• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

May's Skitty vs Zoey's Glameow, who'd win in a contest?

Who'd win in a Contest Battle, May's Skitty or Zoey's Glameow?

• May's Skitty

Votes: 22 56.4%
  • Zoey's Glameow

Votes: 14 35.9%
  • IDK(I don't know)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • IDC(I don't care)

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

J-boogie200

I often sometimes get moments where I'd wonder what would happen if...
Two trainer's faced off, even if they have already, what would be the outcome?

With this being a new year and all, I wanted to make more creative threads and really give some characters some form of popularity or their pokemon more than what they already had.

For instance, I love May and Zoey both, and we all know, Zoey isn't everyone's favorite character. However, we also know she loves to use Glameow(which is a huge reason I think others don't warm up to her).

The goal of this thread is to not make Zoey everyone's favorite person, but out of curiosity I was wondering who would win in a battle, her Glameow, or May's Skitty.

I chose May's Skitty, well because we only saw a glimpse of it in the Wallace Cup, and I know back in the AG days, Skitty was very popular. They are both cat pokemon, and honestly, Zoey's Glameow and May's Skitty aren't pushovers.

May and Zoey already battled before, and although May won, Zoey did a really good job and almost beat her. In contests, it's really about strategies and the moves you use and how you use them. Well duh, J-boogie200, I'm sure we all know that, lol.

Anyway, I don't want this to turn into a Zoey or May bashing thread, I'm just making it out of curiosity. I hope it's successful enough, and I'm willing to make more and I hope others are inspired to make these sort of threads.

As far as who I'd think would win, I'm going with May's Skitty, due to the fact that if you take a look at all her other team members and their attacks, and remember the fact that Skitty knows Assisst, I'm sure Skitty will be alright.

Apart of me doesn't want to count Zoey's Glameow out, because it did do well against May's Beautifly, but Skitty's Assisst could be the end for Glameow, or Zoey could utilize May's attacks against her.

But still, I'm going with Skitty.

Again, not a thread made for bashing since I love both characters, and pokemon. But mods, if too much trouble, please close.

5ilVer

<-- so adorable ^_^
Zoey's Glameow.
no competition what so ever.

Platinum fan.

RetiredPokemonMaster
The only way Skitty could win is with assist. Zoey's Glameow might not be Blaziken or Venusaur level but it is powerful in it's own right. May's other Pokemon can beat Glameow but not Skitty. Even Beautifly barily pulled off a win.

Eternal Darkness

Eternal Evil
I voted for Zoey's Glameow because if somehow Skitty pulls it off with Assist without Zoey countering I don't see it happening.

Blue Shiny Pikachu 1

Fly So High!!!
I would have to say Skitty. I'm not insulting Glameow now but Skitty is more cute. Plus Skitty knows Blizzard. Remember. Skitty's Assist could also help. Wait. Does May's Skitty know Sing? I'm not sure if I saw it in the Anime or not. I might be thinking of Jigglypuff.

J-boogie200

All of you make valid points as far as everything goes.

Glameow is Zoey's most used Pokemon. It is Sinnoh's primary cat.

Skitty is May's 2nd capture, and was used the most out of all in Hoenn. Skitty was the only one who got to win 2 ribbons for May, and was used in an appeal and double battle in her First Grand Festival, it also had countless episodes where it popped out of its ball and where it learned new moves. It is also Hoenn's primary cat.

Glameow is very sly, and its Shock Wave could do a number on Skitty.

Skitty's Blizzard and Assist would do a number on Glameow.

In a contest, it could go either way.

In a regular battle, Skitty should be able to beat Glameow, honestly with its track record and May's new training methods.

Locormus

Can we please get the older, old forum back?
I first thought Skitty would be good competition against Glameow, especially with it's Assist, but asside from that.. Assist is only as powerfull as Skitty's stats are.. So I think that Glameow would probably be too much to handle for it. So I chose Glameow, since it has a great movepool as well

Though I would like Skitty to whip out a Blaze kick and let Glameow wonder in awe xD

Kanata

L u c k y.
Nozomi's Glameow,
~Nozmi's bff Kanata

dragontamer23

AshXMay all the way!
skitty could annihalate glameow with assist. Plus, May is way cooler.

Blue Snover

Cold as ice
I think Skitty would win, i don't think Zoey would stand a chance against May.

Status
Not open for further replies.