• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Maypsyco's Variety Shop

What do you think of my shop

• I like it.

Votes: 107 80.5%
  • It sucks!

Votes: 26 19.5%

• Total voters

Deputy55

RK9 Unit
So I am funny.

SabrE

Could I have a battle scene please? :)

My Pokemon: Shiny Mew (blue), level 5, Hp 28, Boy
Wild Pokemon: Shadow Pikachu, level 5, Boy
Text: Omgz0r, It's evil! Mew, go Pwn it!!
Background: Grass.
I want the Pokemon Sprites to be from R/S.

Thank you! :)

Could I have an If pokemon were real animation?
I want that the hero arrives where rayquaza is and say" I've finally got here, Rayquaza, you are mine!" and that rayquaza flies up. The trainer says" What the...!"
and that at the end it says ...you would never catch a flying pokemon.

If you don't understand anything pm me.

Thanks

Redsoxpsyco

SarahPalinClubsSeals
The following requests will be delayed, due to TSR not finishing their new Nintendo sprite resource section.
Octoboy
Sabre
Deputy55

Last edited:

Venustoise

Wario used eBay...
What about mine? Is IT delayed?

Redsoxpsyco

SarahPalinClubsSeals
What about mine? Is IT delayed?
If by delayed, you mean I don't make banners and the employee in this shop that makes banners never shows up anymore (even though I told him I need him to be more active both in person and online) then yes.

And since TSR's Nintendo section is back up, I'll be able to finish all of the requests. I'm srry for the long wait for everyone, but animations and battle scenes take me awhile, so you'll have to bear with me.

I'm almost done with latiblu's. I had finished it, but since my photobucket album resizes everything over 1 MB, which apparently the animation is, I have to shrink it a little -_-.

Last edited:

Venustoise

Wario used eBay...
Last edited:

Redsoxpsyco

SarahPalinClubsSeals
Ok, here's latiblu's request
jerwngojkn4.gif

I'm temporarily closing down my shop, so I can finish all the current requests, which for some reason are taking me alot longer than normal >_<
Anyone requesting will be put on my new banned list, meaning I and my employees will not serve you. It's your fault if you didn't read this Red, Bold Size 7 Font saying that this shop is temporarily closed. It's on the first post, and on the latest page, you have no excuse for not reading it.

Last edited:

Redsoxpsyco

SarahPalinClubsSeals
Last edited:

Redsoxpsyco

SarahPalinClubsSeals
Maybe, it depends, I'm gonna try and log on tomorrow before I go to see if anyone applied, but if not, I'll have to do them when I get back, for the 8 billionth time, i really sorry for this very long delay.

Venustoise

Wario used eBay...
Just finish mine when you can. I won't rush you.

darkfire42

God-Like Trainer
hey can i have a battle scene?i want cave own pokemon:alakazam enemy pokemon:umbreon and i says under the battle scene. god dammit!