• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Me again...

ShinyCrobat777

<--Watching You
I already went to ask for a team rate on the D/P boards, and I would like my Firered team rated!

Blastoise Lv62
Pidgeot Lv40
Raichu Lv57
Butterfree Lv25
Beedrill Lv30
Lapras Lv26

I already beat the E4, mainly using Raichu, Blastoise and Lapras's Perish Song, now I'm trying to get the National Dex.

ShinyCrobat777

<--Watching You
Yeah, I know.
I don't remember natures, but Here are the moves:
Blastoise: Mega Punch, Ice Beam, Hydro Cannon and Surf
Pidgeot: Double Edge, Wing Attack, Steel Wing and Fly
Raichu: Thunderbolt, Thunder Wave, Mega Kick and Strength
Butterfree: Sleep Powder, Aerial Ace, Dream Eater and Psychic
Beedrill: Sunny Day, Solarbeam, Toxic and Rage
Lapras: Perish Song, Surf, Confuse Ray and Body Slam

There. Does that clear things up?

foxyman1167

From Zero To Hero
Blastoise @ Modest
idk @ Torrent
~Surf
~Ice Beam
~Toxic/Earthquake
~Skull Bash/Body Slam (IMO)

Surf for STAB, Ice Beam for Grass, Toxic for when you plan to switch, or Earthquake for Electrics, and I like Skull Bash a little more because the raise of Def makes up for the waiting a turn, or you could use Body Slam (need a tutor IIRC)

Pidgeot @ Adamant/Jolly
idk @ Keen Eye
~Aerial Ace/Wing Attack
~Steel Wing
~Featherdance/Agility
~Fly (filler)/Double Edge (give Leftovers)

Raichu @ Timid/Rash
idk @ Static
~Thunderbolt
~Brick Break/Iron Tail
~Body Slam
~Thunderwave

I rarely use Raichu, or electric types for that matter because of small movesets, but this is what I would use. As for Brick Break/Iron Tail, Iron Tail's accuracy is shaky, but only use it if you give Beedrill Brick Break

Butterfree @ Bashful
idk @ Compoundeyes
~Silver Wind
~Aerial Ace
~Psychic
~(filler)

I have used this Butterfree with relative ease in the past, so it is a good moveset IMO. For the (filler), maybe try Whirlwind for POKéMON it's not going to beat *cough* *couch* Bruno *cough* *cough*

Beedrill @ Adamant/Jolly
idk @ Swarm
~Aerial Ace
~Brick Break
~Sludge Bomb
~Agility/Swords Dance/Pursuit/Twin needle

Aerial Ace+Brick Break=great coverage. Sludge Bomb gets STAB, plus a chance of badly poisoning the foe, and for the last slot, I don't know.

Lapras isn't needed when you have Blastoise, and for that matter, maybe drop Beedrill also.

=)

Beedrill @ Adamant/Jolly
idk @ Swarm
~Aerial Ace
~Brick Break
~Sludge Bomb
~Agility/Swords Dance/Pursuit/Twin needle

Aerial Ace+Brick Break=great coverage. Sludge Bomb gets STAB, plus a chance of badly poisoning the foe, and for the last slot, I don't know.

You definitely should use Twineedle. It's a nice exclusive move learned leveling up, which is an opportunity that shouldn't be passed up. Don't bother with Aerial Ace on this Beedrill though, you already have Pidgeot with its flying-type attack, which should be stronger than Beedrill's.

azeem40

Pokemon is fun!
I already went to ask for a team rate on the D/P boards, and I would like my Firered team rated!

Blastoise Lv62
Pidgeot Lv40
Raichu Lv57
Butterfree Lv25
Beedrill Lv30
Lapras Lv26

I already beat the E4, mainly using Raichu, Blastoise and Lapras's Perish Song, now I'm trying to get the National Dex.

Blastoise @ Leftovers
Nature:Relaxed
Moves:
Earthquake
Ice Beam
Surf
Protect / Rest

Pidgeot @ Choice Band / Leftovers
Nature:Adamant
Moves:
Wing Attack
Return
Featherdance
Steel Wing

Raichu
Nature:Lonely
Focus Punch
Substitute
Thunderbolt
Thunder Wave / Quick Attack

Butterfree and Beedril I have never used before, so I don't know.

Lapras @ Leftovers
Nature:Bold
Moves:
Surf
Ice Beam
Thunderbolt
Psychic / Thunder Wave / Safeguard

ShinyCrobat777

<--Watching You
Thanks guys. I'm actually sticking with what I've got, I just wanted to see what others thought!

azeem40

Pokemon is fun!
Thanks guys. I'm actually sticking with what I've got, I just wanted to see what others thought!

Suit yourself. But beware that Hydro Cannon is horrible as it requires recharging.

ShinyCrobat777

<--Watching You
I know, I know. Well, you only get it once, so I'm gonna make the most of it. But I used to have a Venusaur (Before my file got corrupted) which was really good with Frenzy Plant! Besides, everyone has their own opinion! I play Diamond more than Firered anyway!

Frenzy Plant on Venusaur is actually a decent option since its alternatives, Razor Leaf and Giga Drain, have pathetic power compared to it. But Blastoise's Surf is generally more reliable.

azeem40

Pokemon is fun!
Yo Shee's right, actually. STAB Frenzy Plant is beastly on Venusaur, and it works in-game as the CPU isn't that strategic. Besides Frenzy Plant will OHKO most likely, so no big deal on the recharging situation.

ShinyCrobat777

<--Watching You
Wow, you learn something every day (I wish I still had that Venusaur...it was Lv97...My highest level ever...stupid save file). Anyway, as I said, I'm gonna make the most of it, but thanks again!