• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

May's Egg-Cellent Adventure! (427)

Gravy

Contaminated KFC
CyberCubed said:
I think it's safe to say that Eevee has new evolutions in D/P, which is the only reason I could think of for her to get it.
Or how about the fact that its just because its a painfully popular little f*ck and everyone loves it and its evolutions? ^o^

I hope it evolves into something (preferably the shafted Umbreon) and quick. Eevee is probably one of the most boring pokémon they could have chosen battle-wise.
THE DEADLY SAND ATTACK!

...if she gets one that is.

Sharpshooter

Battle Factory Champion
Well the last time Eevee was involved on this sort of level on a regular basis was with Gary, so I guess that's quite good, although I'm assuming it stay an Eevee for quite sometime as the writers seem to be going with this barrage of "cute infant pokémon" for May at the moment.

ghost master

the kawaiist thing
It's surprising that pikachu gets a new move and probably won't end up being used against the next Frontier Brain (given that the comic semi-spoiled it for us).
well actually remember the last hoenn opening pikachu used volt tackle. I don't see a big problem with eevee the only thing that annoys me is the speculation about the gizillion eveelutions and the speculation is going to boost a lot more now. Also does anyone else think eevee will be similar to another super powered contest wh0re. I hope it stays w/ may for some part of then next saga since I doubt this BF saga is going to last like a twoyears or anything.

TeddiUrsa

Gravy said:
Or how about the fact that its just because its a painfully popular little f*ck and everyone loves it and its evolutions? ^o^

I hope it evolves into something (preferably the shafted Umbreon) and quick. Eevee is probably one of the most boring pokémon they could have chosen battle-wise.
THE DEADLY SAND ATTACK!

...if she gets one that is.

Yes, so true.
Eevee has nothing to offer if you ask me. this time, a pokemon NEEDS an evolution to be interesting battle-wise I thin.

What could it do? Tackle. Bite. Sandattack. swift. wish, if we´re lucky.
booooring. maybe the egg never hatches because brock cooks it.

I hope it´s not her skitty replacement because skitty had at least interesting move ( although it was cheap with them)

The Big Al

I just keeping Octo
*Remembers Sakura and how she and her Eevee got their heads handed to them by everyone (INCLUDING Team Rocket).*

Though they could make it into another super uber.

Gravy

Contaminated KFC
Lil Brother said:
What's so bad with Eevee?
That unbearable whiny git said:
Eevee is probably one of the most boring pokémon they could have chosen battle-wise.

Thats whats wrong with it~

Sharpshooter

Battle Factory Champion
I thought they made a good job of it with Gary, I quite liked that battle towards the end of the Orange Islands with Ash! :D

PlusleMinun

Plain Trainer
I believe if May actually does get an Eevee, it will evolve into espeon or (if there are going tobe any) a 4th gen evolution. also i am suprised pikachu learned vold tackle! That was a shocker (no pun intended) but it would have been nice if corphish learned a tm attack o well i can't wait for the battle dome (its episode title makes it sound cool (lol))

Squirtle_007

Wow, then if you wanna sell something ... give it to Haruka

Don´t you think that maybe Eevee could be a Pokémon XD advertisiment?

But ... on the other hand, if REALLY Haruka got an Eevee, I would like it to evolve it ... the Eeveelution doesn´t matter, but for some weird reason, I think it could evolve into a Vaporeon or a Flareon, I kinda like Eevee and it suits Haruka but ... I have the frightening feeling that it´s gonna be like Super Skitty

Last edited:

Jo-Jo

blows stuff uhup
Lil Brother said:
What's so bad with Eevee? Or do we just like to complain about everything about BF?
They just like to complain about everything about BF. ;)

I think Eevee is pwecious. <3 And IMO there's a good chance it'll evolve into a new D/P Pokemon. Plus, I LIKE babies. Togepi gets too much unfair press. Misty didn't start to lose her personality until well into Johto, by which point she'd had the Evil Egg for over two seasons. I'm sure May will like having something to coddle.

I think Eevee is pwecious. <3 And IMO there's a good chance it'll evolve into a new D/P Pokemon. Plus, I LIKE babies. Togepi gets too much unfair press. Misty didn't start to lose her personality until well into Johto, by which point she'd had the Evil Egg for over two seasons. I'm sure May will like having something to cuddle.
Ditto--Eevee are kawaii~!-^_^- But methinks Jesse'll get super-jealous when the little fluffball hatches though(I remember a few times where she has ogled over it; Breeding Center Secret coming to mind)! But just in case, does anyone have a picture of the egg?

Gravy

Contaminated KFC
blaziken's_charizard said:
More like what you think is wrong with Eevee.
More like what I know is wrong with Eevee. Seriously, the attacks it has suck. The only remotely interesting move its got at its disposal is Shadow Ball.

The Big Al

I just keeping Octo
That and Bite but beyond that, a bunch of defensive moves and normal attacks.

Heracross

Custom User Title
I think you guys are underestimating the amazing battling ability and impressive range of rare moves that Eievui posesses. A pokémon would be lucky to take a hit from one of its incredibly powerful tackles, and God help you if it releases the feared quick-attack. And just think of its contest potential! It could appeal with sand attack, or even tail whip. :eek:

A more powerful and useful pokémon would be hard to find.

Last edited:

V Faction

www.faction.com
Here MY reasoning for disliking May's supposed Eevee (and therefore the most important!):

- Speculation about a new evolution for D/P. This has got to be the biggest annoyance about new Gens EVER. And the funny thing is it didn't happen (widely) until after GSC! Gah, so all this translated into is just more ammo dammit!

- ANOTHER young Pokemon for May. So what has it been? Bulbasaur, Squirtle, and now Eevee? Do they feel scared to give May an even remotely mature Pokemon? What are they trying to prove with this? And hasn't she gotten enough Pokemon in one span? Why do I ask so many questions?

The Big Al

I just keeping Octo
After Super Squirtle, I think my respect for Contests would be lower than my respect for Bush.