• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

may's new outfit

Status
Not open for further replies.

jorisw

a few minutes ago I went to Serebii.net abd i saw two pictures for later episodes I saw may on one of the two pictures in a emerald outfit what do you think these c?lothes

Kamex

Team Rocket's rockin
This should be in Anime Spoilers.

Because May hasn't appeared yet in the D/P dub.

Yah, this really should be in the spoilers section but it is neat how the writers had her wear her outfit. But its kind of like she went backwardsXD

SoulGuardian

PICHU ROXORZ!
I knew it was gonna be the Emerald outfit...

Should she have a naked catfight with Dawn? (Just kiddin'^^)

Good lord please no naked fight, there are girls who watch this show and would prefer to see them keep there clothes on LOL.

SoulGuardian

PICHU ROXORZ!
Good lord please no naked fight, there are girls who watch this show and would prefer to see them keep there clothes on LOL.

Heh heh!

Hey, I am a guy! THAT IS WHAT WE THINK! LOL!

Thats fine, if they do that they can at least have Ash with his shirt off and in his underwear the whole episode fightingXD
Oh gese we sound like freakin dirty people here LOL.

galazyxe

High on Sugar!!
I knew it! It kinda was a bit predictable.. Hehe.. I love May.. shes one of the best characters. no! she IS the best character.. she has so much personality!!

DarkTyphlosion157 uses Outrage

I am beginning to get fed up with this. Ever since they dredged her back up as a deliberate attempt to get more people watching, the amount of May fanboys has hit this forum like a tidal wave, bringing mindless threads about pointless subjects with them. I don't hate May, be when she goes back to Hoenn too get threesomed by Harley and Drew again, I'll be happy. Then this forum can resume to its normal happenings. Until then, this forum will be utter May-hyping idiocy. And whats worse, the only good use they have for her are MORE stupid contest episodes. Give me pointless fillers instead where Ash loses a Pokedollar and has to travel to Snowpoint to find it.

I couldn't care less what she wears. Like there would be a variation. It is the Anime. The sooner she's gone the better.

*wears super-strength flame + bash proof armour*

I am beginning to get fed up with this. Ever since they dredged her back up as a deliberate attempt to get more people watching, the amount of May fanboys has hit this forum like a tidal wave, bringing mindless threads about pointless subjects with them. I don't hate May, be when she goes back to Hoenn too get threesomed by Harley and Drew again, I'll be happy. Then this forum can resume to its normal happenings. Until then, this forum will be utter May-hyping idiocy. And whats worse, the only good use they have for her are MORE stupid contest episodes. Give me pointless fillers instead where Ash loses a Pokedollar and has to travel to Snowpoint to find it.

I couldn't care less what she wears. Like there would be a variation. It is the Anime. The sooner she's gone the better.

*wears super-strength flame + bash proof armour*

Well May is in contests, that's her thing of course she's going to be into more LOL. FYI I'm not a May fan either but why bash? No point, just going to get fans ticked off. Don't want another fan war LOL. To me I'm intrested to see her Pokemon she has and what she did in Jhoto, plus her storyline when she was on was intresting Don't like contest? Just pay attention to Ash, he's into gyms. Doesn't sound like Drews or Harley will be back, but she might at least mention them.

Meg Is Hoenn's Champ

Meg Is Hoenn's Champ
Oh gese we sound like freakin dirty people here LOL
Yay,I fit in but anyway,I'm glad May's outfit is getting updated finally!

thunderblade12

kinda glad they changed her outfit. they look better on her(i though they'd be ugly) and her old stuff was probably starting to smell..that can cost her some points in contests...

Yay,I fit in but anyway,I'm glad May's outfit is getting updated finally!

LOL Hurray for fitting in. I'm glad she does too, I like that there paying attention to the fans. Thouh to me this seems like there kind of going backwards a bit since this is what she should have had on when she first joined. But oh well its cool, I think she looks ok in it. Just will take some time for me to get used to it is all.

scrapbook

My Emo Friend
i figured that she would be in the emerald clothes, so that they dont haft to spend extra money on making her another outfit in animation. mut the out fit makes her more mature looking

Pit1Freedom

Johto Trainer
Gotta love her in Emerald clothes ^^ That.. uh... green hat instead of a red one really makes her a lot different >_>

Anyways, YAY! May :] Clothes :] New :] *faints*

The Benmeister

Master of Magnet
Oh yes, it is rather spiffing. Of course, this being a Pokemon forum, it makes sense to discuss the outfits of an underage teenage protagonist rather than the actual concept of said protagonist's effect on the anime. You people disgust me.

Although I would hit that.

...yeah, I'm drunk.

Status
Not open for further replies.