• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

May's eevee egg

What do you think May will evolve her Eevee into once it hatches?

• Flareon

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Jolteon

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Vaporeon

• Espeon

• Umbreon

• A new 4th generation pokemon

• Who said it was gonna be an Eevee

Votes: 5 83.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Torchic23

gee that's swell
What do you tink May will evolve her hatched Eeevee into?

Kakashi-Sharingan Warrior

WE DO NOT KNOW IF IT IS AN EEVEE OR NOT

and besides, if it is an Eevee we do not know what it evolves into and this belong in 'anime discussion' anyway...

btw Its gonna be a zigzagoon..

Volteon

Back I guess??
? it is an eevee egg? sorry, I just saw the pics and I didn´t read the ep. guide. I thought it was a zigzagoon egg :D

it is confirmed?

hummm, why not jolteon!!!
but I think that may will evolve it or in vaporeon or in espeon

Jolteon ^..^ said:
? it is an eevee egg? sorry, I just saw the pics and I didn´t read the ep. guide. I thought it was a zigzagoon egg :D

hummm, why not jolteon!!!
but I think that may will evolve it or in vaporeon or in espeon
we do not know if it is an eevee egg...

I saw the actual episode and there is no mention of what will hatch from it and it looks alot like a zigzagoon...

Torchic23

gee that's swell
Sherlock Shuckle said:
we do not know if it is an eevee egg...

I saw the actual episode and there is no mention of what will hatch from it and it looks alot like a zigzagoon...

From what I hear it only looks like a Zigzagoon egg but it's really an Eevee.I'm gonna P****d if it's a friggen' Zigazagoon

Nny

Yeah, about that...
I think that is is a ziggzagoon egg because of the pattern,but if it turns into a eevee i think it will evolve into a Espeon.

well you realy shouldn't say it is an eevee egg if it really hasn't been confirmed

Status
Not open for further replies.