• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

May's Egg-Cellent Adventure! (427)

Gaiash

Champion Scientist
Gravy said:
If it was Bonsly, it would look similar to Bonsly in some way. Big green circles to act as the 'leaves'/orbs, and the yellow dots that cover its body for example. I see neither of those. It doesn't share ANY similarities to Bonsly, so I don't understand how you come to that conclusion.
I see some of Bonslys very coloring plus it looks nothing like Eevee.

Gravy

Contaminated KFC
Gaiash said:
I see some of Bonslys very coloring plus it looks nothing like Eevee.

OK. I see I'm going to have to patronise you now.
And because I can't be bothered to type out my descriptions and WHY it is an Eevee egg, I see I'm going to have to put this in:

Crappy diagram form!

If you still say that DOESN'T indicate the egg is an Eevee.....well, you're a lost cause.

MaskedManAbsolkid

Gravy said:
If it was Bonsly, it would look similar to Bonsly in some way. Big green circles to act as the 'leaves'/orbs, and the yellow dots that cover its body for example. I see neither of those. It doesn't share ANY similarities to Bonsly, so I don't understand how you come to that conclusion.

*coughopeningcough*

ahem.

Glad May got the egg, it'd be recycled stories if Ash got it. Wait, it's probably recycled already.

Gravy

Contaminated KFC
*coughopeningcough*
Yeah, because Bonsly appearing in the opening really means that its going to hatch from an egg....an egg that doesn't even look like Bonsly in any way...oh, and of course, we can't ignore the fact that they can add and subract pokémon from the opening either, meaning they could plonk Eevee in there when it hatches.

MaskedManAbsolkid

Gravy said:
Yeah, because Bonsly appearing in the opening really means that its going to hatch from an egg....an egg that doesn't even look like Bonsly in any way...oh, and of course, we can't ignore the fact that they can add and subract pokémon from the opening either, meaning they could plonk Eevee in there when it hatches.

Still, because it's brown, it's so gotta be Bonsly because it's in the opening...

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
Gravy said:
Its an Eevee egg. The middle part is supposed to represent its fluffy collar, and the top and bottom parts represent its head and body. Its not a Zigzagoon, as the egg would have more zig-zag patterns covering it, and the color scheme of the egg matches Eevee perfectly. If it were a Zizagoon egg, it would have been a darker shade of brown~
The Spikes of the light brown imply Zigzagoon though

Alfonso

Derpgull
Serebii said:

True, but I doubt they'd give May a non-Kanto Pokemon right now, nevermind one that's a rather common Houen Pokemon at this point. Common ones are usually found at the start of a series, ala Wurmple.

MaskedManAbsolkid

Does anyonehave a pcture of the egg? Then we can find out what pokemon is in it.

The Big Al

I just keeping Octo
This is getting ugly. I've yet to see the offending egg so I can't make a call.

Gravy

Contaminated KFC
[img139]http://www2.filb.de/anime/ag/150/309.jpg[/img139] [img139]http://www2.filb.de/anime/ag/150/301.jpg[/img139]

Swellow

Spider Sceptile
Hmm i agree with you -Absol-, now this could be interesting if that's right.

Alfonso

Derpgull
Swellow said:
Hmm i agree with you -Absol-, now this could be interesting if that's right.

How?

Zigzagoon is just as boring as Eevee, except that Zig doesn't evolve into anything interesting.

Gravy

Contaminated KFC
Serebii said:
Yes, but the rest of the egg doesn't, simply because its not the same color. Really, thats how you tell them apart. By looking at the coloration of them.

And besides that, as Alfonso kindly pointed out, they wouldn't bother giving her a non-Kanto pokémon at this point, especially one thats as forgettable as Zigzagoon. And really, Eevee would be more profitable for them to have on the show considering its popularity.

V Faction

www.faction.com
Okay, first of all, ANYONE who thought that was a Bonsly egg is one stupid sonnavabeech. As Gravy's lovely diagram shows, Pokemon eggs take similarities from the Pokemon inside and put them into patterns on the shell. To even think that the egg May got, after looking at the pictures, was anything related to Bonsly, one might as well be closing his or her eyes and guessing.

Next, color is an important factor too. That is why, IMOTBOOT (in my opinion, the best opinion out there), this leans heavily toward Eevee while also not ruling out Zigzagoon. The shade of brown on the egg has a closer to relation to an Eevee's coat than Zigzagoon. Zigzagoon would definitely use a darker brown. The zig-zag pattern HOWEVER is a little awkward and I will not rule out the possibility of a Ziggy McShiggy.

Now, if they out right said on the show that it was an Eevee egg, I don't even know why were having the conversation. But if there's still a mystery afoot, I'm going to wait to see what pops out.

EDIT: And to break the flow a bit--

Brock: LOLz look guyz a velpicks how kool
Ash: Didn't you have a Vulpix, Brock?
Brock: i dun no my mindz a littul fuzzah lol
Ash: OH WELLZ! ^_^

Last edited:

Kakashi-Sharingan Warrior

I would have thought May would have had Vulpix... but Brock had one...

But an Eevee is a great choice, it's so cute and appeals to both genders!

vaporeon89

power of vapor
I wish that May will get a fantastis Vaporeon! Or a new eeveelution...

And Gravy , I can't see the pictures you post

;134;89

Booncy

Cascade Trainer
Lol! this is such a coincidence because last year around this month I remember I made a post stating that the Advance Generation wouldn't end without someone getting an egg, but everyone kept saying "No, no they won't do that SIMPLY because AG is the anti-Kanto (or Johto)". Well HA !! All I can say is I told ya so!

CyberCubed

Yeah, ok!
As long as nobody holds the egg Pokemon in their arms all day, I'm fine with it.

And since May would look very awkward holding an Eevee in every episode, it's obvious that it'll go in a Pokeball.

Kakashi-Sharingan Warrior

Gravy said:
[img139]http://www2.filb.de/anime/ag/150/309.jpg[/img139] [img139]http://www2.filb.de/anime/ag/150/301.jpg[/img139]
that does look like a zigzagoon, zigzagoon is of those two colours and has zigzags, but we will only find out when it hatched won't we?
on

possible guess
Eevee
Zigzagoon

I do think it is a zigzagoon though

And it seems she will just carry the jar with egg in around...