• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Me, Myself and Time (352)

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
Me, Myself and Time

After meeting a girl and her Baltoy, Ash decides to help her find some Ruins that she is looking for. However a mysterious stranger appears and wants to help. Is she all she says she is?

Visit The Episode Guide

Discuss

King Shuckle

Don't be daft
I have deided to only put 1 predicted dub title from now one since it's easier for me
~Baltoying With Your Emotions

Caseydia

Ace Trainer
This is going to be an interesting episode. The girl looks so cute but Baltoy seems to be a very strange pokemon.

M

Medenia

I just saw it few minutes ago. It's not one of my favourites... but hey if you like baltoy, you'll be sure to enjoy this episode.

If you like humor like me, you wont find this very humorous.
I thought the song was pretty interesting, and the Future-her was pretty obvious.

6.5/10

Dont flame me for my rating, I just didnt prefer it.

The Big Al

I just keeping Octo
An excellent episode. It's nice to have a thought provoking episode. Not to mention it was basically Ash, TR, and guest only. I wish they'd make more episodes like this.

Baltoy certainly had a unique voice.

The Big Al's rating
9.2 out of 10 it can't get much better.

Then we're going to get hit with another contest arc -_-. I'm waiting for the weather institute episode as it looks like a good one.

Having not read the synopsis beforehand, I have to say I was presently surprised by this episode.
Interesting how they shadowed Calista's parents' faces...I wonder if they're going to be important characters.
That Baltoy song was very annoying, but Baltoy itself was pretty cool. A little high-pitched, but meh, still OK.
The time thing was quite a climax. I suppose I didn't realize that before. I assumed that woman was Calista's aunt or something, judging by the hair.
Xatu reappears, too, so that's a plus. But didn't they pronounce it "Zah-too" before, instead of 'Za-too', though?

Overall rating:
9.6 out of 10!!!
Great filler! An original concept too. Ancient Ruins haven't been used since that early Kanto episode, I think.

SC~ out

V Faction

www.faction.com
I really hate my broadcasting station. Seems they have trouble with their brightness adjustments. So lucky me, everytime it was heavily fogged in the episode, the brightness went off the scale, preventing any kind of a good picture.

-The little "Baal-toy, Baal-toy" rhythm they did with Baltoy was clever. The pronunciation also struck me as more correct too, since the "bal-" comes from balance and not ball.

-This was one of those "Magnificent but insiginificant" plots. You could probably wrap a whole movie around time travel *coughmovie8cough*, but in this case it was enclosed inside of a little bubble meant for Ash only.

-I think the word Average describes this eppy best. Nothing was wrong with the voices or the Pokemon, but at the same time there wasn't anything to "wow" us. At least the TC was right.

The Big Al

I just keeping Octo
Not to mention the usage of the 2nd music track to add to the mysterious element. Like I said, too few episodes are this good.

Jesse GS the II

I was frozen today!
This one wasn't as good as some other recent episodes have been, but it still had its moments. Most of all, its plot reminded me of the cryptic Kanto stories that had some kind of legend interwoven into them ("The Ghost of Maiden's Peak", "The Ancient Puzzle of Pokémopolis", etc.). Anything that's a throwback to the first season is okay in my book.

This is also one of those not-often seen episodes where Ash is completely separated from the group for nearly the entire episode's duration. And here it worked, because the others going along with him would have made it more of a hindrance and they wouldn't have contributed much (unlike, say, "The Tower of Terror", where I believe Misty and Brock would have helped the story).

I did like the story they wrote around Baltoy, but it seemed to drag in a few places. And the title was kind of a dead giveaway - had the word "Time" not been included in it, I doubt I would have figured out so quickly that the woman was Calista's future self. But still, it was a decent episode, and it's nice to see Xatu again, at least.

Heracross

Custom User Title
Pretty good episode. I haven't seen the original yet, but the music in the dub was actually decent... until the end when it changes about every five seconds. -_-;

So the girl's name was Callista huh? Kinda funny that the other Callista back in Johto also had a Xatu- I really would have preferred they use another name though because whenever they said it I thought of the Johto Callista. And it just doesn't seem to fit her that well anyway. :/

Kijuna

Did anyone notice that at one point, Xatu was taller than Ash and then later, it was about half present Calista's size?

Future Calista surprised me. I expected the gift to be something lame like friendship. ^^;

I never really assumed Baltoy to have any personality, but it seemed fun in this episode. Pikachu playing with it in the background was cute. ^.^

Jonouchi

Chibi-cario
I found it pretty interesting. We need to have episodes like this where it focuses on one character instead of the whole group

9/10

One of my favorite episodes so far

G

Geki

I really hate the Dub. This was probably one of the worst AG episodes so far, and I hated how they spent like 5 minutes before the show and they said that Baltoy was a new Pokemon and everything, when all it is is an AG Pokemon. I should just start downloading Japanese episodes from the computer and burning them onto DVD, and I can just read the sypnosis on the site after or before I watch the episode. At least I won't have to wait a week just to see a horribly dubbed episode on a little kids TV station.

[cbg]Worst, Episode, Ever![/cbg]

This was a pretty boring episode if you ask me. Intresting, got to see Xatu again, baltoy's dub voice was pretty cute (what is with me today, I keep on accidently typing 2 ee's in preety, oops here I go again! Least I fixed the earlier ones.).

If you like these sort of things, fine with me but this was the worst filler ever!

But next week, Contest episode! Then we get to see Drew's new pokemon, and the evolved form of Aron! ;284; ;305;

3.5 out of 10

(oh, and Ash could have used Corphish's "Crabby Hammer" to smash the rocks you know, I was hoping for some action from the 'phish)

Tamer Zack

SPP forgotten member
The episode was a bit boring now we know why they don't do musical episodes it's because os Ash's singing voice.

CyberCubed

Yeah, ok!
Pretty good episode. Out of the usual which makes a nice change of pace.

We've already seen time travel via Celebi in the 4th movie, but I believe this is the first time it's mentioned in the actual series.

It would seem that the future self wanted to share all her discoveries with her younger self so she wouldn't waste her whole life discovering the same things, but did she?

Nice to see a Xatu again after so long, it's last appearance was in Master Quest.

CyberCubed

Yeah, ok!
Geki said:
I really hate the Dub. This was probably one of the worst AG episodes so far, and I hated how they spent like 5 minutes before the show and they said that Baltoy was a new Pokemon and everything, when all it is is an AG Pokemon. I should just start downloading Japanese episodes from the computer and burning them onto DVD, and I can just read the sypnosis on the site after or before I watch the episode. At least I won't have to wait a week just to see a horribly dubbed episode on a little kids TV station.

I don't see how a commerical KidsWB makes to advertise Baltoy as a new pokemon has anything to do with the dub. It's a KidsWB commercial, 4kids didn't make it, it's not part of the show.

Likewise, I see nothing about this episode that would make you hate the dub, how was this episode dubbed worse than any of the other episodes?

T

The Mighty Moltres

I really enjoyed this episode. It almost had a different feel to it, you know what I mean? Baltoy was adorable, including its voice, as was Pikachu playing with it! I noticed that they used Calista's name again from Xatu the Future, which was a little weird, but this episode was much better then that horrible Johto episode! Xatu actually got to do something this time around, instead of just waving its wings around like flags. Other then that, nothing really to talk about. Next week, we get Ruibosu Town's dub name, so that'll be cool!

Episode Rating: 9/10