grandma........normal sprite is fine I guess.
Oh, I'm sorry about your grandma. :(

Hyper Shadow said:
sorite sene please
text:If pokemon was more like real life...
Scott would have to pay the Frontier Brains.
in it could you put all the frontier brains sorrounding scott some where in the battle frontier and would it be possible to put speech bubles in it if so make one of the frontier brains say "Wheres the money?and make scott say"Well....Ummm" and could you make it look like he is sweating

thanks!
sure...except I haven't gotten to the Battle Frontier in my Emerald game, so i have no idea what the Frontier Brains are. Any chance you have a picture of them, so I know what to use ^_^; (I can't even beat the Elite Four. It's sad, but true.)

Last edited:

Hyper Shadow

well on serebii they have some pics of the frontier brains in the emerald versin gueid but not thier overworld sprites -__-
ps. I cant spell

edit Maybe you could ask someone else if they have the sprites?

Last edited:

Redsoxpsyco

SarahPalinClubsSeals
Hyper Shadow said:
well on serebii they have some pics of the frontier brains in the emerald versin gueid but not thier overworld sprites -__-
ps. I cant spell

edit Maybe you could ask someone else if they have the sprites?
I guess you have 2 options:
1. you can wait a bit, I'm gonna have to find someone who can make them, I now know what they are, I just can't find overworlds of them.

2. Or you can go somewhere else. ^_^;

Hyper Shadow

I'll go with option 1. I can wait.

killa_dunka

<it looks so 3D
hello???

once again are u doing my mixs

(not trying to sound mean i just was wondering cause every one eleses ones are being done b4 mine and i requested mine ages ago there on page 30)

thanx in advanced

Redsoxpsyco

SarahPalinClubsSeals
killa_dunka said:
hello???

once again are u doing my mixs

(not trying to sound mean i just was wondering cause every one eleses ones are being done b4 mine and i requested mine ages ago there on page 30)

thanx in advanced

SlushIce said:
killa_dunka, there is no DP butterfree sprite, only a picture from a magazine, but i made one.
my.php

if its okay i will start the fusion :p

okay im done. i made version with blue wings and a version with purple. injoy

my.php

my.php

Does that answer your question?

octoboy

I Crush Everything
Just a reminder for you, redsoxpsycho.

octoboy said:
Then, can I please have an aroma lady/tuber boy mix? thank you. (I want aroma lady as the base)

Untitled

I'm a Guy FYI
why the hell do you want a mix like that a he-she trainer?? anyways im doing it now..coz i work here now
EDIT: i have finished it now...if it looks weird then its better if u mix male with male and female with female!
he-she.png

Last edited:

octoboy

I Crush Everything
Untitled said:
why the hell do you want a mix like that a he-she trainer?? anyways im doing it now..coz i work here now
EDIT: i have finished it now...if it looks weird then its better if u mix male with male and female with female!
he-she.png

Thank you.

Redsoxpsyco

SarahPalinClubsSeals
tluktul.png

hdfhk5.png

gjfgkf.png

...Who here agrees...^ the worst set of sprites I've made this year <_<

Last edited:

Redsoxpsyco

SarahPalinClubsSeals
hgkhkfh.png

Much better ^_^
ykfhkt.png

Orange Aipom said:
You didn't make the outlined version. Thanks anyway.
...****, I didn't read that, I'll do that ^_^;
edit:
sdhsdhsdfh.gif

Last edited: