• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Me and parasectdude's crazy sprite shop

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elementman-Novapoke

I know the shops going down but can i ask one thing of yous. i want a fusion of a charizard and a blastoise. sorry if im asking to much. and please dont go mad at me im putting it to good use.

Not today, when we open the new shop then you can ask for it there ( sorry for any inconvineance...)

Parasectdude - yeah, that's all of them - and Captain Swamperts battle scene - he doesn't have a dalek in his sig anymore though...

You can do me through pm btw, we do work together afterall !..

Rukairo242

can i have a re-element of charizard? make it grass and ice by paresctdude

nroug7

didnt you read the post before! request when shop reopens!!!

parasectdude

Wants name change
Don't worry. The shop will be closed any minute, all I have to do now is the Groudon Trainermon (yes, I know it's shiny). After that, bye bye shopsy wopsy. The new one will be released shortly afterwards when me and Elementman-Novapoke have enough spriting experience and ideas.

parasectdude

Wants name change
The end is nigh...
groudonbrendanzv1.png

The shop will fall, and a new shop will rise...

Thanks for requesting here, everyone! If I haven't done your request, PM me, with the exception of Captain Swampert, who will get his done as soon as I find the sufficient sprites or if someone gets them to me. Also, when I have them, can you give me that Dalek that used to be in your sig?

See you all soon at the new shop!

Elementman-Novapoke

Bye! For now!

Thanks everyone who has requested at this wonderous place. I won't say goodbye but "smell ya later" instead. See you all soon!

Can a mod please close this shop down please and thank you.

As I said it isn't goodbye but "smell ya later".

SEEYA!

Status
Not open for further replies.