• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

May's last name

Status
Not open for further replies.

SpongeBoblover

< She's preaty
Who do you think May's last name is?

Jo-Jo

blows stuff uhup
Well, it's not Europe or Yura, I can tell you that. :p

None of the characters except Ash, Delia, Tracey, Gary, Professor Oak, the other Professors and a few others I've forgotten have official last names. I've seen May called May White in a few fanfics. I assume that's a reference to Norman running a gym for Normal types. I'm not keen on it, though, it's too... meh. I'd pick Brown if I were going to use a colour.

Jo-Jo

blows stuff uhup
Oh yeah, I forgot about Maple. Is that a Hoennshipping thing? Brendan Birch and May Maple... bleh. Too cutesy.

Drew.

→ kill the n o i s e
Kanata?? XD
Like 'Haruka Kanata' ? XD

Hahaha....*cough* okay...bad joke.

(Haruka Kanata = A Naruto theme song, and part of the lyrics in 'Rival' one of the Pokemon themes.)

Seriously, I have no idea...and I've never thought of it... oO
But I do wanna know.

PDL

disenchanted
I kinda agree with you about Haruka's english name IP, she looks more like an April to me...

Gravy

Contaminated KFC
PDL said:
I kinda agree with you about Haruka's english name IP, she looks more like an April to me...
And just think. She could have been this close to wearing the coveted yellow jumpsuit. Ahh, the pokémon animé and it's slew of missed opportunities.

Pole, Day, Bee, Garita, Jor, Den or Dinchina. Any one of those would work for me.
Well, maybe not 'May Garita'. That one's a bit of a stretch, don't you think?

Chris

Old Coot
What do I think it is? Nothing.

She wasn't give a family name in the original and she wasn't given a last name in the dub. Therefor, it's non-existant. Just like Brock's and Misty's last names.

Yoshida Amane

SPPf's #2 Tracey Fan
May doesn't have a bloody last name. Very few characters do. Duh.

Hero of Legend

Advanced Missingno.
Actually, it's Roberts!

I saw on a site and I'll try to find it, that it said that Veronica Taylor is the Voice of May Roberts and Amy Birnbaum as Max Roberts!

Hero of legend said:
Actually, it's Roberts!

I saw on a site and I'll try to find it, that it said that Veronica Taylor is the Voice of May Roberts and Amy Birnbaum as Max Roberts!
False.

:/ Just like Misty's and Brock's last names.

Hero of Legend

Advanced Missingno.
Strange, I can't find the site, I remember a while ago when I typed it on Google images, I'd find a whole bunch of pictures of May!

Maybe I was either dreaming, or it was proven fake and it was edited!

Was there a rumour that Roberts was her last name?

Eevee_Master

♥Eevee♥
I don't remember one... but now i'm going to think non-stop about this because now you all made me curious ^.^

Yoshida Amane

SPPf's #2 Tracey Fan
Hero of legend said:
Strange, I can't find the site, I remember a while ago when I typed it on Google images, I'd find a whole bunch of pictures of May!

Maybe I was either dreaming, or it was proven fake and it was edited!

Was there a rumour that Roberts was her last name?

Fake as hell. If it wasn't an official site, then you shouldn't believe it.

There are rumors about Brock and Misty's last names too (Brock - Harrison, Slate; Misty - Waterflower, Williams) but they've never said their names in the original or the dub.

Gremolin

Jessie's No. 1 Fan
here are some May surnames.

May Fly
May Pole
May Day
May I
May Redhat
May Er.

if i were to pick a name for May then I would choose something simple but charming maybe.

May Fungusface
May Buttercup
May Tree

Status
Not open for further replies.