• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Maypsyco's Variety Shop

What do you think of my shop

• I like it.

Votes: 107 80.5%
  • It sucks!

Votes: 26 19.5%

• Total voters

killa_dunka

<it looks so 3D
hello

a reposition is exactly wat u did with the leaf green hero and misty mix just change the pics i gave u into the leaf green hero ^___^

thanx

Redsoxpsyco

SarahPalinClubsSeals
tukthtg.png

gdjddfew.png

rtujrtrr.png

fjrw3334fd.png

We found May!...In the gene splicer!

Redsoxpsyco

SarahPalinClubsSeals
ghkgh.png

XBlaze

Mysterious Spriter
Can I get a outline of this sprite?
1z5roye8gf.gif

Please and thanks!

Redsoxpsyco

SarahPalinClubsSeals
Here you go
hkfjr.gif

Redsoxpsyco

SarahPalinClubsSeals
dhethee.png

Pure

back.
Thanks a lot! That's the only Chao Alakazam you'll see on these forums...

octoboy

I Crush Everything
Thanks for the dragonite dude. Can I please have an aerodactyl and entei mix with the dinosaur feet of pokemaniac? With the wings of articuno?

Redsoxpsyco

SarahPalinClubsSeals
ø®ΑпGЗ ♠ said:
http://i6.*******.com/1zbv2uh.gif
Could you transparentise the first frame. The other ones are already transparent.
I honestly have no idea what the problem is with that animation, I just spent 20 minutes trying to tranparentize that first image x_x

and here's the entei/aerodactyl/Poke Freak
fgfgfg.png

Hi I would like a Super hero pokemon
pokemon Misdreavus
hero Batman
and a Top 3 pokemon
Koga fromFR/LG
name Oscar
Pokemon
Misdreavus
Sceptile
Camerupt

Thanks

Last edited:

Redsoxpsyco

SarahPalinClubsSeals
Here's the re-positions
ysy3.png

octoboy

I Crush Everything
thanks for the mix. I actually asked for articuno wings, but I'm happy with it, so don't worry about making a new one. Can I please have a ludicolo/chincho mix? And a skitty/missingno mix? I'd also like a wobbuffet and cool trainer mix with latias markings and aggron horns.