1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

[MBC] - Monthly Banner Contest - April 2012 Thread

Discussion in 'Digital Media' started by Zhanton, Apr 9, 2012.

1. Zhanton

Zhanton le quant-à-soi

http://i39.*******.com/2v3myar.png
    [MBC] - Monthly Banner Contest

April 2012

I apologise for being so slow in making April's thread. Due to my tardiness/laziness (choose whichever you shall), April will be running on a modified schedule. Sorry about that.

It is crucial that, if you haven't already done so, you read through the Rules Thread. If you haven't read through it yet, do it right now. If you've already read through the thread, I encourage you to freshen up your memory and have a quick read through it anyway.

April Fools' Day and Easter have both already passed, so there's no point in having a theme related to those two holidays. However, we are actually a Pokemon forum, believe it or not, so I think it's time we have a Pokemon-related theme.

• Theme: - Eeveelutions
    • Medium: - Banner
    • Specifics: - Banner Size: Maximum height of 220 pixels; Maximum width of 420 pixels.
    • Animation Permitted? - No

Remember, do not submit your entry as a post; PM it to me using the following form:

HTML:
    [B]Username:[/B] username
    [B]Image Link:[/B] www.image.com
    [B]Description:[/B] If you would like to write a brief description as to how it matches the theme, etc, feel free to do so, but please keep it brief.

I, username, have read through the rules of the Monthly Banner Contest.  [B]Yes / No[/B]

When you send in your banner, you will receive a confirmation PM within three days just confirming that I received your entry. Entries close on Friday April 20th so make sure to get your entries in! It's better to get them in early rather than leaving them until the last minute and forgetting about them.

I think that's about it, so I wish you the best of luck. If you have any questions, please feel free to shoot me a PM or ask in the thread.

2. Skiyomi

Skiyomi Only Mostly Dead

I wish I wasn't so busy because this looks like a fun theme. Oooooh, maybe I can carve out some time this weekend...

3. PrismaticPrincessAnna

PrismaticPrincessAnna I'll do my Lilliest

:eek: A Pokemon themed XD Might give it a try.. nya~

4. Zhanton

Zhanton le quant-à-soi

Hey guys, there's just over a week left to get your entries to me. Unfortunately I'll be gone on a trip from Saturday night (GMT) until Friday, so if you have any questions, please make sure to ask me before I leave :)

And get those entries in!

5. Not_A_Cyberbully

Not_A_Cyberbully Claimed Gabite

I'm so joining. Hope I do better art then last month...

6. Kelz

Kelz ____________

Thank God, a theme where I can easily choose a render. I may enter, we'll see if I have time.

7. Atari

Atari Did it on 'em

It would be awesome if some of the people who submit will actually review this time around. I may be holding out on this contest completely because of the apparent lack of interest demonstrated by nearly everyone last time...

8. Not_A_Cyberbully

Wow. I need to get started. I haven't even chose which eeveelution to do. Leafeon maybe?

9. ~Light

~Light Well-Known Member

That's exactly the reason I'm not joining this one :) With only 3 votes or so, you can hardly call this a contest.

10. Conquer Phoenix

Conquer Phoenix Falling Light

I will join if I it is still going on

11. Not_A_Cyberbully

Are we getting a may thread? I've learned a few new things that I'd like to put to the test.