• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

May's Egg-Cellent Adventure! (427)

PDL

disenchanted
The Big Al said:
After Super Squirtle, I think my respect for Contests would be lower than my respect for Bush.

you had respect for contests?, now THAT's a first :p

The Big Al

I just keeping Octo
The list near there was

Mosquitos
Pokemon Contests
Bush

Lil Brother

Just kinda there.
Squirtle_007 said:
Don´t you think that maybe Eevee could be a Pokémon XD advertisiment?
You know, I don't even think of that.

*sigh* Why couldn't we just get a thirteen episode spin-off series based on orre or something? Oh, that's right, because it'd have story and be exciting! :O

But I'm not going to hate Eevee... just yet. When it becomes Super Skitty or the Steriod Squirtle, then I'll hate it. But I'll be positive about it for now!

Now, to get the flame-protection ready...

Missingno. Master

Poison-type Trainer
Wait. I'd like to see a picture of this alleged Eevee egg. How do we know it'll hatch into an eevee? For all we know, it could be a Bonsly egg, that Brock will end up getting somehow (he held Misty's Togepi egg until it hatched!). And you're all *****ing all the time because May gets Pokemon similar to Ash. Now she might get an Eevee, something Ash never had, and you're still *****ing! What will please you?

Last edited:

Heracross

Custom User Title
We know because that's what Pokéani said...
Golden Darkness said:
Hmmm.... if the computer translation of the Pokeani duscussion of the episodes is accurate, two important things are of note in this episode, plotwise.

Pikachu has a new move: ?????? Not sure what it is. It is borutekka or something like that. Volt Tackle maybe?
May got a Pokemon egg. Pokeani is saying it's an egg of an Eevee.

The ending credits also returned to Glory Days

E

Ethereal

So....May got an Eevee....OMG! They could be setting us up for an unveiling of a new Eevee evolution. :eek:!

Or not. *shrug*

But, wow. I'm amazed with all the captures/releases/evolutions and such that have been so quickly happening. The writers are really picking up the pace.

The "Glory Day" ending? The hell? o_O

Shigeru-kun

Property of Jesus
Wow, so Haruka gets an Eevee? Didn't see that coming. *shrugs* Oh well. Eevee may suck at battling, but it's as cute as a button. As long as it keeps Gonbe off the show I'll be a happy camper. :p

MagicBox

xoBcigaM
1. Pikachu learned Volt Tackle.
Fine with me. Odds are it won't look good at all because I'm betting it will just be Pikachu tackling something when surrounded by yellow light. *Sigh* Boring. Who wants to bet it will become overused as hell (maybe more overused than Iron Tail! :eek:)?

2. May gets an Eevee.
Besides the fact that it's a terrible battler, I fail to see what's wrong with this. Eevee isn't showcased nearly as much as its' evolutions, so I don't consider it overused at all.

If it does evolve, (I'm not saying I want it to, I'm just rambling) I'd prefer a Vaporeon, which is the most underused of the 5 Eevee evolutions. God forbid we see another Espeon.

Last edited:

RaikousThunder

Poison Tail!!
I think its cool a main character gets an Eevee. I would like to see it evolve into Jolteon just because another Electric pokemon hasnt ever been on the team(for obvious reasons i know). But still id like to see one. She doesnt need a Flareon or Vaporeon since she has those types already. Espeon has been shown way too much i think. Umbreon would be cool to see but it has had lots of screen time. Goin by this it seems either it wont evolve, we will get a new eeveelution, or we get an eeveelution we are tired of.

Whoo Pikachu gets Volt Tackle... Big surprise or not? It probably will be over used. Iron Tail got used like crazy after Pika learned it. But it really cant do anything else but Iron Tail and Thunderbolt. Why is it such a great pokemon again??

Addydo

X-Men/Pokemon Fan!
It is very AWESOME that Pikachu learned Volt Tackle! :)
I can't wait to see what hatches from that egg! :D Yes, I know everyone is saying it will hatch into an Eevee, but I'd like to see a picture of the egg, before I jump to any conclusions. :)

IMPERIAL DRAGON

Enemy Of Reality
Now that would be worth bitching about ¬_¬

Prepare yourself for something taboo, but I'm actually quite content with May obtaining an Eevee, assuming the whispers are true. Sure the extent of it's battling varity is limited and mundane, however it's a valid pokemon to be added to the ranks, however an Eevee being wasted on May is rather dissapointing in my opinion. And sorry to sound cliche and redundant, but my first instinct prior to reading the comments in this thread beyond the first post was "dude, this is seriously gonna be a blatant and cheap method of advertising a 4th gen evolution of Eevee"... otherwise, an Eevee would be pointless and random (although that happens all the time).

As for Volt Tackle, meh, it was inevitble.

Gravy

Contaminated KFC
Serebii said:
The Egg looks more like a Zigzagoon egg to me tbh

Its an Eevee egg. The middle part is supposed to represent its fluffy collar, and the top and bottom parts represent its head and body. Its not a Zigzagoon, as the egg would have more zig-zag patterns covering it, and the color scheme of the egg matches Eevee perfectly. If it were a Zizagoon egg, it would have been a darker shade of brown~

Gaiash

Champion Scientist
unless it said it was an Eevee egg its safe to say it could be another brown Pokemon. You know I think it'll be Bonsly.

Alfonso

Derpgull
Gaiash said:
unless it said it was an Eevee egg its safe to say it could be another brown Pokemon. You know I think it'll be Bonsly.

Yes, because the description of the egg sounds like a Bonsly, doesn't it.

Gravy

Contaminated KFC
Gaiash said:
I've seen the egg and it looks more like Bonsly than Eevee.
If it was Bonsly, it would look similar to Bonsly in some way. Big green circles to act as the 'leaves'/orbs, and the yellow dots that cover its body for example. I see neither of those. It doesn't share ANY similarities to Bonsly, so I don't understand how you come to that conclusion.