• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

McDonalds Pokemon Promotion

servine

I am a she. Not he.
I got snivy and zorua toy, with munna and pidove as a card. and i got another snivy and zorua but im not opening it because i want to switch it for new ones.

^ @kris198921: Do you have an extra Oshawatt or Zorua or Maractus card? If yeah then wecan trade :)
I have an extra Alomomola card. :)

Last edited:

SSJX

Energy is key.
I wonder if they'll be leftover toys on Friday. Because what does McDonalds do with all the extra toys that they don't sell when they move on to the next set of toys?

munchlaxboy

Catching up on XY
My dad ordered a Kids meal for my sister. I told him to get a boys meal, and with him unknowing of my intentions, just looked at me weird and ordered the girls meal.

Sadness was felt that day.

SSJX

Energy is key.
My dad ordered a Kids meal for my sister. I told him to get a boys meal, and with him unknowing of my intentions, just looked at me weird and ordered the girls meal.

Sadness was felt that day.

Is your sister enjoying her toy? lol.

Sigh... My grandpa went to Mcdonald's and they had NO Pokemon toys what so ever D:

And he went to two Mcdonald's and the last Mcdonald's called another one and they had no Pokemon either. Oh and no Liv dolls either..Not that I got any lol.

So : If anyone has an extra Oshawatt ,Zorua, or Maractus PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE Pm me~! I have Sandilex2 and Alomomolax2 and Zekrom toy x2 and Snivy toyx2 for trading purposes :)

~Kay~

kris198921

well i got 2 more figs and the cards i got were another snivy and another sandile. if anyone has an extra alomola please pm me if you will trade for it i have a good amount of extras seeing as i opened up 32 toys for cards.

SSJX

Energy is key.
Since this is over, out of what you got, what was your favorite toys and cards out of this set?

Mine:

Toys-
1. Tepig
2. Snivy
3. Reshiram
4. Pikachu
5. Zorua
6. Zekrom
7. Oshawatt
8. Zoroark

Cards-
1. Snivy
2. Zorua
3. Tepig
4. Oshawott
5. Blitzle (I have two)
6. Sandile
7. Klink
8. Munna

I like all the toys though. XD

These toys are going to be released across the world later this year, so overseaers will have their chance to get these toys and cards.

Last edited:

Katai

Hi, I was looking to trade for Osaowatt?

I tried to find him but the promotion ended before I could get em =(. And they ran out FAST when the promo ended. I have a Zorua and Zoroark figure I can trade either or. I'm willing to trade both of em for Oshawatt and the Oshawatt card.

I have a Alomomola card up for trade too. Maybe for A blitzle or Zorua?? Let me know. I really wanted little Oshawott.

Grei

not the color
I got:

3 Zekrom figures
1 Tepig figure
1 Zorua figure
2 Alomomola cards
2 Munna cards
1 Sandile card

I was more excited about the figures than the cards. :S

hawkeye721

なんと素敵な歌!!!!!!!!
i only went once and i got
1 zorua toy
1 adino card

kris198921

ok so what figures and cards do you guys need left to complete your set. all i need is the alomomola card but i may have worked out a trade

flygonabsol99

On wednesday, I finnaly got the last 3 cards I need to complete my set.Now I have all the cards/toys. I got to look through the box of toys and got them after ten minutes. I was gonna trade for the other cards,but now I got them anyway.I guess I'm what you could call lucky.