1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Maypsyco's Variety Shop

Discussion in 'Fan Art Shops' started by Redsoxpsyco, Nov 5, 2005.

?

What do you think of my shop

1. I like it.

107 vote(s)
    80.5%
  2. It sucks!

26 vote(s)
    19.5%
  1. Your-CLONE

Your-CLONE <---- Thats me!

lolzerz well thanks for making it Red:)

2. fullpotential

fullpotential Duhhh...SALMON!!

thanx!! can you tell me how to put it in my signature though??

3. Your-CLONE

go to USER CP, Edit Sig, paste

4. fullpotential

fullpotential Duhhh...SALMON!!

that did not work! Can u give me the url, redsoxpsycho?

5. Awstin

Awstin Well-Known Member

can i have a xatu chao flying

6. Pikabolt

Pikabolt lightningy^^

Can I have a funny sprite scene? an "If pokemon were real" scene? you can make something up for it. But I want pokemon sprites in it. and I want it on the overworld. something REALLY funny. (*I'm not funny^^) I really liked the beedrill one. thanks.

7. zimzimzims

zimzimzims shinx goes rawr

can i have a devamped diaruga a trainer card
    pokemon:diruga [blue colored]a a shadow one to with glowing red eyes
    and 3 parashichu or what ever its name is one red one green one shadow one parakia or something like that
    trainer:emerald guy blue headband holding a master ball with diaruga and parashichu or what ever its name is pppppppppppplllllllllllllllzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

8. octoboy

octoboy I Crush Everything

so, can you re-position sprites?

9. Your-CLONE

Red??!!??!!

10. Redsoxpsyco

Redsoxpsyco SarahPalinClubsSeals

fullpotential: http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c74/maypsyco24/dvfbrgn.gif
    Awstin: I didn't get a chance to log on yesterday, and I have someone over right now, but I'll have that done by the end of the day, hopefully.
    Pika-bolt: You actually have to give me an "If pokemon were more like real life" idea, like how Mystical Sphere did with the GIF that I'm still working on ^_^;, not just ask me to make a IPWMLRL sprite scene. Give me IPWMLRL sentence, and I'll make a scene for it.
    octoboy: It depends on what you mean by re-positions. If you mean the kind that killa dunka's requested a few pages ago:
    then yeah, i can do those.

edit:
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 29, 2006
  11. Your-CLONE

& my animation is..?

12. Redsoxpsyco

Redsoxpsyco SarahPalinClubsSeals

Close to being done. If you don't want to wait, i can give you the crappy one.
    edit: Finally done with the GIF
    [​IMG]
    (In case you're wondering, I mentioned that you requested it cause I like it so much, I'm gonna add it to my sig.)

13. octoboy

octoboy I Crush Everything

I loved that animated sprite scene so much, I've decided to ask for one myself.

Could I have an animated sprite scene? A male trainer (any one) going up to a lotad, numel and caterpie and saying, "Yes! I've finally found the cutest pokemon!" and then the pokemon running away and the trainer saying, "Drat! Why do pokemon have to be so skittish!" and then a female trainer (any one) coming with a krabby, a jigglypuff and a jynx and saying, "my pokemon aren't skittish!"

Thanks. Sorry if I overloaded you with work.

14. Your-CLONE

another GIF please:

funny Pokemon animation(like the one you just gave me): just make it funny however you want:)

Last edited: Jul 31, 2006
  15. Aqua's Dolphin

Aqua's Dolphin Itsuki's bishie boy

i'll do recolors!!![​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

16. LuciRuki

LuciRuki Born This Way

Can i get the sprites in My Sig, and the evvelution white border WBG? Thanks in advance.

17. Deputy55

Deputy55 RK9 Unit

Could you make me animation please? You know like the one in your sig.

What happens: *Hero trainer walk up to the left of Snorlax(who is blocking the way)* Hey you dumb Snorlax, MOVE!*kicks*snorlax yawns and scratches belly. Hey I said to move!*puches several times and tries to throw poke`ball at Snorlax but bounce off and back at him*(then Snorlax rolls over) *before he gets rolled over he says: Holy Sh-, then gets squashed*(screen goes blank)Never mess with a sleeping Snorlax.
    Where: In front of The Diglett Tunnel by Vermillion.

Um this has to be very confusing so if you have any questions, just PM me.
    -Thanks a ton!

18. FreedomX10A

FreedomX10A Infinite Atmosphere

um...i want an animation please...

The female hero of Emerald version walks to the elite four drake, then drake says "do you know what it takes to be a pokemon master? If you don't, then you will never prevail over me!" then the female hero punches drake which makes him fall, then drake says "ugh..." and the door opens, then the female character says "Get out of the way!" and kicks him and enters the door...then screen goes blank and says "Guess she didn't know what it took to be a pokemon master..."

Last edited: Aug 1, 2006
  19. Venustoise

Venustoise Wario used eBay...

Could you please make me a banner?
    Size: 460 by 100
    Pics: http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/4/4d/Sonicnextgen.png (Cut off bottom if you need to, he is on the left.)
    http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/2/27/ME0000572321_2.jpg (Same as Sonic, on right side.)
    http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/a/af/SonicNext-GenPromotional.jpg (Only the Title as referance to Sonic.)
    http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/d/df/Shadow.jpg (May need to shrink the Title. The Title is the only thing I want from that.)
    http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/b/bc/SSBB_logo.jpg (Shrink this down A LOT!)
    Words: Sonic the Hedgehog (title) and Shadow the Hedgehog (title) for Super Smash Bros. Brawl (title)
    Placement: Sonic on left with a blue background and his title next to him. SSBB title in the middle with a firey background. Shadow on the far right, with a red background, and his title on the left of him.
    (I hope this isn't too hard for you, and could you please make it?)

20. Your-CLONE

If he made that, It would be in my sig.

D:

~Lïnk