• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Maypsyco's Variety Shop

What do you think of my shop

• I like it.

Votes: 107 80.5%
  • It sucks!

Votes: 26 19.5%

• Total voters
OMFG POST 666 *DIES*
Anaway a battle sean
Backround: Sea
Pokemon: Kyorge
enemie: Pikachu
Text: Kyorge can't breath Kyorge drowned...

octoboy

I Crush Everything
does anyone know where redsoxpsycho is?

Redsoxpsyco

SarahPalinClubsSeals
Srry for the absensce, I was on a weekend camping trip, so I haven't been on my computer for a few days.

killa_dunka:
dfnbrtn4.gif

octoboy:
fdnrtgnrt.gif
dfbntytgrj.gif
What exactly do you mean by "Latias marks"?

Minority:
rtjrj5.gif

Latias:...*gulp*...I would recommend you go to a shop that can do more advanced GIFs, because there's no way in hell I'll be able to do that.

edit: One of octoboy's requests has given me an idea. I now do missingno. style pokemon
rfgmtmh.gif

ghmt4hm.gif

Last edited:
Mewgia said:
Hi I would like a Super hero pokemon
pokemon Misdreavus
hero Batman
and a Top 3 pokemon
Koga fromFR/LG
name Oscar
Pokemon
Misdreavus
Sceptile
Camerupt

Thanks

Have you forgot?

Steel-Type Trainer

Steelix Dancer
Could you make me a banner?

Size: 200X600
Images: [IMG200]http://images.google.com/images?q=tbn:AwxMFQaWW1UR2M:www.zeromission.co.uk/downloads/mp_hunters/mph_spire_1024.jpg[/IMG200] and [IMG200]http://images.google.com/images?q=tbn:hz2RARjMjE6BvM:www.thaigaming.com/review/uploads/mph_noxus.jpg[/IMG200]

Could you have the first character link on the left, and the other on the right? If you could, could you keep the background on the first pic?? Then could you put "Fear the Heat, Beware the Cold." Near the bottom? I'm sorry if I haven't been specific enough or haven't provided the right stuff, just tell me and I'll try to get what you need. Or, if you don't want to do this altogether, that's fine too....

Last edited:

octoboy

I Crush Everything
Redsoxpsyco said:
What exactly do you mean by "Latias marks"?

I mean the markings on latias's skin.

Redsoxpsyco

SarahPalinClubsSeals
octoboy said:
I mean the markings on latias's skin.
oh, you mean the blue triangle marking on Latias' belly? k then, I'm on it

If you get the time, think I could have one of those 'Outlines and WBG' type Pokémon? I'd really like an Ariados like that, if I may. And If you could possibly make a Banette one, I'd really appreciate it too. ^_^

Redsoxpsyco

SarahPalinClubsSeals
rgbetn4.png

fgmhm.gif

efnhrfymj6.gif

octoboy

I Crush Everything
Can I please have a paras slugma mix with winona's hat and jigglypuff's bangs?

Redsoxpsycho, can you alter the positions of sprites?

Redsoxpsyco

SarahPalinClubsSeals
Ok, I'm sorry for the loooooooooong delay, but I am working on them, I should hopefully have all the requests done by the end of the night. ^_^;

Last edited:

Redsoxpsyco

SarahPalinClubsSeals
...oh...right ^_^; GMT -5. It's about 9:20 PM right now where I live.
edit: Ok, so I definately won't have all of them done by the end of the night. I can't give an exat time as to when all the requests'll be done, but most likely by tomorrow or the day after. Again, i apoligize for the long wait, but please bear with me here, I' have alot of stuff to do, and this day camp I'm going to for the week doesn't help <_<.

Last edited:

fullpotential

Duhhh...SALMON!!
Can you make me a dark chao banette with a spike ball above it's head in the third position from the left, top row please?

Redsoxpsyco

SarahPalinClubsSeals
I'll do the requests that beat me to this post, of course, but please, NO MORE REQUESTS until I finish the ones I have to finish right now.
edit:
gnr.gif

ghm5r.gif

fmfgmrgh.png

dvfbrgn.gif

fgjaranwq.gif

I'm working on the GIF, I had it done, but I decided I needed to fix it, due to crappiness.