• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

McDonalds Pokemon Promotion

Ceromax

Sceptile.
Thanks for telling me im a big card collector and these will be cool additions

I have an update :)

I just got the Blitzle card :D yay That's 5 down ....7 to go meh.

And I now have 3 Snivy figures to trade.

Need: Reshiram figure.

Have : Oshawott, Snivy, Tepig,Pikachu,and Zoroark figures and Zekrom.
Cards.
Need :pidove, Zorua ,Oshawott,Snivy, Munna, and Maractus.
Have : Alomomolax2, Blitzle, Sandilex3, Audino, Klink,Tepig.

So I have 2 Sandile to trade and one Alomomola.

Last edited:

UnovaMaster

I walked to Mcdonald's and got myself the Zorua figure, and my 2nd Blitzle card.

WHY MUST THE OSHAWOTT FIGURE ALLUDE ME SO?

SSJX

Energy is key.
I bought a whole set of toys yesterday. At first I wanted just the toys, but then I noticed the cards are pretty cool. I'm trying to get all the Starter cards. I have Oshawott and Tepig cards, and I'm missing a Snivy. I really want the Snivy card the most. I have to trade are Munna and Blitzle cards, yes two cards. If I sparked an interest, I do have one thing I want to say. I'm sort of picky on this, as I want the trade specifically: The card has to come in it's plastic holder and cardboard piece, and sort of untouched by the person sending it. Why the last part? lol well, I want the cards sort of mint. With the cards I do have, I don't even take them out of it's plastic holders. I washed my hands before I turned them over to view them. The two cards I want to trade, I washed my hands before touching them so they're clean and they're like untouched by my own hands (lol? D: ). Yeah... now I'm probably the odd card collector here. >_> (and I probably didn't spark an interests <_< ). And I hope I didn't insult anyone. D:>

JoeB1223

I really want the Snivy card the most. I have to trade are Munna and Blitzle cards, yes two cards.

I haven't been able to find Munna, so I'll keep an eye out for a Snivy card. And I'll be sure to wash my hands if I do spot one. ;)

Hilario

My first happy meal i got, it was a Zorua figure and Alomomola card, i want that Zorua card, happy meals are expensive overhere like 3.25 or something

kris198921

i just got another zorua, tepig, sandile, blitle, audino. i now have all 8 toys, and i just need the alomoloa card

Yay~~!!

I have all the toys now!!!!

In cards I need : Oshawatt,Zorua,Munna and Maractus.

If anyone has extras please PM me.

I have 3 Sandile that I can trade.

I also have 2 Snivy figures that I can trade. I have all 8 figures. So if you would like to trade a card I need for a Snivy figure we can do that:) I am picky though : the card has to have the original packing thingys aka the slip,cardboard and the peice of paper that shows all thecards.

Yeah, I am a bit picky XDXD.

~Kay~

SSJX

Energy is key.
Yay~~!!

I have all the toys now!!!!

In cards I need : Oshawatt,Zorua,Munna and Maractus.

If anyone has extras please PM me.

I have 3 Sandile that I can trade.

I also have 2 Snivy figures that I can trade. I have all 8 figures. So if you would like to trade a card I need for a Snivy figure we can do that:) I am picky though : the card has to have the original packing thingys aka the slip,cardboard and the peice of paper that shows all thecards.

Yeah, I am a bit picky XDXD.

~Kay~

EDIT: Nevermind. I go too excited there for a second. >.> <.<

Last edited:
^ Yes it is possilvle to just buy the toys. But there is no guarentee you will get all the cards you need :/
Do you need Snivy toy? I have a couple extra Snivy toys. All I ask for in return is a card I need if you have it ^.^

~Kay~

EDIT:

Got another Alomomola and Snivy

So I need : Oshawatt, Maractus, and Zorua.

I have Sandilex2 and Alomomolax2 to trade.

I have 2 extra Zekrom and 2 extra Snivy figures if anyone wants them.

Last edited: