1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

me playing my b-flat tenor sax

Discussion in 'Digital Media' started by pkmn trainer conman, Nov 19, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pkmn trainer conman

pkmn trainer conman ( .Y. ) lover

2. Fatal

Fatal Banned

You know what I think? I think that's a keyboard! It hardly sounds like a real saxaphone *.*

3. pkmn trainer conman

no

i rcorded it..... my tenor was slightly out of tune.

4. xXFallenButterflyXx

xXFallenButterflyXx cherry BLOSSOM.

Doesn't really sound like a saxaphone... 0_oU

5. Fatal

Fatal Banned

That's because it's a keyboard with a saxaphone sound *.*

6. I never heard of that!

A keyboard with a saxaphone sound lol that is new!

7. Fatal

Fatal Banned

I have one. I mean keyboard as in an electric piano with several different digital tones, one being a saxaphone.

8. Oh i thought I was an actual keyboard lol

9. pkmn trainer conman

no

is not, it is recorded w/ a ctuddy mic.D:
    ;249-d;

10. You don't have the correct beat.. It should be a bit faster, and also, it sounds great, but you need the correct beat to play it correctly.. It's like I can play O' Christmas Tree, Silent Night, and Have a Holy Jolly Christmas.

11. Ok then it is so-so!

12. Raito

Raito HADOUKEN!

That is a saxamaphone (I know that's not the correct spelling) I'm in band at school and I hear saxes every day. Plus my dad plays and I hear that every day also.

13. Magma Leader Maxie

Magma Leader Maxie Non caedor caedo

Not true. I play the clarinet and I should know the characteristic sound that comes with each breath. It's a real saxophone. Nice festive spirit, I like the rhythm because it's not the usual boring one. :)

14. Fatal

Fatal Banned

Yes, and I play a keyboard, and believe me, I know the f*cking difference between one of those and a real sax, 'ight?

15. Magma Leader Maxie

Magma Leader Maxie Non caedor caedo

Did you read what I said? The sound as air starts leaving the instrument is sometimes heard, sometimes not in the recording. This is a real sax. Seeing as you seem intent on proving it's a keyboard, why don't you try to play what pkmn trainer conman played? Then we could all be sure that I'm wrong and you're right. Make sure you get all the nice *puff!* sounds in.

16. Raito

Raito HADOUKEN!

don't cat fight you two. It's a sax. He plays well. end of story. case closed!

17. Twitch

Twitch Dr. Awkward

;227; It's good, but it's played like a lullaby. The real rhythm is more cheerful, you should play it that way. And yes, it is a sax, but a weird sounding one. It sounds almost like you fused an alto and a tenor together. And it's not tuned very well.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.