• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Me and parasectdude's crazy sprite shop

Status
Not open for further replies.
i did a krabby ball here it is
krabbyball.jpg

Dingodile11

Could you make a Mix of Torkoal and Electabuzz, please? =D
(You won't have to, maybe your too busy with other requests. ;))

EDIT: Oops! Sorry, i've read the full topic now, ignore this post.

Last edited:

Elementman-Novapoke

i did a krabby ball here it is
krabbyball.jpg

1. You shouldn't of done that - That request is ignored - we wouldn't of done it...
2. Please, we don't need any workers anymore so don't do any...

Edit: 6 MORE!

Edit.2 = http://i13.*******.com/2eezpsh.png

here ya go bonslymaster123 thats all of yours!

5 more!

Last edited:

Elementman-Novapoke

We only have to do:

Mr.Trevor - Ghost arcanine

Captain Swampert - Battle scene?

Darkbradlor - Trainermon.

that's all we are gonna do - No more requesting remember!

Elementman-Novapoke

Can you do the rest (maybe not DarkBradlor's, someone else can do them)? I've got loads of homework, plus I'm going away again tomorrow.

I tried the ghost arcanine - it sucked...

I could try the battle scene but it would be my first so it may be rubbish the scratch dalek would be hard though, I don't scatch fakemon much...

Edit: I'm so sorry!

I tried all of them - and failed miserably...

Perhaps I could do your homework? (seriously!)

Last edited:

parasectdude

Wants name change
I tried the ghost arcanine - it sucked...

I could try the battle scene but it would be my first so it may be rubbish the scratch dalek would be hard though, I don't scatch fakemon much...

Edit: I'm so sorry!

I tried all of them - and failed miserably...

Perhaps I could do your homework? (seriously!)

Don't worry about it. You'd be mad to do my homework, and I can solve the other problems. Captain Swampert should have a Dalek in his sig, and it doesn't really matter, since I'll do it anyway. Neither of us can do it now, since we don't have the battle arena sprites.

Elementman-Novapoke

Don't worry about it. You'd be mad to do my homework, and I can solve the other problems. Captain Swampert should have a Dalek in his sig, and it doesn't really matter, since I'll do it anyway. Neither of us can do it now, since we don't have the battle arena sprites.

Who's gonna do the arcanine?

Sailor Merury

Butterflys rock!
Can I please have a Jirachi in a hole?

oh sry its just it says parasectdude
request status: open
And i thought it was ok Well ok sry about that

lil' red lightning

The one and only
Can I have a 2 re-elements

Pokemon: Graveler
Element: Ghost

Pokemon: Graveler
Element: Fire

by parasectdude plz

Elementman-Novapoke

sigh...

NO MORE REQUESTING! PERHAPS YOU SHOULD CHECK SOME OF THE MOST RECENT PAGES BEFORE ASKING SOMETHING! AM SO FED UP OF PEOPLE NEVER READING WHAT WE SAY "NO MORE REQUESTS!"!!!!!

nroug7

I know the shops going down but can i ask one thing of yous. i want a fusion of a charizard and a blastoise. sorry if im asking to much. and please dont go mad at me im putting it to good use.

Status
Not open for further replies.