• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

May's Egg-Cellent Adventure! (427)

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
May's Egg-Cellent Adventure!

On their way to the Battle Dome, Ash & Co. come across a Breeding Center containing many Pokémon Eggs. In this Breeding Center is a girl who wants to be a Co-ordinator and falls out with May because May is one. However Team Rocket soon appear to steal the eggs. Will May & the girl manage to put their differences aside and protect the eggs?

Visit The Episode Guide

Discuss

Golden Darkness

Spikeshell Trainer
Hmmm.... if the computer translation of the Pokeani duscussion of the episodes is accurate, two important things are of note in this episode, plotwise.

Pikachu has a new move: ボルテッカー Not sure what it is. It is borutekka or something like that. Volt Tackle maybe?
May got a Pokemon egg. Pokeani is saying it's an egg of an Eevee.

The ending credits also returned to Glory Days

ZoraJolteon

King of the Marsh
ボルテッカー is Volt Tackle.
The loss of Pokemon Counting Song isn't surprising really.
As for Eevee, I refuse to comment until I see it.

JazzJazz

It's surprising that pikachu gets a new move and probably won't end up being used against the next Frontier Brain (given that the comic semi-spoiled it for us).

V Faction

www.faction.com
Oh, that's nice....

Uh. Wait. Huh? Eevee? That's.... frightening....

And Glory Days again? That's a shame. Pokemon Momokowhatever was.... well, it had.... it was kind of.... Corphish danced in it, I know that much was good about it.

Of course, I'll wait for the Official Word, but thanks GD.

F

Factory Head Noland

Volt Tackle? Kewl, I've always wanted to see Pikachu use that move. I'm glad that in finally learned it after about 2 years of small speculation about it.

An Eevee egg could mean either one of 3 things: May will get one of the known Eeveelutions, she will keep it as an Eevee or there will be a new Eeveelution in the 4th gen which it could evolve into.

Just a thought...

Gravy

Contaminated KFC
Hooray for an electric powered Quick Attack? Bah, Volt Tackle will get real old, real fast. But good for them actually making an effort to implicate some of the more obscure attacks.

If Haruka does get an Eevee I'm gonna plotz. I despise that creature with a passion.
"Maybe it'll evolve into the D/P Pokémon, Steeleon!"

Last edited:

The Big Al

I just keeping Octo
Eevee? Well, it was a matter of time. Same with Volt Tackle.

V Faction

www.faction.com
Factory Head Noland said:
Volt Tackle? Kewl, I've always wanted to see Pikachu use that move. I'm glad that in finally learned it after about 2 years of small speculation about it.

An Eevee egg could mean either one of 3 things: May will get one of the known Eeveelutions, she will keep it as an Eevee or there will be a new Eeveelution in the 4th gen which it could evolve into.
You make my head hurt!

Korobooshi Kojiro

Funnnngaaaaa
I wonder if Glory day is diffrent, y'know, since like Glalie, Torkoal, Ludicolo, Bulbasaur, Skitty, Chimecho, and Beautifly are gone. Plus Mudkip evolving and Phanphy with the group. Maybe they added in Torkoal and Glalie to the scene with the lab Pokemon!

Volt Tackle, cool. Guess this wasn't a filler. Hopefully, Evee won't evolve, a normal Eevee would be cool.

B

Blaziken master

I'm just glad that May has got something different from the others for once.Wonder what other pokemon appeared in the episode

SuperSonic

You guys are hard to please. This came completely out of the blue. It also could just be any brown egg and someone speculated it was eevee. I for one like Eevee, and it would probably stay in that form for a while. I'm not exactly sure I know how I feel about Volt Tackle though. But I do definitely give them credit for the surpises. I dont think this season is as bad as everyone's making it out to be. People should just try to have an open mind and remember all the things you were criticizing that wasn't in other episodes that is in this one.

Kakashi-Sharingan Warrior

so May 'might' have gotten an Eevee?

that would be cool, I've just gotta wait til the site I get episodes from updates with the ep *not mentioning name for rule reasons*

anyway, I will reveiw when I see it

Pokeballs

Custom Torkoal 01
Hopefully Pikachu will only use Volt Tackle as his secret weapon or something, otherwise it'll get old real fast. Bah it'll get old real fast i'm sure :/

CyberCubed

Yeah, ok!
I think it's safe to say that Eevee has new evolutions in D/P, which is the only reason I could think of for her to get it.

Anyway hurray for this episode being non-filler!

And OH NOES for yet another baby Pokemon being introduced!

We're going to have eggs coming out of our ears pretty soon.

PDL

disenchanted
Eevee?! what the crap?!

Eevee is the worst choice for a new pokemon for May... seriously! As you can tell, I really dislike Eevee or it's evolutions, though Espeon and Umbreon don't bug me as much as the others, so I wouldn't mind if Eevee evolves into one of those two, or even if it stays an eevee permaeintly... mostly because it's gimmick is the reason why I dislike it.

Volt tackle... well, I should have seen it comming, but I'm fine with that...

Last edited:

Thriller

Its almost time
Of course people are going to b*tch about May getting an Eevee. Whenever she gets Pokemon similiar to Ash's people get mad. If its different, people get mad.

I won't believe it till I see it though.

Oh and of course this thing will evolve into a new Eeveelution. We all know May is always used to promote the 4th Gen.

Glory Days back? Huh. *Drools at the thought of spoilers*

Last edited:

The Big Al

I just keeping Octo
*pulls egg out of ear*
What more could they do with Eevee? It has five evolution possibilities.

Actually, I'm an Eevee fan because it can become so many different kinds of Pokemon depending on the trainer and Eevee's personality and the other Pokemon they have.

*Waits for an "OMG whatz May Going 2 Evolve her Eevee in2 LOLZ?!" thread to appear in polls*